Mr. Mr.

Selene 6.23

Thanks to SNSD free schedule now jessica found herself standing in front of her cabinet mirror. her dark blue jacket hug her thin body perfectly. she tied her hair into high ponytail. she smack her lips once the reddish lip tint applied against her lip.

she grab her phone with thumping heart.
"hello.. jonghyun ah, I have a favor for you.." she said while arranging her belonging into one. her right hand touch the full-opened document. she smiled as she fold it before slip it inside her bag.

she twirls her car key between her forefinger.

"alright.. thanks buddy"

she entered her White BMW car with confident, and push her accelerator composely. 

..

"scalpel!" yixing in fully surgery gown said as he put his hand in the air. a nurse come and pass a silver scalpel to him. once in a while nurse wipe the sweats on his forehead.
"102.. its safe" luhan report and all of them can calm down. yixing pass his tool to another nurse.

"thanks for your hard working doctor.." a nurse says, yizing took of his surgery mask and smile.
"please take care the remaining" he says to the nurse in term before he leaves. luhan following closely behind yixing toward his room. another magical rescue from a young yet ingenious doctor like yixing. 

"luhan.. please report the guardian to transfer patient to VVIP room. we need to extra caution with his condition" yixing said. and as yixing right-hand, luhan fully understand that yixing need to calm himself down.. its 3hours straight surgery afterall. he need to cool down his head. but before he could enter his room, a girl already waiting for him in front of his room.

she didnt bother to sit down waiting for him.

and yixing recognized her truly recognizes her.
"Dr. Zhang Yixing.. right?" the girl asks. deep inside yixing heart, he know this day would come.
"Miss Jessica Jung, I believe"

.......

jessica sits quitely facing the very young doctor. she doesnt predict that the doctor who handled her boyfriend would be this young. She gladly sits down when yixing offers her to sit down.

"I see you have no visiting appointment with me today" yixing says as he opens his appointment notes, well.. he is trying to make a topic anyway.
"well i come without one" she confidently says.
"We actually have procedures, Miss jung" yixing clasps his hand together on the table, facing across her.
"and I believe your hospital has no tendency to keep patient's record, Mr. zhang.." she smartly snapping back. yixing eyebrow knitted in confusion.

"I.. don't understand what you're trying to say miss jung" yixing put his chin against his clasping hand.

jessica wholeheartedly took Park Chanyeol's health record on his table. yixing takes a glance before sighs.

'luhan..' he curse inside his head.

"well.. I have nothing to say about this, thanks for giving it back to us miss.. " he says and put the documents to his locker. "you may go now.." yixing says.

jessica face turn into cold in a blink of second. ".. since, we both know the truth now, can you tell me the rest of the story now.." she sharply gazing the opposite.

yixing trying to come up with a good excuse but the girl suddenly pull another documents. Kris Wu Health Record.

"If you don't mind, you can tell me the whole freaking story of this tiring case.. I begging you please"

yixing watches as the girl face reflecting the pain she couldn't tell with words. he sighs...

"We never meant to deceive you.. but, we need to do this because it is for kris' sake." he finally giving up.

..

luhan chided happily after a kid he used to treat giving him his precious candy. he happily opening yixing's door before froze when he sees a familiar figure wiping her tears.

"Miss jessica..?" he hesitantly says.

jessica look up and watches the man who gave her the record standing between the door. luhan confusedly see yixing and jessica back and forth.

"she knows... she knows the truth now" yixing simply explains. luhan get a hint between his words and smiled. finally.. zhang yixing for the first time, do better job without his complaint.

"may I know where is he now?" jessica suddenly butting in.

luhan glances at his watch and look at yixing for permission. and the later nodding his head.

"he will be in Dr. Kim Suho's room in two hours.." luhan says. jessica jolt up and bow to them.

"thank you so much.." she says between her b eyes. "and thank you for saving kris' life.. thank you so much" she softly says.

both luhan and yixing softened at her sincere words.
"its not a matter Miss Jung. we are his bestfriend.. we certainly want him to keep him alive just like what you do.. go ahead Miss jung, he need you so much. stop him before he loss his mind again" luhan joked at the end.

"thanks......."

...

jessica secretly following the tall man ahead of her. she couldnt help but softened at his back figure.
 

why didn't I believe in my heart from the first time. it was you.. it was you all along! I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for always making you sad. I'm sorry for not believing you.

yifan ah.. it was so hard, wasn't it? I am so sorry...
I was so selfish. I make everything hard for you right?
how hard it must be? for pretending to be another people in front of me? You must be really hurting.
can't say anything even when we facing each other
can't do anything because I have a man next to me

Yifan ah.. i'm sorry for giving you hard time while you're suffering to fight your own self. 
but you need no worries again. since I know everything.. since I know, you're still with me. both your heart and mind.


jessica's train of thought stops when she read a big banner hanging on a big building.
SHINING house of studio.

she smiled while watching the man she love entering the big building.
"he never change.. he prefer jonghyun more than me in term of music" she cutely jealous.

but what she could do.. she feels herself slowly grasping the old time. the time she passed with emptiness now come to its place.

"slowly... We need to take it slowly kris..." she whispers.

...
"oh! you finally come, park chanyeol!" jonghyun greet kris brightly as soon as kris stepping into his private recording room. jonghyun raises from his seat currently sat down.
"why are you calling me outside class, jonghyun ssi?" kris asks and take a seat next to his previous seat.
"nah.. I just need your opinion about my new song.. you wouldn't mind to listen it, right?" jonghyun asks.

kris gladly nods. He used to it anyway.. he used to listen the master piece of his bestfriend, jonghyun.. and he knows, this time too, he will love it.

"its name sleepless night, how is it?" jonghyun briefly explaining.
"its ballad..." kris commented and close his eyes to deeply absorbing the 'life' of the song.

at the he listen to jong's beautiful shout-like-whisper voice. he is impressed at how his bestfriend turn to be greater vocalist.

"its amazing, why don't you try to be an official singer?" kris asks. jonghyun lazily sat on his wheeled chair and twisting it left and right so his body dancing along with the swing.

"I don't need to be a tv singer. they need to upgrading their talent in impersonate or maybe entertaintments.. I prefer singing in my own concert. I dont have much ability like jessica.." he says while twirling his pen.

however kris at the mentioned name, he slightly drawn into sorrow.

"ah.. speaking about jessica, she wanted to meet you.." jonghyun says, flicking his finger. kris raises his eyebrow.. surprised.

"she want to talk about the previous song.." jonghyun says and kris' ear rang in alarm but before he could say anything, the door knocked and a girl enter without jonghyun's instruction. "... and here she come, hello barbie!" jonghyun says.

jessica glances the tall man in momment before warmly greet jonghyun with a friendly hug.

"stop calling me like a plastic-doll" she throw a cute tantrum and put her bag to the nearest table.
"I'm trying to say you beautifull though, ah.. since both of you come, how about we are talking about the problematic song? how is that going jessie..?" jonghyun led the girl sat next to kris and drag his own chair so it forming a triangle.

jessica give her best to not look suspicious in front of kris. she feels kris' eyes on her yet she decide to ignore it.

"I dunno.. I may sing it or may not sing it" she says. jonghyun confusely stare at her.
"I don't want to get famous because I make a duet with jiyong. I prefer to get known because they love me.." she rationally says. jonghyun nods.
"then chanyeol's song may be--" "about the song.. i have words before we talk about this further" jessica cutting jonghyun's statement.

now.. she can finally stares at him. his face.. it is true that he in no longer kris she remember. his sharp facial feature is gone.. and the high nose is also gone.

but he change for the best. she know that the kris now is as handsome as the old kris. even with his new round look, she still love it anyway. jessica should holding her overjoy feeling. 

"I listen to your song.. Mr.park" she silently laugh at her sulk acting. kris eyes turn round for her.
"It is good." jessica claims. she get the sad hint between his eyes. he must holding in hard now..

"but I have exactly the same song like yours.." jessica say. putting her pokerface on. she watch kris' shift on his seat. jessica should do her best to not throw herself to his hug.

"are you perhaps.. plagiarism?"

at her accusion, jonghyun speak up. "no way, it is not true right, chanyeol?" jonghyun says.

but jessica ignore him.

"tell me the truth mr.park" jessica say. speak.. please.. i want to hear your voice

"I am not.. Mrs. jung"  finally....
"but it sounds perfectly like my song.. and the lyric too.. " she says. "I can sue this .. right jonghyun ah?" sica shift to confused jonghyun.

jonghyun held his hand for a break "wait wait.. lets talk about this calmly, will ya?" jonghyun try to defend kris. jessica shift her eyes back to the silent man. kris... I am here. finally I recognize you. and finally we meet each other after finally knowing each other presence

"whose song exactly you are talking about..?" jonghyun says. jessica give a soft gaze toward kris'. their eyes meet.
"kris' .." sica says.

jonghyun jolt from his seat. he has an idea which song is it.. since thats the last thing he regret the most. to not hear the song his bestfriend ask to hear.
 

jessica pass him her phone and play the recorded song in front of them. it is perfectly same. even the rhytm.. or the liric.
jonghyun throw his suspicious gaze to kris. and jessica giving him a deep gaze too.

"can you explain about this chanyeol ssi?" jonghyun said. kris is taken aback with the sudden attention. He look at jonghyun for help but the later is too confused to even care. He shift his eyes toward his lovely girl.. and she look back at him. 

Maybe because he knew her almost like forever, he knew that she has different meaning within her eyes.

 

She smiled at him. Kris eyes caught a glimps of happiness and relieve inside her eyes.

"I know it Mr.Park.." she suddenly whispers. "I know.. " she continue and take his hand with her.

 

"It was hard on me to.. too hard" she says. Jonghyun looks at both of them. He is now confused with jessica's act.

"Don't be too sorry.. it is none your fault. Or mine. We both know this. And you shoud know.. until the last, I know you will come to me again.. " jessica says .

Kris looks deeply into her teary eyes. Her hand tightly holding on him .. hoping he will understand her. Kris longing for this. For her holding him ..

He longing for her touch..

'Kris.. ' jessica silently sobbing. Her hand suddenly pried off and she watch the man in front of her breaking free his hand with sad gaze.

"I- dont know what are you talking about?" Kris said. Her eyes automatically observing the 'lost' feeling in her hand. 

"as for the song, i make it myself.. if you dont bel--"

"I believe you.. " she says. Cutting in. "Yifan.." she whispers.

Jonghyun shot her gawking look. So does kris.

"Jerk.. you act like you dont care with me.. " she said.and all kris can do is just watching her.

Speechless. "but the fact is-- just magically" she said with knowing look

"excuse me but--" kris trying his best to escape from the scene but the presistent jessica stubbornly stopping him.
"jessi.. can't you explain to me.. what the hell is going on?" jonghyun cut off.

jessica offered him her soft smile. "i'm trying to hold myself now jonghyun.. I'm afraid if I speak more, he will go away .. again" she said and turn to kris.

she let out a big breath. "thank you.." she said, a tear escape from her eyes. kris heart pricked each time her tears falling down but he should hold his hand for not wipe it. he should remember himself that he is not kris.. he is chanyeol.

but his guard crumbled down when jessica bring his hand to her cheek.
"its okay to touch me.." she said. jonghyun was beyond of confused, he was sure jessica isn't type a girl who like to be touched by stranger. completely stranger.. so it was awfully strange for him.. 

kris body frozen but he silently happy.still, he need to pretend to be awkward .

Just wait untill I find the way to out.. her heart suddenly sunken when she remember a thing. she isn't single lady now. jiyong.