Find Out

Selene 6.23

 

Sooyeon jerked from her seat. Her calm heart beating faster all of sudden. She absentmindedly grab tightly her chest. Felt Pain and stuff. She have this feeling of uneasiness. But above all this, she was more than uneasy.

For no reason she wanted to cry.

“yifan..please..” she whispered, not knowing what to please. Just to keep yifan’s name on her mind and heart which suddenly painful. She had no Idea what happened.

She staring at the mirror in front of her, checking her face. There is nothing wrong, she looked nervous as before.

‘what’s wrong with this sudden feeling? I’m not red.. which is I’m not have a fever.. I’m totally fine but the same nervousness… what exactly happened with this uneasiness?’ she thought.

She unconsciously darted her gaze back to the Tv program. The channel was same but now it changed to breaking news program. She tried her best to brought her self control back before she entering judging room.

“Headline news, a deadly crash was happened on the main road of seoul. A motorcycle crashed a car with full speed and caused an exploding, causing 2 victims. One of both dead and the other had serious injured…” sooyeon blankly stared at the news. She held her necklace tightly as she could losing it once she held out her hand. Honestly, the news improving her uneasiness. Only burned car and broken motorcycle she could see. Not that far, she could saw someone brought in the ambulance. She waited for the reporter to spilled the information about the victim, just to answered her curiousness

“jung sooyeon” but suddenly a calling made her stood up and half heartedly dragging herself to enter the room. Leaving the reporter who already mentioned ‘wu yifan’ name as one of the victim.

“…police brought the victims to seoul hospital for the further examination” the reporter continue.. which was sooyeon never heard. And would never heard.

……………

Jung sooyeon stood with confidently in the middle of the stage. Facing 5 judges with confident gaze and soft smile.
“yes, contestant 93-nim please introduce yourself” a red dressed girl asked.
“my name is jung sooyeon, and my English name is Jessica jung. I was born in new York and moved to korea at ten. To be a great singer is my dream.. and my mom’s too. I’m orphan . If you heard about plane crash at four years ago, sadly my parents were the victims. Sadly my mom can’t see me here but I believe they –not only mom but dad, will proud of me..” she said, in soft tone, without any overreaction or else. 

“please show your talent” one of the judge said. Jessica bowed before walk in to the piano. She closed her eyes and do quick mindcontrolling before took a deep breath and relaxed her fingertips.

In back on her head she remember.. the smile of yifan. So she played the melody.
she remember clearly the deep eye of yifan stared straight into hers. So she continue her hand dancing on the white-black tuts.
she remember the feeling of yifan’s lip, warm ad soft. So sooyeon unconsciously singing along the melody… baby don’t cry lyric was uttered .


but suddenly she saw in front of her,  his shadow slowly fade away… unknowingly She shouted the ad-lib part, with soul.. painful and hurt. She kept her voice balance.. she sang beautifully, without even she knowing, the song just came out from like a flowing river. Natural and freely.

The judge stared at each other as they nodded their head.
“she is the one” on of them said as the other nodded.

Just when sooyeon saw kris tears on her mind, she stopped her finger and snapped back. She blinked her eyes felt the tears on her eyes threatening to fell. She frantically searched around the room, there was no kris. She sighed In disappointed.

“jung sooyeon ssi” voice of judge woken her up and she stood up and back to the center of the stage. Ready to heard anything.. she prepared her mind and heart afterall. As judge gave her a quite frightening impact.. she bit her lip to comfort herself.
“see you at the Company” judge continue. She widened her eyes before looked up and pointed at herself.

“me? I did it?” she asked. The judges stood up and gave her applaude. Some of them even congratulating her.

And there goes.. the tears were fallen. And she couldn’t hidden her happiness. She held tight her necklace and silently whispered

‘I did it yifan, I made it! Where are you? Let me hug you and share this happiness with you..’

……….

Sica tapped her phone for thousand times now but no one ansewered her. It was past midnight and she still stood up in front of casting building. Yesterday yifan promised her to came, so she waited him to come. But it was too late to came, even the building itself now was dark. She sigh and took a walk with holding her cellphone.

Again she tapped and called yifan’s number but..
‘the number you are calling is…’ she for the umpteenth time heard the same voice instead yifan’s answered for her. She found that annoying.
“where exactly on the world you are yifan?” she sighed in defeat realized how late it was. She sighed before called a taxi.

“you better have a good reason for this yifan” she sulked and text him.

The text yifan never could read.

The road was strangely calm and safe. She look around and found a police line spread across the road. She remembered the last news on the waiting room she watched.
“hours ago there was deadly accident. It was so sad that both of the victims were death..” the taxi ahjussi said realized that sooyeon was stared in puzzled. She snapped and turned to saw the driver stopped, exactly because the red-light on traffic lamp.

“ah ne.. I saw the news earlier.. but I don’t hear there were victims” she said.
“really? It was traffic jam for an hour here because of one of the victim burned his 80% of his body.. there was hard evacuation because there was not enough information about the victim” he said.
“His? Him? Is he a he?” she confirmed. The taxi ahjussi nodded.
“yes.. I heard on of the victim is Canadian-chinese and still on his teen” he continue.

At the words, sooyeon felt a zapp on her body. The light turned green and the taxi ahjussi step the accelerator. She slowly saw the police line moving away. Before she jolt on her seat.

A tiny string on her heart kept tugging her to stop.

“ahjussi, please stop right here..” she said.
“huh? But we’re still far from the place”
“its okay, I’ll stop here.. “ she gave the ahjussi his paid and ran away.

She stopped on her track, took a deep breath for sudden pinch on her heart. There was nothing on the incident place, only blood and pieces of burned iron.

She felt her shoulder became very heavy. She has a feeling .. this frightened feeling.
there were some polices around guarding the place.
“miss.. you can’t enter the line” she heard a voice. A handsome looking police came and dragged sooyeon’s away when she slowly crossed the line.
“b-but..” she was thinking the best reason to answered and make an alibi so she could enter the line but she can’t came up with anything. The handsome police raised his eyebrow.

“It’s okay Kai.. let her be” and a handsome black haired man with suit came. Automatically the police name ‘kai’ bow his head down.
“inspector.. what bring you back?” he said.
“no need to be so formal, just behave like yourself kim jongin..” the black haired man said. And slowly turned his attention to the puzzled sooyeon.
“as you wish tao, so answered my question” he demand.. there is no formality, just friendly talk .
“I came back to checked the place, I have to take the evidences.. and who are you miss?” he finally aware of there was another person around them.

“ah.. nothing, I just stopped.. and I have a feeling to looked around” she said nonchalantly. And the inspector called tao raised a brow.
“you know the victims?” he asked. She shook her head.
“I don’t know who were the victims, not even knew their name.. but my feeling bring me here. And it will be great if I don’t know them” she said. The inspector nodded. He signed to the handsome police and the police walked away.. brought back a bouquet of broken lilacs to the inspector.

Sooyeon widened her eyes at the sight of white lilacs.
“this? The left envidence?” the inspector asked and the police nodded.
“it was left near the motorcycle.. it seems like the police before was forgot to picked it up”

Tao eyeing the bouquet before felt that the bouquet tugged down.. an arm raised and tried to grab it from the inspector. Tao widened his eyes when he knew the girl next to him pulled the bouquet from his hand and sniffed it.

Just then tao and kai saw tears fell down from her eyes.

“what happened miss?” kai asked.
“may I know the name of the motor victim?” she asked. Already broken heart.

“it was kris wu. A.ka wu yifan.. Canadian-chinese“ tao said. And just then, he quickly ran his hand to caught sooyeon’s body before she could collapse right in the ground.

Everything clicked on her.
accident. Motorcycle. Canadian-chinese. Bouquet of lilacs. And the parfume on the lilacs. Until the name.. kris.yifan.. and mostly, her uneasy-hurt-pain feeling.. also the reason he couldn’t made to came today.
she felt a pang of hurt spread all over her body. All over. She felt her legs numb and she couldn’t even said anything to sobs.. she just quietly collapsed, just before she felt a pair of hand caught her for not fell on the ground.

And then tears kept fell.

“where…” she mumbled. Tao and kai stared at each other. It took a while for sooyeon to regain her consciousness.
“gone” tao answered, knew what she would to ask. She stared at him. Disbelief.


A/N : I thanks To MinariFini for the awesome poster, I Love it very much <3 . well I simply put the rest exo member on the story, even if they just cameo or else, but it feels complete mentioning the other member..~ please leave comment for this fanfict~ and dont forget to subs ~ saranghaeeee <3