Somebody I Used to..

Selene 6.23

kris silently thought at the back of his head. why? . jessica wasnt the type that very straightforward to the stranger, morely man. he remember that she used to stood behind him whenever a man approach them.

but the thing she showed him.. is just, too much ..

kris was too busy daydreaming when suddenly luhan stop in front of him. luhan waving his hand in front of him. kris shook his head and slightly surprised with the shorter appearance.
"you walk without seeing the road, what is it? a new ability?" luhan chortled. kris has no interest of talking back, instead he lifelessly walk to his apartment.. he soon realized that he arrived at his home.

luhan following behind, questionically watching his one by one acts. "what the hell with him?" he mumbled out loud as he dragged himself following the taller.

"wae?" luhan finally couldn' take it anymore after following him back and forth for almost ten minutes. kris bit his lips and seriously turn to luhan.

"it is strange.. she usually never act so close with man and morely a stranger.." kris said. luhan raised his eyebrow.
"who?" he asked.
"jessica does.. she act touchy with me.. a completely stranger for her" kris seriously questioned luhan. luhan sighed.. right.. jessica huh? luhan silently scolding himself for dense about the fact that the girl now know about him. completely..

but with the fact that kris still questioning about her, luhan knew that jessica was playing hard to get.

"why are you a completely stranger? you aren't, are you.." luhan said. kris shook his head.
".. no, I am a stranger for her. I am park chanyeol. a stranger.." his eyes sparkling sadness and other desperate feeling. luhan's brain full with concerns now. whether he should tell him the truth or not..

if he told him, it would break jung jessica's work hard.
but if he didnt tell him, his heart itchy.

"why are you a stranger. listen kris... what is it, if thats mean to be, it mean to be.." luhan said, giving him a clue which is still grey inside kris' mind.
"babo.. why are you always has no confidence? being park chanyeol doesnt mean you are park chanyeol. you're still kris.. you can living like you. what is the problem? whether park chanyeol or kris.. it is just you.." luhan said. just believe your own heart.. don't escape from it again kris. you are still the winner..

kris still stared at his bestfriend in confused. but luhan waved by him with enter to his room.

untill the late turn into dawn, kris still left hanging. he never consider that the girl will know about his living. but.. judging by the way she act.. she act like she did everything earnestly..

"hey.. as if.." and finally kris giving up and just let himself lose by the sleepiness.

..

jessica found herself couldn't even close her eyes, because if she closed them and find that it was just a dream.. no, she couldn't even consider it. she look herself in front of mirrors inside practice room. it was past midnight and she still has so  much energy on her. she tried to dance and even sing everypart of snsd songs.. yet she wasn't even feel her legs tired.

she smiled as wiping her sweats.

just the thought of kris, her energy fully charged. its bad.. its just the first step but she felt so fly.. indeed, kris is her live. and a naughty thought just twinkling inside her brain. she grab her cellphone and searching park chanyeol's name on her phone after secretly looking it from jonghyun's phone.

she wait for several rings and she could hear a husky voice from the other line. he is sleeping she guessed.

"hello" he said. jessica smiled at how it sounds so y.
"hello.. park chanyeol ssi?" she said. and from the other place, kris jolted from his bed. he has been sleeping for good fifty minutes, and he should woken up by a girl voice who has exactly voice as his jessica.
"yes.. who is it?" he asked. woken up in the middle of the night kind of made him tipsy winsy.
"its jessica.."

after got the confirmation, kris' eyes snapped open.
"can you help me please.. its urgent?" she asked from other side with faking scared voice. kris stood up in instant.
"whats going on jessica ssi? where are you right now.." he did exactly grabbing his jacket and running out from apartment fast. milion things running inside his head. he afraid his girl being hurt.
"come to my practice room please.. please.." she said before hung up him in extremely worried.

jessica put her life as a stake if park chanyeol really is kris.. he will running with all his might to her.

and he did. she heard the door bursting open and a man appear with cold sweats all over his body. her heart softened..
he is really my kris..

kris was too surprised found her girl stood like nothing. he come near in front of her and examined her in reflex.
"are you okay?" he asked, scared. jessica felt sorry for testing him but she found herself smiling and hugged him, turn the boy stiffened with her warm hug.
"thanks.... for coming " she said and pulled off. kris awkwardly rubbing his temple.
" I see you okay.. then, why did you calling me?" he asked.

jessica dragged him with her to the center of the room which the simple chair stand in the middle of the room.
"honestly, I need someone to be my partner.." she said as she press kris to sat on the chair. she read the confused inside his eyes and smiled prettily.
"I need to expert my couple dance.. so I need you.." she said and walk to the other side of the room. kris eyes darted following her. "but why me?" he asked.

his question left hanging after music played around the room. mariah carey my All played and kris tempted by the sudden change inside his girl's eyes.

she slowly dragged her feet to get closer to kris and stop just in front of him. at the first lyric, she twirl her head slowly, tempting and ily facing kris and never break her eye contact with him.

she will show him... every move from her, it meant to be with him. the feeling linger for him. she show him. kris should restrain himself for not jump on her and kiss her.. longing for responding her touch. it was been years..

and at the ending, jessica sat on top of his legs and close the gap between them with touching her forehead against him.

her heavy ho breathing felt so close for kris. If it was kris, he will kiss her softly, loving how she trying her hard . but his life frozen.. he isn't kris, he is park chanyeol.

the song continued as the next song played automatically. Rihanna cry softly played and brought them to the reality.. they were still hugging each other.

kris eyes blinked and he should back to his sense, pushing the girl off of his lap but suddenly one of jessica's hand pull his nape softly with her until their lips meet. his eyes widened surprised..  for the first time in his life he felt her kiss so different. he watch a tear stroll down on her cheek.

he gave up. his shelter crumbled down. he kissed back. jessica felt his lips moving against her and tears start falling uncontrolable. but his thumb wipe each tears that falling from her eyes.

she never feel this complete before.
she used to his touches
she used to his kisses
she used to his comforts..

and now everything back to its place.

after for good minutes they pulled back and her eyes searching for a sincerity inside his eyes. it was there.. all the thing she need. love. adore. hope. wish. dream.. its still there just like the old them.

kris smiled at her.. the things he worried, happened. in a beautiful way.
".. welcome back, kris.." she whispered.

now it was kris turn to cry. he lean to give another kiss.
"I'm back... sorry for taking too long" he said between their kiss.

and the night passed with a tight full of complete feeling from they who used to be loving each other


its been a long time~ without you my friends~

a little breath for you guys, who still waiting for this story comes out~ love you guys..