The Meeting

Selene 6.23

early in the morning kris woke up at the sounds of his beeping cellphone. adjusting his eyes he saw Jonghyun name displayed.
"yes.." he hoarshly answered. he heard chuckled from the other line.
"sorry for waking you up but I have something to show you, can you coming here ?"

kris rubbed his eyes and sat up from his bed.
"I thought class will be start at afternoon" he said.
"yes but I want you to meet someone.. come here now, I'll wait" he said.

kris have no choose but to deal with jonghyun's command. He saw the house is all empty and no sign from luhan or anyone else in the house.

work.

kris still wondering why jonghyun called him earlier than usual. he has this weird feeling but he shrugged it away. He choose his casual dress and black jean, looking as hot as a manga. He is still the wu yifan even if in different face. He has his menacing aura with him.

the thing that always disrupting sica everytime.

He take a look at a picture slipped on the mirror. a beautiful little girl in black hat.


'gimme back!" the tiny dwarf won't ever reach giant height, sica desperately jumping up and down to reach the photo on kris' hand.
'ow~ look this cutie kiddo! I wonder who is she??" kris said, teasing. jessica giving up and kick his feet in furry.
"aw!" he hop up and down feeling the pain on his feet.

jessica stuck her tongue out and crossed her arms togeter. uh-oh the ice princess is in furry. kris chuckled and give back her photo.
"sorry sorry, I didn't mean to steal this from your room.. but its freaking cute. my girl's past" he said. jessica will never stay annoyed so long with him, in truth, she never really angry with him stealing her secret photo from her room.

"seriously, why you keep this pretty photo?" he asked, putting his arms around her waist, backhugging her.
"this is embarrasing" she commented.
"whyy?? no its not!" he strongly opposed.
"aish.. I look like a boy! this is not pretty!" she throw a tantrum.

he smiled at her cute pouty face. he lean in and give her a peck on her lips which is taking her by surprised. she look around and gratefully no one on the class.

"yah.. what are you doing" she slapped his chest.
"your fault for being too cute" he said.
"its not funny you yifan" she said in anger, he see through her face that she isn't into his jokes. he smiled and pulled her close.
'listen sica, be confident. and you will get what you want. you are beautiful. you are talented. and this picture will show the world, the little jung sooyeon will be the great jung sooyeon a couple of years after.. I believe it" he said.

she gazed at him softly.
"can I really be that great?" she asked herself softly.
"believe me, you will.." he answered her. she smiled softly at him.
"can you give me this photo? i want to copy this and sell this later when you are become a star" he asked and laugh. she give him another blow on his feet.

"AWw!!"

...

yifan stunningly stood on his ground once he saw a man on his black sat next to jonghyun.
"oh hei ! park chanyeol!" which is jonghyun voice that pulled him back from his daydreaming.

what is he doing here? yifan thought

"here is the songwriter i told you before.. chanyeol, let me introduce you.. Kwon jiyong from YG entertainment"

...

yifan was too starstruck once jonghyun introduce the man next to him which is the man he should resent the most. no other than Kwon Jiyong, the current sica's boyfriend. he hate to acknowledge it but this is the fact.

"can I hear the song?" jiyong asked. jonghyun gladly playing yifan's songs and once the song playes, his eyes widened in surprised.

baby don't cry song played.

yifan can't do much to stop jiyong from listening to the song. "jonghyun sunbae.. this is my song isn't it? why did you play this?" yifan nervously asked.

as if.

"why again.. there is kwon jiyong representative of YG here.. I will let your song publish" jonghyun said easily. yifan stiffened. no, he can't.

from all of the people, why him?

"oh.. you sang this yourself? is this a guide song or the real lyric?" jiyong speak up. yifan still tightly shut his mouth, mind controlling not to say anything useless to the leader of bigbang.

"he sang this byhimself, and yes.. this is the real lyric.. its perfect isn't it?" jonghyun said. jiyong closed his eyes and nodded each the beat played.

but something bothering his ear. he know a song like this somewhere before.

"is this really your own song? because I heard this kind of song before... " jiyong said, yifan stiffened even more.

no way. did he listen to sooyeon's playlist?

"... I'm sure I know this somewhere though" jiyong commented, slightly doubting it. but jonghyun suddenly cutting in "no way you will listen to this because He gave me the file from years ago.."

yifan can't take it anymore before he grabbed the CD and put that CD back to the case.

"I'm taking this, I don't need to give my song to someone who will never knew How meaningful this song to me" yifan said and give jiyong an icy glare. jiyong stared back at him with same amount of icy gaze.

jiyong feel something uneasy from the way this park chayeol act. as a leader of bigbang he knew whenever lied or feel wronged or something from their eyes. jiyong aware of this from this man too.

uneasy. wronged... hatred
but also there are sad, miss, broken within them.

"why?" jiyong simply said. a leader style.
"you just will never know.."

yifan is about to took a step to leave when suddenly he heard the door bursting open revealing a girl with scarf around her face, a blonde one.

"I'm sorry I came late.. sorry for waiting too long.. traffic and such" she said toward jonghyun and jiyong.
"its okay babe.. I'm not that long" jiyong said, sat from the couch and giving her a hug.

"so.. what's song you are talking about?" she asked jonghyun.

"well well you.. I introduce you my precious student, park chanyeol" jonghyun said.

the frozen yifan finally shift his eyes toward the girl who turn frozen.
"nice to meet you, Jessica jung" he said. and jessica break into another pieces.