The wavering heart

Selene 6.23

the Blonde shut and prevent her chattering teeth. her body shivering. she couldn't recieve it. no she will never accept it.

"He is not die.. He is alive! and I can feel it.." jessica sternly said. song qian is used to this kind of situation. she sighs and pat the younger shoulder.

"lets talk about it later.. Honestly I should say something to you.. but If Gdragon regain his healthy.. He is collapsed due the exhaustion. please don't let him stay awake anylonger.." song qian said.

jessica props down on the hospital bench and sighs. her mind is messed up now. she couldnt think anybetter than Kris. meanwhile a boy still keeping hisself hide on the next wall. He is battling against his heart and brain.

"should I do it? or Should I don't?" luhan muttered. 

...

jessica is walking to the Jiyoung's bed. she saw how tired he is. she wonder why? is that  because he was searching for kris.. and its all for her? her heart softened. but she hurriedly cool it off.

"don't love me that much.. it will be hurt. i don't want to hurt a great person like you.." she whispered. but a second after her hand was grabbed by someone, G-dragon has his eyes opened slowly. he heard her whisper.. he heard every words that come out from her lips.

"....why?" he asks. his eyes full of sincerity, anger, dissapointment, and mostly love. "Why can't I ?" he asked again. jessica was speechless.

"-just dont" she manage to said, beyond of confuseness. jiyong grasp her hand tightly. his eyes is slowly wet.
"why don't? does your heart that cold? does your love is died for someone who already disappear?!" slowly jiyong raises his voice.. but he making sure he doesn't hurt her. since girl is always hurt with high anger tone.

jessica was stunned. thats the question she can't answer. she was struggling with her own question.. yet she doesn't find the answer.

"-I love kris" she said
"it doesn't matter" he cutting in.
"-I still really do love kris.. and even if he is gone, I will still love him" she said. sounds calm yet she is wavering.
"It will never a matter.." he said, in low soft voice.

jessica stare at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe in love again.. I'm scared I will lost someone again.." she spill it.. the little sound on her heart. jiyong stand up and hugged her close.

"its not a reason for you to lost your hapiness.. let me try it jessica jung. give me a chance.. it doesnt matter if you don't love me the way you love yifan, its doesn't matter if you think you will hurt me or using me.. but just give me a chance. I promise to make you happy. and I promise If someone can make you happier, I'll giving up" jiyong said, he snuggled on her neck and rest his chin.

"just let me love you.."  jiyong said.

and the said girl bursting in silence cry.

'.....yi fan, what should I do?'

....

the sounds of heart detector is beeping. slowly yet continously. and along with his heartbeat. a boy opened his eyes. he was sleeping peacefully and dreaming the most beautiful thing on his dream. he regain his consciousness. the first thing he see is white room, and the first thing he remember is... her smile.

"C-chanyeol! youre up?!" the petite boy is always afraid of this kind of chanyeol. Luhan slowly approach the weak boy.

"xiao Lu.. what Am I doing here?" chanyeol said. luhan sighs in relieve. "Shoot!! I will be late!!" he jolt up from his bed. luhan stared at him confused.

"what do you mean with late? you are collapse again! I told you not to force yourself chanyeol!" the little boy scolds and chanyeol have 'this' confused face.

"what do you call chanyeol?" he asks, obviously confused. "and what do you mean with forcing myself? and what the heck I am here and you are here? you are supposed to be in china xiao lu.." he said.

luhan is frozed in confusion. "no.. it can't be.." he muttered.

chanyeol stood up. 
"i should going.. i supposed to go to sooyeon audition.. I was late" he said. and luhan knees became jelly.

"W-wu yi fan..." he said between whispers. the taller boy tilt his face in confusion.

"what?" he answered. luhan eyes widened. "you remember.. you are back"


Author Note : its been a while guys~ sorry for late update~ now secrets is revealed~ I hope you like it ^^