Despair Heart

Selene 6.23

the tall boy slowly approaching the mirror. slowly and slowly.. his frown appear and her eyes darkened. he touch his cheek.. his nose.. his jaw.. his lip. and his body trembled.

"ARGH!" he let out a loud roar and punch the mirror into pieces. luhan running in and held kris' fist to hit the broken miror again.

"Stop it yifan!" he shouts, but he couldn't help since his body is more petite than kris. kris flailing his arms and make luhan stumbled back and fall on the ground. kris hit his hand again at the innocence broken miror. luhan couldn't take it anymore so he pull kris with all his might, he may be shorter but his power is as strong as the giant, he is a man anyway, despite his innocence pure and kiddy looks.

"I Told You To Stop!" he shouts. kris breath is heavy, rising up ad down.. and his eyes is still full of disbelief and anger. letting the taller calming down, luhan decided to skip away.

"I'll told cleaning service to handle this.. until I come, don't even try to think anything funny" he threatened.

kris is left with despair and dumbfound. face.. he lost his face. and its impossible to take it back.. it any costs.

....

"whats wrong with you jessica?!" the PD-nim loud voice booming along the studio. the blonde bow her head low.
"please concentrate on the script! we already taking cut multiple times.. look, everyone is exhausted, we are done today! everyone dismiss!" he said and the crowd grump in annoyance. the eight member couldn't help but feel pity toward the blonde girl.

"she has been through a lot.. " tiffany sighs and coming close to the blonde girl.

"gwenchana?" she asks. jessica could only nodded her head lifelessly.  "lets go home today, thanks to you we got rest. don't be sad, we are very happy we got rest" add sunny, trying to lifting the burden from the blonde's shoulder.

"thanks for comforting me and I'm sorry" she said. "I'll leave first, you guys go to dorm first, I'll go after" sica dismissed herself after giving light hug for both tiffany and sunny she waved them goodbye.

Her manager drive her to the Hospital. she should visiting GD, she was one of the reason he collapsed after all. she put her jacket and with heavy step walking toward the room. she stops at the quite crowd room. cleaning service back and forth walking in and out from the room. she observing almost every mirorr or glass is broken.

'whats going on? someone is exploding?' she thought.
"excuse me aggashi (miss) , please move from the way" two people carrying a big plywood said, jessica reluctantly going out of her way and muttering some 'sorry' words. she continue staring at the messed room.

"excuse me but what happened to this room?" she asked. a technicians stop from nailing plywood into a broken window and turn to her.

"there is a boy get angry and messed the whole glass or mirorr, they said he hate reflection thats why.." he explained. sica scrunched her nose.

"hate reflection? a person who are not confident with their face, I hate it" she muttered and twirls her feet toward the other corridor,  GD room.

......

Yixing sits down in front of the blank kris. he gazed sternly to the unamused boy. suho is next to him flipping page by page and his face all confused.

"Its impossible.." he said. putting the pile of papers to the table. "No.. its miracle" he said and smiling brightly. luhan too, smilling broadly. but the one who remain in silence is Yixing. He doesn't need to read the papers like suho but he know what yifan feel.

"You can" he said. all of them turn their head toward yixing, including kris (in the chanyeol body appearance).
"All of you think, It possible" he said never leaving his gaze to the brown eyes boy.

"it may be difficult, but you will get her back" he said, and then all of them understand what his mean. kris gaze lowered to the white floor.

"I don't want to go back.." slips from kris mouth. yixing, suho and luhan remain in confuse.

"I don't need her to pried me away, kris or chanyeol.. I don't think both of them can get her back.." he said.

luhan sighs..

'I know this would be happen..' luhan thought. ' when he is chanyeol, he will be sick and pain but he will keep struggling to find 'jessica' he want to found. but when he become kris, he will lost his confidents, he will take all of blame for her hurt, for her emtiness, for leaving her, and he will thought everything is his fault..' he stare at the lost kris.

'and he will pray for her happiness with other man.. and then, he will destroying his despair heart' luhan is not a fortune teller but he know since he aware with the situation.

he still remember when Yixing called him the day when the accident happen. the next hours he is stepped in the korea and found his bestfriend is in a mess, broken, fragile, destroyed. his parent is there and decided to take him back to canada. He still remember he witnessing them request to let kris 'died' at the newspaper and report, with that he could get away from the law. Luhan also remember at the back of his head how it hurts so much for kris taking every surgeons and treatments. Kris should walk in wheelchair almost a year and everyday when he tried to remember hisself he has pain like a pang at every part of his body. Suho, the best doctor at this case treated his very well, he become a best friend of them.. he also become a witness how Yixing turn mad when Luhan has crazy thought to take kris back to the korea.

"you want to kill him?! when he remember a little thing.. slowly, sharp and painfully his brain will destroyed.. and what do you hope? seeing him died again? I had enough luhan! I'm his doctor and I decide no!" it was the first time suho saw yixing burst in anger.. he was the professional at those case, so suho understand that it is very dangerous of luhan trying to get kris back to regain his memory.

but luhan is very presistence. seeing kris walking and maybe sometimes sitting alone and gazing trought the blue sky, luhan only could see him destroying and destroying himself, maybe not phisically but mentally and soully. and when once He saw jessica singing through foreign (korean) channel, thats whats motivated luhan to brought 'moving' topic to lay and suho. for the first time, luhan saw kris is alive. his eyes sparkled and his smile is hanging on his face.

"who is she? I like her.." was the only exception for luhan to be happy, how it kills himself when luhan himself couldn't really answer it. it was ironically sad for kris doesn't recognized his ultimate love. thats when luhan start wondering, should he pretend to be fool and take a safe way, or should he do the brave way and wishing something called miracle for kris.

luhan talk about heart. luhan is faced with not only body but heart.

"Kris is a person. he has Heart on his body. you couldn't deny it, he will forever live without memory on his heart, is that okay? is that even a human? as far as I know.. human tend to keep his happiness and painful memory on their heart. and look at kris! are you trying to turn him to be a robot?! he is not a robot yixing.. he has love, and what should we do if someday he found out about the truth? You are the one might end up get hurt yixing" its what luhan said toward yixing and make him agree with luhan.

"okay I got it but in one condition luhan.." lay said, suho honestly could only stood between two of them, preventing something bad to be happened.

"let him found his memory by himself, so it doesn't too hurt for him, let him found his life by himself, and....let him life to be new person. thats the safest way." yixing said. luhan nodded in relieve.

"BUT- if something bad happened, I will cut the crap out. love or whatever it is i don't care.. As long as kris still can breathing I will do it, Its not because my name as a doctor. but kris is my bestfriend. " yixing sternly said.

 

luhan look at the tired yixing and smiled.
'from now on, our job is done.. we come because we create Park Chanyeol, but now when he was back to be Kris,.. we couldn't do much but trust him.. I know kris is the same kris.. only the face different, but all of him is kris.. Park Chanyeol is a little part of kris that covering the whole kris'

.....

jessica sighs when she found out that GD is not sleeping. he has laptop on his lap and headphone on his ear.

she leans down and pull the headphone form his ear. the boy look up in surprised.
"oh! sica.. you came?" he said in surprised, bot because he found her suddenly in front of him and she caught him in time.
"song qian ssi told me to banned you touch your laptop.. I will take it" she said and take the laptop from his lap. he pout and lean back to his bed.

"seriously what are you doing, even if you are sick-" sica words stops when she saw the display of laptop. it was her. not only one but it is combine of her facial expression. he sure edit it so well, it looks nice and beautiful. even his screencaver is her photos.

"I'm monitoring both of you or my member.. thats all" he said, embrassed with sica caught him off guard. sica softened at one of his word which is he post to the sticky note on the display. 'thats chance.. could that happen?'

but before she could say anything, song qian enter the room with a basket of fruit. she smiled at both of them.
"I'm coming as your friend today.. don't worry, I'm not coming for giving you injection" she joke at the surprised jiyong. of course it is surprising, for a doctor bringing a basket of fruit toward patient.

sica smiled and allow herself to go out, after all they need friendly talk among them. she sits on the front bench and playing with her phone. she plugging her earphone and listening to her own song. but her mind is wondering around.

honestly she is feel empty.
honestly she feels alone.. but thanks to her member they give her strength to carry on.
But now, come to think it.. she crave for love. she is selfish for lock her heart toward the world.

the next song played on her earphone and her heart feels like squished. it was kris song for her.
she look between  the GD door room and her phone.

'.. for someone as great as jiyong chasing me, ofcourse it is an honor for me.. but... what to do? If you are still like a flesh on my heart, I can't stop to love you except I cut it..' she thought. '.. but is it right for me I give jiyong harder time than this?' she wonder.

the door on GD room opened, sica stood up and smile at the gorgeous doctor in front of her. song qian give her sincere smile and give her a brown envelope. sica raised her eyebrow.

"thats Kris health record, its GD who tried to persuade everyone and make me easy to find it, keep it.. this is all I can do for you..." she said. sica eyes widened. before she received it, song qian stops her hand. sica look at the older in confusion.

"give him a chance.. just give him a chance, He will make you the happiest girl in the world, trust me.. I know him well" she said. sica couldnt help but feel uneasy. she sighs and slowly nodded her head.

".. I think I will give him a chance.. I just scared for everything, every possible things" sica reasoned.


A/N : long time no seee~ here the new chapter ^^ its late but I want to congratulating Seung gi and yoona dating ^^ but I am Taecyoon shipper though.. k k k anyway, congrats seung gi~