Direct Confession

Selene 6.23

“park chanyeol!” he turned his back and saw a man standing with furious eyes.
“what luhan?” he said in chinese.
“Don’t you know what day is today??” he shouted and then stopped when he saw people pass and by , looked at him in strange way. The taller chuckled and nodded.
“I Know! It was checked up day right? I’m sure lay will okay with this.. its only a day late by the way” he reasoned, in Chinese. And the cute face stepped his feet upon the furious anger.
“you know your condition after tha-“ luhan wanted to yelled but the taller just glared with his trademark face, so luhan stopped and bit his lips hard.
“FINE! But don’t forget to come tomorrow or else you will die in hurtful way.. AND Stop being a stalker you chanyeol! She will creeped out once she find out” luhan said, not even knew that he was hurting chanyeol’s heart. Chanyeol left dumbfound.

‘Am I creep you out sooyeon? Will you understand me?’ he thought.

………………….

Jung Jessica herself found her members already knocked down.. except the pure maknae who seems clueless about what to do. She was dragging yoona and yuri to the nearest sofa and with half-conscious sunny help they both successfully brought to the sofa. Jessica was dumbfounded when she saw scene in front of her. She saw tiffany still trying her best to keep awake but she was thousand times knocked her head to the counter table. TOP hardly could dragged her from the bar counter And for the forth time finally he could move her and carried her to the sofa, laid next to yuri and yoona. And there next to her seems bored hyoyeon.. she was danced crazily with the other and now her mate was sleeping next to her. Meanwhile taecyeon seems just came back from the toilet and surprised to saw his girl laying unconsciously.

Only sunny, sungmin, hyoyeon, seohyun, taecyeon, Jessica and GD was wide awake and did nothing.

On the other hand, taeyeon with GO, Changmin and sooyoung were missing to called help for cleaned the messed. And yonghwa couldn’t make it due the schedule.

“lets drink..” sunny raised her wine and pour to all of the wide awake member leaving the maknae with her own juice.
“okay” hyoyeon said, already gulped down her wine and pour another one.
“this is nice” seohyun murmured and stretching her body. Top and Gd sat by side and drink their champagne instead of wine. Absurd by their own conversation before finally their attention moved to the drunken hyoyeon.

“yah! Noh (you)!” hyoyeon pointed to the surprised maknae. “You know how much stubborn your head was?? If only yonghwa know I’m sure he will divorce you right away” she said rather loud.

“aa unnie~ you’re drunk!” maknae whined. Sunny and Jessica could only laugh. They are know how scary it was when hyoyeon drunk. She will spilled all the fact and she will say everything honestly.

“And you!” she pointed at sunny, who seems pointed at herself to confirm. “yes you! Do you think you’re cute?! Stop scrunching your nose! You can’t date teens because your aegyeo will only perfect for kid” she said, laughing all the way. Sunny seems fine with it since she was used to it.

“I have sungmin oppa hyoyeon ah.. did you forget he is not teens? Huh?” sunny shook her head. Hyoyeon seems taken a back and then laughed sheepishly. She raised her wine and gulped it down again before clapping.. like a drunken woman.
“ah you’re right. He’s just like you that’s why he understand you” she said and sunny just shook her head.

“and you!!” she pointed at Jessica. Jessica was anxious with hyoyeon drunken confession. “Stop Staring at photos on your room!” hyoyeon started. Sica was tensed. But it seems someone was interested to hear hyoyeon more.

At the topic of sica, GD stopped his conversation and observed how drunken hyoyeon make sica become uneasy and tensed. GD could tell it was little scary for sica to take.

………………….

Sica couldn’t help but to set her emotion down as hyoyeon kept talking about her.

“you know you look like a foolish! Talking to the photos. He’s gone sica! What more did you hope?” hyoyeon kept talking with drunken motion. Sunny clamped hyoyeon;s mouth with sorry eye contact to frozen sic.

“its enough hyoyeon ah” sunny said but the drunken slapped sunny hands away.
“why did you believeing that he will come back? Are you that blind or that fool? Kris was dead otherwise why didn’t he shows up or else he just useless?” she continue blabbering. While sunny couldn’t take it anymore, forced hyoyeon’s mouth to stop. Sica’s eyes hardened into dangerous slits. Her hand fisted.

“HYOYEON!” sunny anger seems never reached anything on hyoyeon. GD watched the sccene with amused. He was between shock and clueless he never knew hessica waiting for a boy.. who they called him? Kris?

Back to the drunken hyoyeon who have clamped by sunny struggled and finally could set herself free from strong petite sunny.

She slowly regain her consciousness.

“it hurt us so much sica. To see you being pretending to be strong. Let us dumb and clueless about your feeling. I hate your secretive side. And I hate how much you hung your hope at yifan” hyoyeon spilled, almost like a whispered.

GD crossed his eyebrow. ‘yifan? And kris? Who are they?’ still clueless.

Jessica softened.

“if he love you he’ll back. But it was past years already and no sign of him to be back by yourside..” hyoyeon eyes showed so much seriousness.
“in other words.. he may be the dead one" hyoyeon whispered. She knew she already hurt Jessica’s feeling but its okay, she want sica to hear what it could be the truth.

“why do people keep saying yifan was dead?” the blonde girl muttered with her fist balled. “why do people keep accusing him for his lost? Why do people keep wanting me to believe he was gone and he will never come back?” she asked directly without any hesitate toward the surprised hyoyeon.
“while this feeling still show how much I love him. While this heart beating faster everytime I believe he still alive. Why..?” sica timidly said. And the girls stared at her in disbelief. This is the first time she sounded her heart.

And thanks to hyoyeon who successfully pulled the bait.

“why do you sounds so confident?” hyoyeon sarcasm. And with that sica turned herself in defense mode. Ice princess.

“because you have nothing to feel. Not a bit like mine. You never know how does it feel to lost everyone you love. I lost my family. And I can accept their death. But it was so different in yifan case. He was alive. And I believe it. I’ll prove it.” Sica said.

GD couldn’t take it anylonger. He’s been keeping his mouth shut for long enough. And he was hearing enough. He moved from his seat and made his way toward the struggling girl. He grabbed sica’s hand.

“I’ll help you..” he said. Sica raised her eyebrow. “I’ll help you to find those kris or yifan.. whatever” he continue. Sica stared him in cold mode.

“but If you find nothing, let me help you to replace those boy. I swear I’ll do better” he add in seriousness. Sica’s guard was off. Her eyes widened .. not to mention the clueless hyoyeon and sunny as well.


A/N : Got to go~ Girls and Peace Concert will be start soon~ jessica unnie ^^