key of my heart

Selene 6.23

She sat down on top of flat shape chair in front of big black piano. almost all of her tiny body covered by the music instrument. And fingertip slowly yet firm pressed the tuts to make a harmony. absolutely harmony of the song. her light brown hair fell down everytime she wagged her hand and bent down slightly like a professional pianist. And nothing can describe her soft smile after she stop sounding her voice. she seems satisfied with her song, afterall.

"Sounds good, jung sooyeon" a boy patting the girl's back before slung his bag on his back and walk away.
"thank you jonghyun~ have a nice day with beloved gyuri~" she yelled and waving her hand. jongyun glanced behind and waves back.

slowly she turn her back and found a giant boy laying lazily on the sofa and kept tapping a pen on the papper.

sooyeon walked near him and scrunched down near his eye level. he abruptly put his paper downward so she couldn't saw anything he wrote.

"what is yifan?" sooyeon asked, curious eating her. trying to grab the paper but he was faster to hide it behind his back, closing the gap betweet him and the sofa.
"ani.. it's nothing" he denied, affectionally gazed to the pouting girl.

....................

Her tiny fingertips delicately sweeping the black and white tuts. She opened her lips to sing the words on the white paper. While her finger kept moving along  with the symphony.

baby don’t cry tonight..
eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
so Baby don't cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Baby don’t cry tonight – after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight – none of this will have happened
It’s not you who will become short-lived
So baby don’t cry cry – because my love will protect you

She sang it beautifully. Perfectly.
meanwhile, Yifan from the sofa tried to opened his eyes. He smiled. He knew his song well made for sooyeon. He know his song will be perfectly perfect for jung sooyeon. He silently opened his digital camera and captured the back figure of jung sooyeon.
‘even if its only your back figure.. its sure.. You’re beautiful. Just like an angel’ kris thought. Admiring both of her back figure and her voice that singing his self-written song which a while ago she success sneakily snatched from yifan sleeping figure.

……………………….

Jung sooyeon wriggling her legs back and forth while sat down on her uncle farm’s railing, yifan stood next to her protecting his girlfriend to keep her balance.

“you know what kris? I love being here.. but as much as I love here, I want to prove my promise for my mom” sooyeon said. Calling yifan by his American name. yifan rolled his eye to his right only to see his girlfriend smiling to the wind.
“you should prove it then..” yifan simply leaning on the railing and shoving his hands to his pocket. “so your mom will be proud of you, up there” he continue and pointed the sky  
“you think so? But I’m afraid I can’t make it” she let out a heavy breath.

With that yifan turned her face so it can faced him and trailed his hand to sweep her bangs away.
“no, you can Jessica. And my Jessica always do anything to pursue her dream, she will never give up. Got it?” yifan who called her with her American name said firmly. Sooyeon smiled and nodded a little, suggested by yifan words.

“you know yifan, my world seems stuck between yours and mine, and its always your love that leads me on.. I cant even imagine my world without you, I love you”

They smiled at each other, he softened at her sincere words.
“I love you more” yifan whispered before leaning in to kiss her softly on her lips. He love it when he can made her blush like this. He will do anything to keep her safe and sound. Oh he will do anything to keep her smile on her face even with his own happiness.

“Ah.. I have something for you” he snapped back after pulled back.

He flicked his finger and a necklace fell down, hanging on his forefinger.
a beautiful necklace with their name engrave on the love shape.
her eyes twinkled at awe and excitement. She touched the love shape and with curious eyes, she asked yifan.

“what is it kris?”
“sangmur (present) for you” yifan said.
“for me? Really? Its.. beautiful” she squaled. Yifan smiled proudly.
“do you like it?” he confimed.
“I like it. Thank you..” she hugged his neck like a child.
“let me put it on you”

He leaned and put it on her neck. The necklace fell perfectly following the curve on her neck.

“woah its shine bright . I have one too. it’s couple matching sooyeon ah~  ” yifan said and showing the heartshaped necklace behind his coat.
“its couple necklace? I always dream of this yifan” sooyeon cheerfully said.
“really?! Great then.. lets take a picture sooyeon ah,. “ yifan suggested, took out his lovely camera and lean his head on sooyeon’s before pull out his hands to captured. They both smiling lovingly , with sooyeon hands around his neck and yifan made a V sign with one of his free hand while the other taking the picture. They both showing their couple necklace proudly.

“yaah~ this is great, look how beautifull you are sooyeon” yifan commented, made her giggling and blushed slightly.
“no, we are beautiful yifan “ she claimed. Yifan nodded proudly before putting the camera back to his pocket.

“honestly, this is my charm for vocal competition” he said smoothing the side of her hair.
“but.. I’m scared” she muttered. Lowering her gazed avoiding his strong gaze.
“what exacrly you need to scared of?” yifan asked.

“my mind go crazy everytime I think about it” she said, still avoiding his eyes. But when she felt yifan’s curious eyes on her, she slowly pull her eyes on yifan’s. “I’m scared to leave you alone.. If accepted, you will be alone..” she said. Yifan softened.

That’s right, as a foreigner he was all alone while his family stay at Canada. He staying in korea because he want to protect his girlfriend, after her family left her alone because plane crashed accident.

But yifan know sooyeon well. He know how her heart only look at him, even if their boy friends admiring her and some of them confessed to her but she humbly rejected it. Lets counted lee donghae, ok taecyeon, kim heechul, jung heechul and jaybum that technically more handsome or more charismatic than yifan.

But sooyeon never see them more than friend.

“hey, I’m okay.. I won’t alone, your love will always be here” he assured. She sighed because she know he will assure her but that’s not solved her dilemma.
“arraseo. You know yifan, you’re cheesy” she pouted. Yifan smiled and pinched her cheek.
“whatever it takes, I will always be here, there for you jung sooyeon” he said , being so serious.

And she definitely knew.
“I know” she knew and believed because he proved it. He proved it with moving with her, even if his family trying to stop him, even if his family banned him, but stil he be there near sooyeon’s side.

“let’s get home and lets take a rest” yifan sounds. Sooyeon nods . he help her to hoped off of the railing. Hand to hand and with smiled reach their ear, they walk side by side.


Author Note : Hey guys~ first, thank you so much for reading this fiction, I'll be happier if you commented me a lot in order to make this story better.. yes, this is the first chapter and I wrote this, at midnite.. woah.. if only mom know, she will nags at me but its okay keke.. did you guys enjoying exo's growl performance? because I did too.. and still doing too~ they just too hot, especially my Hot-cutie Tao, my Manly-adorable Dyo, and My cold-cute thehun.. WHY DID YOU ALL MAKE MY HEART BA-BUMP BA-BUMP EVERYTIME YOU SMILE?!?!

okay.. that was too noisy for the quite night..

i guess you feel the way i felt too right?

note for silent reader, please show me your words.. ~ love ya all :)) Bbyong~ <3