first investigate

Selene 6.23

The black capped man laying himself on a large sofa. He took off his capped and coat. He throws away his fake ID with tired smile.
“how long you will living your life like this?” a deer eyed boy said from the upstair room holding a rubic on his hand. Within 2 minutes the mess rubic become plainly organized by its color.

“park chanyeol, give up” the rubic boy take a seat next to chanyeol, the problematic black capped man.
“shut up xi luhan” chanyeol trying to closed his eyes with one of his hand and sleep but the pretty boy next to him keep bothering him.

He throw an envelope to his face.
“really, chanyeol.. I just hope you silently and quietly die..” he stomp his feet back to his room upstair.

Chanyeol sighs and half-heartedly open the white envelope. Is this the day? He thought. He already aware of the letter’s cop so he can predict what its says afterthat.

He sighs again and again, he could imagining yixing’s angry face between the words. He then remember sooyeon’s expression. The pain and exhausted expression.
“maybe luhan is right, I better die quietly”

He stood up and take a tiny camera from his pocket. He definitely understand how does it feel, to be hope and always hope. Because until now, he also hopes.. hoping the impossible thing.

He print the pictures right away and run into his room to grabs a tight book, maybe the tightest book he ever have. He opened the latest page and glued the pictures on it. Its jessica’s book. His precious book.

“how come.. I love you this much? When I don’t have the right question to question myself? Really? Jung Jessica.. who are you? You played my life so so well” he muttered, smiled and caressed the picture of Jessica sad face. Pain shot on his heart.

‘baby don’t cry..’ he heard a whisper, his mind go black, and the great pain zapped on his right arm. Chanyeol let out a loud Growl and Grunt. He rolls his body left and right. the pain spread to all over his body as well as his mind. Luhan who was laying on his bad still playing his rubic stand up suddenly when he heard a low growl from the below stair.

“chanyeol!” and it suddenly hit him, he run abruptly and make his way to his bestfriend room. There he see his bestfriend is unconscious on the floor.

………

 

 

Peace night at snsd dorm. 5 girls laying on the sofa watching their favorite drama while two shikshin, yoona-sooyoung seems destroying kitchen for any meal. Leaving tiffany and sica on the living room, playing their phone. Tiffany of course for texting with her family, but in Jessica case, she have no one to shared this tired day with, so she just reading some article despite yifan’s accident.

While listening to her own recording song with helping of her bestfriend she finally could make her own song, ‘baby don’t cry’. No one beside snsd ever listening to it. It is Jessica private song. And she like it to have her own momento song.

“ca.. Jessica..” she looked up when she saw yuri stood in front of her, she tried to caught yuri’s word despite the loud volume on her ear.
“…is looking for you” was only she heard when she decided to took off her earphone. She once again questioned yuri and yuri could only rolled her eyes in annoyed.

“kwon jiyong is looking for you, hurry up or paparazzi might make a fuss about this” yuri said, before leaving and positioning herself between sunny and seohyun, continue the drama. Jessica half heartedly pulled herself from the sofa with earphone still hanging on her left ear. She took her steps to the doorway and saw a grey jacket man with matching grey cap lean on the side of the door. And it definitely GD.

“whats wrong?” she asked, to the point. Gd reluctantly pulled his back from the wall and smiled. Not answering ice princess question. He pulled one of her hanging earphone and plunged it to his head. Sica startled. But he only bobbed his head up and down, enjoying the music.

“its good.. you make it?” he asked. Sica stared him with cold face before pulled it back from his ear and shoved the mp3 to her pocket.
“that’s not the point, what are you doing here?” she asked, obviously annoyed. The kwon jiyong hesitantly stepped closer and closer until their face merely 5 cm. and it has nothing to do with Jessica, she obviously didn’t bother to raised a brow than blinking cutely like everygirl did in the drama.

“I’m going to take you out” he declared, Jessica could only knitted her eyebrow in confused.
“I remember we never have promise or such to a date” she reasoned. Jiyong simply laughed and pulled back. He shoved his hand to his pocket.
“it is emergency date then” he shrugged. Sica rolled her eyes.
“but it will be difficult, tomorrow I have earlier schedule I’m afraid I can’t” she said, sorry.

Jiyong couldn’t help but sighed. He leaned back to the wall before took out a piece of paper. He gave it to sica without any eyecontact. On the otherside sica seems clueless as well when she took the white paper from big bang’s leader hand. She opened the folded paper.

And her eyes widened in sureprised.

“how do you think?” he asked, in more seriousness. She seems a bit dazed before running inside and only two minutes she was ready with her bag.
“I’ll go” she said.

Gd know this will be hurting him but he will do anything to make her happy. This is the only way afterall. He may be called a crazy by his own member but he hardly mean it was a big fool thing to make her happy.
“let’s go”

……………..

Jessica watching the beautiful scenery outside the window without any words. Honestly she was surprised just while ago when kwon jiyong suddenly appear on her dorm. He gave her the plain folded paper to her. And to her surprised there is scratches of ink there.

‘Head Doctor of neurosurgeon’

Without so much words she believe him. This is the start.. he said he will help her. And he mean it.

“why do you help me?” she asked, out of the blue. Breaking the good silent between them. GD focus on his wheel.
“because I told you I will help you” he simply said. Sica turns her attention toward the charismatic rapper. She could fallin for him if she is never knew yifan. But she is not, she have no intention to falling for another man. Yet.

“that’s what I mean, why you said you will help me? If you love me, shouldn’t you just praying that yifan is gone forever?” she asked, more like observing. She saw a glimpse of mellow on his eyes but the second she see it, nothing happened but his eyesmile shown.

“and saw you crying? You think I can?” he asked her back, she shrugged her shoulder before shift back her eyes to the big buildings outside the window.
“I search about yifan/ kris everywhere.. I got the news about him through yuri, and I want to make you smile, and free yourself from anxious” he explained, as he said, her mind wondering about what to say. She is grateful? Or is she doubt to be grateful?. “is that enough to explain?” he said.

Sica simply nodded her head. She saw the red lamp on the street. Everything seems like a déjà vu for her. This is the cursed street. The damn-freaking-bichy street, she pulled her back from her seat and pressed her fingertips to the window. She remember, still, how police line answered everything she questioned that day. How yifan left her, how she broken miserably, how she hate everyone after that. Everything flashed on her mind at a second. GD realized it.

“this is the location huh? That accident?” he asked, snapping back sooyeon to the reality.
“yeah” he coolly said.
“you still remember huh?”
“how could I forget” she leaned back to her seat and fiddling the most precious thing in her life, hanging on her neck. The treasure necklace. She tightly grabbed it and silently pray.

Even she doesn’t know what to pray. Yet she pray. For her life, for yifan life, for..ever. for her scrambled heart.

Gd slightly shift his eyes toward the silent girl, she look fragile yet into a deep peace. When she put her hands together and closed her eyes for mumbling some inaudible voice, she smiled on her mind.

‘that smile.. I wonder how much it costs? I will pay with everything I have just to keep it on her lips forever. But the matter is..’ he shift his eyes back to the road. His eyes told everything.. every sadness he felt. ‘what should I do if it costs my heart? What does it sounds for an angel who breaking my heart?’ he thought.

…..

“this won’t do! I told you he is not that strong luhan!” the white coat handsome man said, tapping his stethoscope on the muscular chest, detecting his heartbeat. On the otherside the deer eyed boy turned his eyes into nervous and scared one.
“I told you I need you next to him yixing!” the deer boy talked back.

There is no time for them to quarrel.
“give me the needle” the white coated man slip his hand into a pair of sanitized glove. As luhan proceed the needle, yixing calmly and carefully shot anesthetic to chanyeol’s arm. He could heard a grunt from the unconscious man.

“please call suho , we need to do therapy as soon as possible” yixing said in stern and authority. Luhan nodded and ran out from ICU.

He run and run.

“where is that song qian girl?” a blonde girl said and tugging a short man jacket. Luhan run as fast as he can, passing the two people, with bumping the girl shoulder until the girl almost fell down.

“yah! You alright jessica?” the man asked, supporting the girl from fall down. Luhan stopped at the name of familiar person, he looked back and surprised at the appearance of the girl. He eyeing the girl, and shift his eyes toward the man, he seems dazed. But the reality hit him.

He run away again.. his mind occupied to the head orthopedics room.

“yah! How could you bump into a girl without helping her like that!” jiyong shouted, but it have nothing to do with Jessica. She shook her head.
“its okay, he must be in hurry nurse.. “ she reasoned, and she too.. her mind is occupied with a girl named song qian. “lets go” she said, pulling jiyong.

………….

“I’m sorry jiyong” the girl with seriously goddess like body shook her head continuously.
“come on qian, I know only you who could bring this case out” jiyong said. Almost plead.
“jiyong, you know this is the rule of this hospital, I can’t just open a case because my best buddy told me too.. we have procedure and you sure understand this..” she defend.

Jessica sighs. This will be harder than she think. She lower her gaze to her necklace.

“I’m sure he still alive” she said. Breaking their attention. The hospital secretary as the vice-president of autopsy case startled.
“how could you sounds so confident” she questioned. Jessica smiled and straightly gazed toward the calm girl.
“because everytime my head says he was dead, my heart always deny it. And I feel he is close to me but for some reason, he just can’t show up.. “ she explained.

Song qian softly gazing her with pity.. no, admirable exactly.
“that accident case.. its not me the one who handle it. It was request of Canada embassy..” she explained.. Jessica is full of anxiety and nervous as hell.
“follow me” she said and dragged herself to the archives room. Jessica stared in awe how big exactly the file storage room behind song qian’s room is. The files arranged by it years and when she stopped at the black file, her heart drum rapidly..

As qian turn the page by page Jessica keep fiddling her necklace. There is no one dare to speak as the nervousness bite them shut up.

“oh! This is!” song qian said, earning a loud gasp from Jessica. Before she could passing the file, they heard loud thump on the floor and saw a body laying, unconscious. Both of the girls widened their eyes.

“Jiyong!” both of them shout in surprised.


A/N : seriously~ i need to stop staying up late, my dark circles as big as panda's eyes LoL. oh i have to say sorry for previous chap, i kind of sleepy and posted it twice so please understand.. i will edit it later when i have leisure time. i have class after this and i should rest my eyes a bit. yesterday i sleep so late and i feel so sleepy at class.. thats bad~

okay got to go.. love you all~

please comment and subs.. :) ^^ bbyong~