Similiarities striking

Selene 6.23

Jessica spent her half day for practicing upcoming album, which is still in process of finishing. She practicing vocal for about 4 hours and spent the rest with hyoyeon and yuri practicing her stiff dance.

She sprung on the ground gasping for the air.

Busy is the right choice for forgeting something. the rumor and dating scandal slowly disappear , thanks to company's fast move and thanks to the people who involved with her dating problem. with Snsd comeback preparation, she can took a deep breath from the crowd and live a little more peaceful.

jessica took a glance at the hardworking hyoyeon who keep replaying her dance part in order to make it more beautiful, stronger and artistic. she just too exhausted to stand up.

suddenly her phone beeping and yuri who accidentally sit next to sica's bag, took it and gave it to the blonde, since yuri know that the blonde doesnt have any energy left.

"thanks" sica muttering. she saw "oktaec" name on her display and she sighs. she knew the day will coming soon. and now is the day.

"yeah.." she said after pressing yes button.
"now? company.. wae?"

jessica heard the man over the phone carefully while massaging her own temple.
"alright.. no, she is not here yet.." she said , everyone in the room knew who is 'she' jessica mention. if its taecyeon, than she is yoona. yuri rolled her eyes, she know taecyeon well too.

"okay. come. I'll be waiting on the nearest cafe." sica said. jessica stood up and packing her belonging. hyoyeon raised her eyebrow in question manner.

"he want to tell me something, I'm done today.. tell taeyeon I'll just come after shower" jessica said, answering hyoyeon questioning look. hyoyeon nodded in nonchalantly.
"and tell yoona that I am with her ex.. maybe she want to say something too.." jessica said.

yuri shake her head and smiled in amusement. "being the person who should stood in the middle is always something difficult to do, isn't it?" she commented. jessica pouted and nodded.

"both are stubborn is the most difficult thing for me" she said and waved goodbye before strolling toward the nearest cafe as she promised.

...

jessica sighs and gulping down her americano as she tried her best to listened to the man in front of her. She aware of his sincerity but.. no, she just cant understand why He is so stubborn..

"I can't do this. I can't without her" taecyeon said. jessica put down her drink and stared at taecyeon with her sorrow and melancholy eyes.

"do you think I can?" she said. automatically for taecyeon mouth to shut up.
"At first I walk my day with scattered heart. and I even closed my life from people. if its not for Girls generation, I will never can smile in front of people" she explained. "do you think I can?" she asked taecyeon back.

"you already have G Dragon now.." taecyeon defend.

"and do you think I can accept him that easily?" she asked. she sighed for umpteenth time and look away. "you know me best taec.. you know me from years ago. How did I live my life. misery. just because a person. a person who as big as world from me.. but now I can accept the fact that he is gone.. " she said.

grabbing tightly her americano cup. "gone for the better. and honestly I can't say that I love Jiyong as much as he love me. I'm so sorry for him, about my selfishness.. but i guess, its because a little part of my heart can't accept him easily" she explained.

"you can try.." taec comfert her. the only male who knew her past is taec. her male bestest friend..
"the same goes for you too taec. you want to listen to me why?" she said. taec nodded in defeat.

"because letting someone go is also one kind of love.." she said, smiled bitterly. "believe it, you can still believe at your own lies. Personally I want you to be happy taec.. But I can't force yoona to coming back to you. because I want her as well as you happy" sica said.

taec head down in lose. jessica stared in sorry. but deep down she know. it may be over for both taecyeon and yoona but.. they should know, once they screw with a thing, they shouldn't give up just like her..
because once they realized theyd gone far.. they will realized how much time and effort they wasted for granted.

"I'm going first" she said , stood up.  taecyeon stared in surprised. "I can't go longer, my member will asking me..  I said I will come back once I finish shower..bye taec, call me later" she said and leave the man in instant.

...

 

lie. that is all jessica lies to escape from the topic taecyeon suddenly brought up. she is now sitting next to the window glass and grieving over her photo with kris in the dorm. she bit her lips so no one, even when not even one of her member in the dorm.

she just can't show her broken side in front of them. they may be bored with her same reason.

but for her, she can't stop this misery with just only shifting her attention.
right, she is just shifting her attention toward another man.
she can't love him the way it used to be.

and then her thought suddenly remembering the one she bumped to a while ago in the hospital.
she somehow familiar with him.

she tried to remember.. who.. and where possibly they met before.
and her mind flashed her,
"is he the one that always follow me around? is he that stalker?" she mumbled. little did jessica know that she is very curious with him. "but.. I know those eyes.." she softened..

"those eyes is deep and clear just like kris' " jessica whispered. she brought her legs together and hugged her own legs.
"I miss you kris..." she said, throwing her eyes outside . just like the cloudy sky, her heart now is darkened.

..

a blonde girls with cap running with all her might inside the company. a while ago someone called her.
"sorry .. for.. late.." she said between gasps. she could feel all the blood in circulation running to her face as her face become reddened. well since she running like there is no tomorrow. jung jessica is actually running? its miracle ..

all the member got up.
"thanks for wasting my time princess.." the choreographer teacher remarking. jessica rolled her eyes for the unaffected remark.
"anytime" she said and joing between yoona and yuri.

"shes been talking about you for.. err, an half hour" yuri whispered. jessica shrugged. "i don't even care.." jessica whispered back.
"I will surprised if you do, unnie" yoona respond and laugh secretly.

jessica should focus. or else the evil choreograph lady will be scarier than ever.

again, busy make her forgeting all her pain. even if just for a while. she can melted in her own free world.

...

just when she walked out from the building, she witnessing two guys parked their car on the nearby cafe.
jung kyunghoo and Lee seung gi are together waiting for their girls, she guessed.

she bowed slightly and walked passed them.

seeking for peacefulness.

it feels nice if she has someone to rely now, she thought. and even for now, she still found it hard to acknowledge jiyong as her boyfriend. she felt wary and.. wronged. yet she trying her best to accept the fact.

"right, sica.. kris is no longer here.. you can't ask too much" she suggested herself. she tightened her jacket and walked along the peaceful night. its been a while since she could walk leisurely alone in the street. her training figure disguised her shine well, so no one can recognized that Girls Generation is walking alone.

no but someone.

she stopped at the buzzling sounds behind her, she knew someone following her. she turned around and saw the very same figure standing in front of her. she indeed recognized the figure in front of her. and now, he will not back away.

kris. or should we called him chanyeol for a while.

"you again.. we met before right..?" she asked. his eyes are mesmerizing.. and she couldn't help but drown into melancholy.
"are you perhaps ...my stalker?" she asked. kris stared at her in softened.

'no way I am your stalker. I am your yifan..' he thought.

jessica pout when she didn't recieved any words from the man.
"who are you? where are you came from?" she kept asking.
'I'm kris.. and I came from the past, to you..' he thought. his eyes b in tears.
".. can you talk to me? I'm worried than company know about you as stalker, they will never let you go.." she said in worried when relized that the man mean no harm at all.

kris was about to opened his mouth but he shut it up again.
'If i say, she will recognized me.. no she can't.. she's already so broken because of me..' he thought.

he sent her an appologetic smile. and bow before turn around and leave jessica in confussion. she saw the heavy shoulder of him and somehow she remembered the way kris felt disappointed.

".. hey!" she called back. kris stopped a while and turn to her. she bit her lips feeling whether she should say it or not. but once she looked into his eyes.. she felt so right.

".. lets go grab a warm citrus tea. my treat." she smiled. kris face softened and nodded in agreement before walking next to her.

..

jessica fiddling with her finger. seriously, she didn't know what she did. she asked a strange people to the cafe with her. but a little thing in her heart keep telling her atleast she could know him.. and she should say to him not bothering her with following her around. she need prifacy too.

but she found herself only staring blankly toward the beverage. not saying anything.

and the man in front of her too.. saying nothing. even if jessica kept asking him, he never answered it except with nod or shake his head.

"I- I'm.. not quite sure why I brought you here. I don't have any particular reason. but honestly its only because I found you have similiarities with someone in my past.." she spoke up.

kris stiffened at the words.

"..see, the way you startled is same with him." she chuckled. her eyes turned dimmed as she gazed kris's eyes.
"you have the same deep and mesmerizing eyes.. you have the same height.. you have the same expression with him.."

at the mentioned of eyes, kris shift his eyes toward another direction.

"and I may halucinated when you called me last time in the hospital.. maybe because I drown into you and memories of him, I , for a while, thought that you are him.."

jessica smiled, bitterly. kris knew it well.. her smile show him that she is hurting and kris felt pinched on his heart.

"I may be selfish to see you as him, because the fact is, he is gone.." she said, and turn her face back into cold one. she stood up abruptly.

"I'm sorry for asking you, but I suggest you to not appear in front of me.. because I might be shaken and waver for remaining memories. Thank you for giving me so much attention, but i guess you need to focus only on SNSD, because you can only love the whole group from now on.. I guess, this is a goodbye.." she said and walked away.

gripping tightly her jacket and gritting her teeth.

she always hate a goodbye, but she never predict to crying because a mere goodbye with a stranger.

she actually crying hard without she realizing.

..

kris stared blankly at the empty seat in front of him. citrus tea still laid perfectly across his table. an hour after she's gone kris still sit immobile from his seat. he remember the look on her eyes.

"what if you know that I'm kris.. even with different face, I'm still kris.." he wishpered. tears keep falling down from his eyes. yet his body swaying in drunkness. laid his body on top of the table

a boy entered the cafe with heavy sighs.,
"kris!" he shouted and kris shift his eyes to the blonde boy.
"lu.. I met her. but she said goodbye to me.. I guess its over then.." kris said and stood from his seat. with swaying body he did his best to got out from the cafe.

luhan sighed at the weak figure in front of him. a while ago luhan received a called from cafe waitress that kris is too drunk, and here he came for picked the broken man.

luhan led the swaying kris to his car. just when his head in contact with soft leather seat, kris closed his eyes.. as he locked memories inside his mind.

luhan looked at his sleeping figure before he make a big decision.
"I can't take it anymore.. I will talk to her, personally" luhan said, gripping the steer wheel and drove off.