Date ; Scandal ; The born of wu yi fan

Selene 6.23

It is sunday morning and snsd have full schedule but jessica manage to squeezed her time to come to the hospital.
she bought a cup of porridge and tippy toed to jiyong room. she saw he is still sleeping.
"is he still sleeping?" she muttered and lowered her face up to his face.

but suddenly his head pulled from the blowster and leaning to give her a peck on her lips.
Jessica stunned in shocked. jiyong slowly open one of his eyes and chuckled when he saw her shock face.
"am I shocking you that much..?" he asked. jessica shook her head and back to her sense. she doesn't smile though.. her heart feels gloom.
"no.." she simply said.
"what bring you here early? don't you have schedule?" he asked. jessica put her smile.
"I brought you porridge, do you like porridge? I have schedules, packed today so you better not waiting for me today" she explained. jiyong pouted.
" I will watch you on tv, jessica noonaa~" he whined like a child.
"aiguu~ such a big baby" jessica chuckled and shake her head. she checked her watch and her eyes widened in surprised.

"I have to go. My manager is waiting outside.. bye~" she waved him goodbye.
"wait, sica yah.." but he called her so she stopped right away. "thank you so much" he said. jessica smiled.
"no.. I'm not cooking it anyway, I just bought it.." she defend.
"no.. for being my girlfriend" he said. jessica softened.

"I promise you I'll be good.." he said. jessica eyes blank for a second before smilling to him.
"you better be.." she said. "I should go.. see you next time" she said.
"bye~ I will call you later" he shout.

jessica closed the door and lean her head. she went blank. it feels wrong.. his kiss feels wrong.  she wonder.
am I right choosing this way? I feel like cheating on you kris..

but it leave her no choice, since her love no longer pure love without hurting for kris. so it is normal.. for her looking for another love to give her happiness. right?

but why.. its feel so wrong?  jessica mind snapped at the sounds of her ringing phone. manager want her to coming back as soon as possible so she brushed her thought away for a moment and become a professional.

to be with jiyong that means jessica taking him into her risk. risk to not get caught and dissapointing their fans, risk for being playing behind the mass' back. and one thing always haunted her, how she should explain it to kris if someday he suddenly appear in front of her..

am I asking too much? she thought and bitterly smiled at her necklace.

....

meanwhile a boy witnessing everything again while hiding next to the wall. he take off his mask and sighing.
"what should I do? should I tell her...? or.. should I tell kris first?" he sighs.
"luhan! what are you doing here?" a white skinned man appear behind him and startled him.

luhan shook his head.
"nothing.. lets go to yixing room" he once again sadly looking at the girl's backside.

she too.. strugling on her best. it must be hard on her. what should I do to this situation? he silently confused.

"suho ah.." luhan called.
"hm?"
"now what should we do?" he stopped and the younger stopped too.

"what do you mean what should we do?" suho who knew nothing could only raised his eyebrow.
"should I just let it pass?" luhan keep saying things suho cant understand.
"..what??"
"will they be happy if i keep my mouth shut up?" luhan asked .in serious.
"luhan, what are you trying to say?" suho asked in total confusion.

luhan sighs and closed his eyes for a moment before putting his simply smile. "nothing.." and walk away.

suho giving him an odd look before shrugged it off. "whats wrong with him?"

...

a tall boy waking up from the matress bed and yixing nodded in satisfied. "your body getting better now park chanyeol" he said.

kris give him a dark gaze. "just don't  keep change me into park chanyeol" he snapped. yixing make a face.
"now that you are back, I can live normally" yixing chuckled, knowing his bestfriend temper.

kris snarled " and how you live normally yixing? fooling me?" kris said. dont mean a thing.

yixing smiled and nodded."If thats the best I could do for you"

kris put her head low and tidying his shirt. the two men coming in and giving them a simply greet.

"you done kris?" suho asked, knowing kris already getting off from the bed.
"we need to check your brain condition.. I need to get you the last step therapy" suho explained.
"do it.." kris simply said.

the three of them keep talking to each other, but only luhan keep his mouth shut tightly. he just observing kris.. and sadly smiling.

"lu? you alright?" kris asked him.
"park chanyeol.. how long you should live behind him" luhan said out of the blue. kris scrunched his eyebrow together.

"I am saying this to park chanyeol. please, save my bestfriend.. make him happy, whatever it is his choice" luhan said.

yixing and suho stared at him in confusion. but kris only smiling at him.
"I know" kris simply answered.

"what are they talking about?" he whisperes to suho. "..dont have any idea" suho said and shrugged his shoulder.

they never really imagine what is going on in other side of the world. Masses chasing after a girl that barely made her step into the company.

"jessica please explain to us.. what is going on?" a person yelled between the crowd.
"what happen on the hospital?" another one join in
"what is your relationship with Bigbang G-dragon" another one want to clarified.

and the barbie girl left in silent.

Jessica Of SNSD dating BigBang Leader G-Dragon. at the Big commotion, the girl sighs in frustation.. waiting for the worse condition coming for her.

disband? or .. kick out for the worst. she knew it. she knew atleast something bad will happen to her.

In matte rof second her phone ringing and Jiyong's name displayed on the phone. she sighs.. honestly she can't say anything in this condition. but since he is also the victim, she could only explain what she can. so she pressed the button and be ready for whatever GD want to ask or blame her.
 

"yobose-- "
"Jessica.. are you alright?" his worried voice cutting in making her blink in confusion. Jiyong, always slip from her prediction. she expect he will ask her what happened, or why can the mass know about this supposed to secret relationship.. but the fact is, jiyong always putting her first beside this mess.. and somehow she felt touched by his sense. or should we said that sincerity.

"I'm fine.. you okay?" she asked back, she could hear him sighed from other line.
"I'm okay, I just worried they attack you.. " he said.
"not yet. not yet.." sica sighs.. she feel her phone vibrating and she saw there is general manager calling cutting between their line.

"sorry, I need to recieve my manager calling. I bet this is the price we should take" she said. she understand that taking him that mean she take every risk for herself. snsd member already knew this problem but they never knew that she will caught this fast. right after she finally can open her heart.

"if there is problem, call me.. i will do everything for you." he said. his words always make her in ease. she smiled over the phone.
"what are you sayin.. you will get trouble with your agency too.. how can I add salt on your wound" she said, kidding.
"no.. I told you right, I will never give hardships to you. I dont want my love to burden you, so I will take a responsibility for everything" he argue. she chuckled.
"how..? what will you do?" she asked.
"whatever I can do.." he seriously said. she couldnt help but touched by his words.

"its okay.. just believe in me, jiyong ah.." she said. the man over the phone stunned at the warm of her voice.
"but promise me if this is getting harder.. you should lean to me" he asked.

sica nodded and smiled. "I promise"

...
all the trouble she make together with her now beloved one make her seriously tired. she got so many questions to answers and so many words of excuse. now that she should faced the most powerful director, kim youngmin, the confident she have suddenly drop dead.
"I don't want to hear any of your love story. I know that you need to love too.. but what I want to know is, where exactly your consciousness?" he asked. jessica head low.
"I'm sorry director.. I should do better" she said. kim youngmin sit in tired. both of part seriously tired from this scandal. scandal which is not only a scandal. the relationship is true. this is true. jiyong and jessica is true.

but due the carrier matter. both of them should keeping in silent. a while ago she recieved a phone call from yang hyun sook, the president of YG entertainment. agency of G dragon.

they believe that Kwon Jiyong is precious treasure they have. the diamond in their agency. they didn't want to make this image burn into ashess just because this merely scandal. so they need to declare that this relationship is fake.

this way, both of the part can't make it easy on public. how regretful.

"You heard it right? you can't act rashly on public.. you know better than peacefully hang out together. everything isn't easy. G dragon is one of most powerful idol in industry. and you, part of so nyuh shi dae, is not a mere person too.. the world is watching both of you. I don't want to stop you from loving, but please.. think carefully.. and plan carefully." he adviced.

the only sica could do is silent.

"why..?" she break the silent, with his icy glare.
"why could love became this hard?" she asked.

the director of SM lean his back on the chair and clasp his hand together.
"Its not hard. just the time is wrong. not now.. like just what I said, bot of you is center of the world. so it is not he right time.." he said.

"then.. when?"

"after the world seem quiter.. thats the right time"

she become silent in grimace. 'that mean, when popularity is not this high..'

of course you can't expect your director suddenly said, its okay to date.. this is bussiness area though, so she could perfectly understand.

in this case, loving yifan is easier than dating jiyong she thought.

...

just when she stepped from the director office, there stand her eight sisters with worried face.
"what happened?how come you can caught?" the leader asked in worried.
"I don't know but appearately there is papparazi inside the hospital." she explained.

"seeing at how both of you appear in the same room in the hospital, it seems so.." hyoyeon point out. jessica nodded. the eight of them know that she is beyond tired. they could tell only from her look.

"whatever happend don't be stress too much, I called samchon (uncle) earlier, he will help handle this.. " sunny said, comforting.
"thanks sunsun.." sic replied, weakly.
 

"how can you be caught this easily~" humming tiffany.
"i know.."
"you have to learn from tiffany.. she is indeed smart at hiding things.." sooyoung said. and the blonde for the first time smiled. tiffany stuck out her tongue.

jessica look over her member, all of them giving her support gaze, but between them standing very same looking, weak girl, yoona.

"what's wrong with yoona too?" sica whispered to maknae next to her. seohyun cupped her hand over sica's ear.
"problem with taecy oppa.. seems like there is third person between them. just now, she is shouting over the phone.. fighting with taecyeon oppa maybe." she whispered. jessica nodded understand but she cant do much since she is too couldn't think straight to giving other person advice.

"don't worry, she can take care of that herself. we can't help much anyway. for now, focus on your own problem.." taeyeon straighten out.

jessica nodded and giving yoona appologetic stare.

her phone suddenly rang and hospital number showed on the display. it's rare for hospital calling the guardian except there is something urgent. she picked up.
"jessica!" a woman callef out, from the voice sounds like song qian.
"n-ne, what happened?" she asked.
"can you coming here now? something happened.." she said.
"n-ne.. I'll be there now.."
 

...

meanwhile in other part of world, not too far yet not to close.. kris staring blankly on the television of hospital.

he bitterly smiled.

she is here.

"yifan.. breakfast.." the door opened and reveal the pretty boy coming in bringing a hot porridge.
"mwohae? what are you doing?" he asked after putting the porridge in front of him. seeing how quite yifan is, luhan see at his serious face. luhan follow to anywhere kris' gaze pointed and luhan too, surprised

Jessica Snsd and G-Dragon BigBang dating on the Hospital. revealing their picture entering the very same hospital where he staying.

"yifan, this must be just a rumor.." luhan tryingwoth hois best calming the frozen kris.
"I think its just scand-"
"lu.." yifan called, cutting in. luhan straightened his gaze toward the saddened boy.

"It's okay.." yifan said. luhan was taken a back with his surprising calm expression. he can't even guess what in his eyes. is that anger? jealous? grateful? ..

"She all grown to be mature girl now. beautiful. and she seems happy.." he said.

luhan knew that he will do this. just when he coming back to hisself, realizing the time is passing by leaving him behind.. he wil eventually give up and disappear just like a dust.

"wu yi fan.." luhan called. yifan just staring blankly toward the display.
"she already forget me, it is relieved then.." yifan bitterly said.

luhan had his hand balled in agitated. no, she is not. his mind is fighting between telling him the truth or griving it into absolute secret.

"I'm going first.. I need fresh air. You can said to yixing I'm skipping next treatment for a while right?" he stand up and change his shirt into coat. and walk away, leaving luhan behind.

..

at the hospital corridor, yifan walking with his head down. hurt. he can't help but hurt. He know she isn't at fault. at all. he know she doesn't even know he is still alive. he can't expect she to grieveng over him all her life. but still.. he want her to love him. how selfish is he.

with Heavy steps He should waking up from his own dream. step by step he trying to let her go..

BUMP! a girl with blonde hair running bumping into him and fall on the ground.

with his fast reflex he caught her before she landed flat on the ground.

his eyes widened on the sight of barbie girl in front of him.
"I'm so sorry.." she said, running passed by.

her voice linger on his head. before reality hit him. sooyeon..

"soo..yeon.." he called out, but not enough to stop her. "S-Sooyeon ah!" this time the girl stop in her track.

jessica legs stops at the voice. suddenly the world stop around her. she slowly whirled around and saw the very same figure she knew.

"yifan.." she whispered. yes whispered. she can't shout it loud since she still hesitate. she hesitate that it was just a dream for her. 'yi fan..' she look at the chanyeol figure, yifan.

no she didn't know.

the man with coat stared at her in sorrow. she familiar with those eyes. and somehow with that face..
"is that you kris?" she asked to the coated man, but he suddenly turn his back on her.
"k-kris.. is that you?" she asked once more. completely forget about GD matter.

yifan turn his back and closed his eyes tightly. this is wrong, she already has someone. she is someone's woman now.

"Oh thanks god jessica!" a voice called out, and jessica should shift her attention on the other direction, standing song qian with worried gaze, running into her.
"Come on, we need you to calm GD, he is so stubborn.. he want to leave hospital and fight with a paparazzi" she said. jessica attention back to her sense and with song qian dragging her, she run unconsciously and once in a while turning her head to saw the man still there. watching her. sadly.

'who are you really..'


A/N : Its been such a looooonggg~ time ^^ . enjoy the new chappie ^^ I'm working on another story soon.. so i guess I can't help but to update late. sorry for inconvinence ^^