Not Going Over You

Selene 6.23

“Its Jessica!!!” shouts, screams heard. And the blonde girl walk past with smile on her face. She waved her hand around before a taller girl with straight hair pulled her toward her side.
“unnie.. I’m nervous” the taller as the maknae said. Jessica patted her head and smiled.
“don’t be.. you will do great, believe me” sica assured before walked faster following two bodyguards guided them into the building.

Them. As 9 girls.

It was years after Jessica trainee day and now she stood up as a vocal of a girl group. A new famous girl-group, called snsd (girls generation). Jessica was up and down for these past years.. tiredness, tears, sadness she brought by herself. She no longer has someone she could rely.. but her members. She felt grateful she still has them on her side. She realized that start from now they will stuck together. As a bestfriend for each other, as well as sisters, family.

There was no sooyeon on the stage. There is no weak and broken sooyeon in front of Sone (snsd fans). She gave her best to make them smile, to make them happy, to make them satisfied, even thought she was not at all.
You can see her as Jessica. the new her. The revolution of sooyeon. Another side of her.

She was called as an Ice princess. Its because she always maintain her cold expression to kept calm and composed. And once she smiled, she turned into a warmhearted princess. But no one knew the meaning between those smiles. No one can felt the pain of struggled between those curling lips.

“thanks for your hardworking” the nine girls bowed as she walk past the crew. They just finished their Tv program. Taeyeon, Jessica, hyoyeon, tiffany, sunny, yuri, sooyoung, yoona and seohyun entered their backstage room and laid theirself on their preference. Some were laid on the sofas. And some sat down on the make up chair, and some were decided to took a walk, visited another group on next rooms.

For Jessica she decide to met her friends from another group who accidentally came on the same time as her.
“yo! Jessica!” a deep voice called her on her way to Kara backstage room. She turned and saw a man with muscular profile still in his stage outfit called her. She gave him a friendly smile.
“wsup taec?” she answered and stopped when the man approached her.
“nating~ just want to met you, did you have schedule after this?” he asked.
“yes, I have rahersal right after this for my first concert, ah.. you should come” she said and gave him a pass card she brought for hara but it seems she need to brought back from her room.
“when is that?” he asked, not to sica but to the card, he traveled his eyes to the card before got it.
“I have no schedule, I will came” he said. Sica pleased at his words before she bid a goodbye to him.

 …..

Sica was dancing and singing for hours now, non stop. She ignored her member when they called her to stop.. even dragged her from the stage but sica struggled and assured them she was okay.
“come on sica lets take a rest. It’s not because you didn’t do well.. you did great, you just need to a little rest “ tiffany, as the closest member for sica tried to please. But failed when she heard music played from sica’s mp3 player. Tiffany huffed and stomped her feet as a sign she was disappointed.

“I’m okay tiff.. just go with other, I’ll be okay here.. and I’m still confused with the new choreography” she reasoned. Tiffany slumped her back in defeated and sighed.
“okay, I’ll be on cross café if you looking for us, we will be there.. just calling if you need something” tiffany said, finally leave sica alone. As tiffany gone, sica slumped her back on the ground.

Her chest heavily rised and down for heavy breaths. She let her sweat fell like a crazy from her forehead, neck and back. She raised her left hand and rest it on her closed eyes.

She was exhausted. Exhausted till death.. but she did need more alone time than foods. So that’s she wanted her member to leave her.

So she could let her exhausted tears down without her member knowing. She just didn’t want to be burden for her member. Because she knew that they have so much already burden on their shoulder. Physically she was worn out. And heartily, she was damage. She let out a painful cry.

She need yifan. Now. To hold her and kissed her fear away.

“wu yifan.. yifan ah..” she let out sobs while whispering his name. tried to comforting herself. Held tight the necklace she still treasure.
“mom.. dad.. I’m tired” she finally let out a loud sobs and reminisced the time she spent together with her mom and dad, lit up a fire of hope inside her.

“unnie…” she heard a low whisper called for her. She opened her eyes and saw a girl stood in front of her. Instead of Jessica stood up, the other girl laid her back next to her.
“what is it yoona?” she asked.she thought all her member already gone.
“I’m not going if you’re not going unnie.. “ the second maknae stubbornly said. Sica shook her head and smiled.
“do as you wish, I’m still not going.. I love here.. this is quite before you came “ she said, of course there was not disappointed just to teased the younger.
“and I love being with you so no choice” the younger stucked her tongue out, sica laughed at her childish behavior.

There was a long silent before the younger break the quietness.
“it is the date.. isn’t it?” the younger asked make the blonde girl stiffened.
“it is” yoona answered her question by herself and stared at the audience seats.

Jessica and yoona both stared at the same place but it seems like their mind went away from the reality.
“Where is exactly yifan going unnie?” she asked.
“I don’t know.. but…”

Jessica remembered when she was with the inspector. He seems calm and composed. He answered everything he questioned. And Jessica remember a thing.

“there was two victims. One of them was dead, and the other badly injured.. they didn’t sure whose yifan whose the other victim.. it seems like the accident burned them down at the same time.. and police hardly identify them since both of them have same posture.. “ Jessica told, her eyes reddened and her hand trembled.
“unnie..” the younger sat in worried.
“But.. I feel it, I believe that yifan is alive, the one with badly injured.. I believe he was him” Jessica said. Yoona felt a pang of guilty after asked about yifan. It was her unnie bitter-sweet memories. She wonder how sica felt about this..

“but.. If he was the one, why did he gone? He leave without any words.. at least he can say something to make you in ease unnie..” yoona said. Sica gulped down her memories and stood up.

“I know he have a good reason for this.. I knew that..” she said, hesitate. The truth is she herself hesitate about her words. She hesitated that yifan will came and gave her a good explaination. But on her little heart she has a little feeling.. it was .. definitely hesitate.

“ja~ lets go rehersal..” sica said. Avoiding eyes contact with her dongsaeng. Yoona shook her head, deep in her heart she knew that she was pretending to be strong. Again, yoona knew how strong Jessica is.

“unnie.. don’t do this again” as the younger held her unnie’s arms in aegyeo sica raised her eyebrows.
“do what?”
“keep your suffer alone.. we’re here for you unnie, let’s not burdened ourself by ourself. Lets share our tears and smiled together.. bear everything with us, we are family aren’t we?” yoona said.

Sica smiled. And nodded.. even her heart didn’t. she just let her satisfied.
“arraseo”


A/N : Double Update~~~ hohoho.. im into the story~~~ please leave comments and subs this fictionn <3