The misterious man

Selene 6.23

“So Nyuh shi dae in five minuets” the crew shout as ran away back and forth for their own business. Right for five minutes, the grand opening of SNSD the first concert in seoul will be held. And the nine girls waiting with nervous and anxiousness, staying at their own position below the lifting stage.

Jessica heard her same prayer sounded from her bestfriend, tiffany. She could felt tiffany was nervous as hell, just like her and the other member. She grabbed her hand and taeyeon who stood stiffly on her other side, smiled to each other.
“we will do great.. just enjoy the stage..” she said, both tiffany and taeyeon nodded and smiled. Just then the opening VCR was done and the lift-stage moved up. They changed their expression to the tough face before gave the loud-cheer audience confident gazed.

Jessica was very happy when their fans singing along with loud voice and did some fanchanting along their songs. She stepped happily from side to side to gave her best face in front of her fans. She saw black capped man stood between the VVIP passanger seat. She tried to avoid any eyecontact with him but she can’t take away her eyes from the brown orb in front of her. She couldn’t even realized red light when he took a picture of her with his digital camera. As the same their fan did whenever they came closer.

Just when she felt a tap on her back and realized that yuri was came and dragged her away to the another side. She shook her head and back to her professional side. She sang happily and chided happily members. At the ment section she make her aegyeo voice and earned a loud of screamed from their Sone.

She was ran back to the backstage to changed her outfit when she saw artist waiting right at the backstage . they were the very same men before at the night . they shouted fighting for all of the snsd member. But sica realized something… they came with 9 person, that mean.. someone came without she noticing. She scanned and found a fashionable man stood next to TOP, it was GD, she gave him a polite nodded and he gave her bright smiled before she skipped to her wardrobe room.

It was busy day for SNSD they should changed their outfit at the short minutes but magically it works, they still maintained to be very pretty at short time make up-ing. They just have less than five minuets to rest and change plus do make up-ing, so they couldn’t even said anything to each other. But they felt more energizer when their man came to support them.

Jessica felt very tired as well as her member but her mind seem more tired than the other.. atleast they heard supporting words from their lover but on the otherside Jessica felt strange feeling took over her mind. Here when she was alone in front of the mirror and let the stylist and coordi unnies took over her, her mind wandering at the capped man. Leaving her thought about the leader of bigbang.

‘is he a stalker? My stalker? Was he the previous scary ert man? He has the same eyes though.. maybe he is stalker? Omo.. ’ she was deep in thought.

“Jessica.. Jessica!” she snapped back when she heard the crew shouting her name.
“hurry up” the male crew said as she saw her member already gone. She ran faster and stopped a bit when she saw the fashion dol stood in front of her mouthing  ‘fighting’ for her. But she was too hurry to respond so she nodded and ran past him to the lifting stage. Joint her members.

The fashion dol aware of the busy body, he himself understand how busy it was when the concert held. He just simply enter her dressing room and leaving a box of sweets at the mirror wardrobe named Jessica. He smiled and told the shocked coordies and stylists to gave it to Jessica. And they nodded.

…………
“Thank you very much for coming~ Drive carefully, be safe and stay warm~” Jessica shout before bowing and halfheartedly dragging her feet away with her members.

Finally concert was done and she laid on her sofa. Put all of her tiredness onto the sofa.
“Thanks for your hard working” the staff and crew were surrounded and thrown the confetti .
“we still have party tonight, so keep spirit~” manager said. The nine girl jolted up at the name of ‘party’ they danced and hooray finally have their own time to relaxed. And they were sure would to used the time as wise as they could. To be with their family member and their date. It would be perfect.

But again… Jessica could only imagined the merry party without anyone beside her. However she still found out it would be happy, since her member said they would lend their parents to her.. she giggled at the thought.

“eomma said to me she really want to meet both of tiffany and Jessica” hyoyeon proclaimed. Tiffany and Jessica shot up their head in glad manner. It was not only sica who glad , but tiffany too.. she was lost her mom since she was ten.. that’s why sica and tiffany close to each other because they both knew well how did it feel when you lost someone you rely on.

….

Jessica sat alone in the dressing room, carefully examined her face. The other member were on their way to the club to held the party.. she was left by herself and excused herself to be late for coming.

The reason is..

She opened her Book which she always bring everywhere and everytime. It was her diary. Her Old diary. The book that always locked. She pulled her wallet and took out a tiny key matched with the lock lobe. She opened the lock and one by one she scanned her handwriting. It was her diary since she met yifan.. and almost all of the pages contained the photos of them.. she could reminisced the time she’s been through.. there were also so many kind of abstract photos she pinned, the reason was because it contain memorable events. For example she put photos of white lilacs, yifan gave her for the first date present. She also has photos of their matching necklace on it. And now she took out her camera and printed it right away, it was photos of her backside in the middle of the stage and with her 8 members waved to the audience. It was the photo that staff secretly took it during the concert. She also print the photos when she played her solo stage with piano.

She smiled and paste the picture on her diary. She also wrote some words below the pictures.

‘already years.. but Im still believe you will come back to me. And will always believe. And I will show you this book once you come back to me, so that’s why… please hurry up and come back..’ she signed. She closed her books and locked it back.

“Oh youre still here?” she heard a girl voice called for her. She turned and saw her close stylist unnie walked toward her. She have a box on her hand before held it out.

“what is it unnie?” sica asked.
“present. From prince of Kpop” she said in dreamy voice. Sica made a face and seriously she didn’t get what she meant. Instead she just stared at dazed.
“G-Dragon gave you this.. he waited for you on the parking lot so hurry up.. manager can’t drive you to the club since he have another appointment with sajangnim” she said, referring Jessica to immediately leave the building. Sica shook her head and packing her belongin into her bag.

“arraseo unnie.. I’ll be going then” she said. She felt a hand grasped hers made her stopped on her track.
“sica yah.. whats relationship between you and those GD?” here we go, the gossiping ahjumma.. her stylist unnie.
“nothing like your imagination jinsook unnie.. Taecyeon introduce him to me, he said GD was interesting person to make a friend, I tried to be friend. Since in this industry I need so many connection. So why not?” she reasoned and the stylist nodded.

“but you still remember my words right?” jinsook questioned. And the younger smiled broadly with sure nodded.
“not to believe anyman in 100% manner. Right? Moreover with those who have power and control.. try to be tough to never let your guard up, or else you will be controlled and powered.” Sica replayed jinsook years ago word. Jinsook smiled and patted sica’s head.

“aigoo~ yeppo~ go! Or else You have no one to drive you” jinsook shooed. Sica rolled her eyes before gave her a friendly hug and walked away.

‘its not like I love him unnie’ she thought.

Actually she was frightened. She was a deep-thought girl.
“oh youre here” the dazzling boy lean on his billion car straightened his back and timidly made a step forward . and Jessica still have no clue to feel flattered by his smile his precious Sincere smiled, he never shown in front of camera.

Jessica nodded and thought.. what again? What made me afraid? She thought and finally got it when the boy opened the passenger seat and shyly smiled.

‘Im afraid once he told me he like me or something, and I will have a little thought to regret myself being loving you kris… but it will be a long way.. that’s when you decide to not show yourself as soon as possible… I myself will never know how time will changed the thing..’ she thought and finally drove away with GD next to her.

A strange feeling.
she was looking another man next to her..  not yifan.

A shadow stepped out from the dark spot next to GD car. With sadden eyes he tracing the speed off car.. the man with the cap slowly dragged his feet away from the building. With heavy step he walked away. the misterious man show hisself.

Once he stopped in front of a little apartement, he sighed.
“park chanyeol!” he heard someone called for him, he turned his back and saw a man standing with furious eyes.


A/N : OH.MY.GOD. wolf drama ep 2 finally out! Luhan's act is amazing althought he just a beginner, I'm satisfied with his acting.. it was goodly good hoho. and for the girls, no biased, i think i merely catch her expression.. honestly I can't feel her emotion. or is it just me? hoho. and May i add some critic, the video is good but it looks like they too hurry to made. I can't see sehun on it. 

and overall the Mv telling us about Kris and Kai are jealous because luhan got a girl kwkw.

I'll update soon~ subs this story ^^ and keep support for me keke ^^

and the most important is , let me know your voice silent reader :*

SA.RA.NG.HAE.YO ~ <3