Meanwhile~~

Chat With Me

 

 Meanwhile…

 

“Heyyo!! I’m Happy Virus and you’re listening to CWM! It’s 2 pm you know, it’s our hour! Let’s have a wonderful time together!”

 

“Yes! It’s our time babe!” Baekhyun squealed. He couldn’t keep his silence when his idol was speaking in that y voice.

 

Sehun giggled and Jongin rolled his eyes while mumbling under his breath. “Freak…”

 

“I heard that!” Baekhyun glared at him.

 

“Today we’ll talk about deaf and mute people! Even though they can’t hear me or chat with me; I just want to say that I love them! I hope you’re happy right now! Take care of yourselves and don’t be sad! And you, my dear listeners, call me and chat with me about disabled people; I know you love them too!”

 

Baekhyun froze. He…Is he an angel watching me and knowing my whole life? Is he talking to me right now? Does he know Chanyeol too?

 

Suddenly, Sehun got a message.

 

From: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

Are you listening to it?

 

Sehun smiled and looked at Baekhyun

 

To: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

Of course! Baek is so touched…

 

 

After few minutes he got a text again.

 

From: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

How are you?

 

Sehun giggled. He was sure it took Luhan minutes to decide what to write. He is such a babe…

 

To: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

Too happy! Thanks to you<3

 

He continued looking at his phone, waiting for another message but there was none. All of a suden, Sehun regretted the last comment. Did I make him uncomfortable?

 

“I’ll call him!” Baekhyun shouted and took his phone. Before dialing the number he bit his lip. “Or…maybe not…”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes for the nth time that day, God, Baekhyun was far to shy! “Just ing call him!” He barked.

 

Baekhyun turned to look at Jongin with a defensive look “Okay, alright!...Calm down big boy…” He murmured and dialed the number.

 

“Hello, this is CWM! Your name please?” A voice spoke. Baekhyun knew that voice. Oh, that Kyungsoo boy…

 

“I’m…Bacon…” He mumbled. Then he could hear the other’s gasp. “Finally!” Kyungsoo laughed and told him to wait.

 

Then the Happy Virus started to talk. “Hello! Whassup my friend?”

 

Baekhyun could feel his cheeks burning. “Um…Hi.” Great, I did it again. I’m so lame…

 

“H-hey! Bacon! Hearing you again is fantastic! How are you?”

 

Baekhyun gulped. OMG! HE REMEMBERS ME!!

 

Then he realized he had to talk. “You…remember…”

 

He heard the Happy Virus’ giggle. Your laugh turns me on… “Of course I do! You know, you’re important to me!”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes grew bigger. “Chincha!?”

 

The Happy Virus chuckled again and Baekhyun felt his heart trying to get out of his chest. “Yep, chincha…So what do you want to say about today’s subject?”

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and thought about Chanyeol. His dreamy smile and his weirdly huge eyes… “Um…I want to say that…I have a friend who is deaf mute but he is so cute and sincere and lovely…I mean, I think he just has bad luck… So…I still believe that love is blind but now, I’m starting to think love can also be deaf and mute too…”

 

He felt like he was talking to Chanyeol, he felt like he fell in love with two people. Baekhyun bit his inner cheek this time and waited for the Happy Virus.

 

“You…you are right Bacon-ah!”

 

Without waiting for his response the Happy Virus spoke again. “Okay, Bacon-ah, stay with us. Now, I’m going to play a song, let’s listen to Bigbang’s monster!”

 

Baekhyun blinked blankly and then he heard the music. Jongin chuckled. “At least this time he didn’t hang up.”

 

Baekhyun glared at him again.

 

“Um…Bacon-ah, are you there?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were huge right now. He heard the Happy Virus’ voice but…not from the radio. The music was still going on so…I’m talking with him…on the phone…it’s a personal call right now!

 

“Y.yeah…I’m here Happy Virus-sshi” He cursed himself. I’m such an idiot…

 

Jongin was laughing crazily but Sehun was sulking. Then he got a message and his face lit up. Baekhyun sighed and turned to his conversation again.

 

“Call me jagiya, it would be cuter.”

 

Baekhyun couldn’t breathe right now. It's not real…I will wake up now…but I don’t wanna…Let me die and rest in peace.

 

“Bacon-ah?” He heard Happy Virus’ worried voice.

 

“I…I’m here! I…”

 

Why is he doing this to me? I’m going to have a heart attack…

 

“I want your phone number Bacon-ah!”

 

Okay, this is too much for me…be still my beating heart...oh.

 

“W-why?” He asked weakly. So weak that it wasn’t funny, even for Jongin.

 

“What did he say? Why are you so pale?” Jongin whispered.

 

“Because I want to talk with you pabo…” Baekhyun shushed Jongin with his finger and took a deep breath.

 

“02146 964 956"

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow. “You …” He smirked.

 

“What?”

 

“I just gave you my number…”

 

“Awww… But…I didn’t write it down! Please say it agaiin” The Happy Virus whined and Baekhyun would  swear that it was the hottest yet the cutest thing in the world.

 

He laughed. “I don’t know…” He teased but he regretted in a second. What if he gives up and laughs at me? What if he says…

 

The Happy Virus’ voice cut his thoughts. “What? Why? I’m sorry!! I have a pencil now, please say it again!”

 

Baekhyun, relieved, gave a warm laugh. “Okay, okay it’s 02146 964 956 ”

 

Baekhyun knew Happy Virus was taking note. “Then…” The hot liner talked and Baekhyun knew he had to go too.

 

 “I know, go and CHAT WITH PEOPLE!” He tried to imitate him but of course failed.

 

“Lame…” Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

Baekhyun didn’t give a because he heard Happy Virus shouting. “I’ll call you!”

 

“I’ll wait…” He mumbled.

 

“Ugh…Pathetic and lame…” Jongin pouted.

 

“Then…See ya later!” The Happy Virus happily said and hung up. Baekhyun felt like he'd been hypnotized.

 

“High school girl…” Jongin scoffed.

 

“You’re just jealous because you’re alone.” Baekhyun smirked and he gained a glare.

 

Then the Happy Virus’ thick voice filled the air.

 

“What was I saying? Huh, right! CHAT WITH ME NOW!”

 

 

Sehun was happy. He was thinking about the message he got.

 

From: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

Do you want to meet tomorrow?

 

He smirked. So…It took you fifteen minutes to write this…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: YAY! Double update! I hope you’re happy like I am too<3<3

 

Next chap I want to write about Kaisoo (ugh, they’re too cute to resist anyway!)

 

But their relationship is way different from Baekyeol’s and Hunhan’s, you know:P

 

Anyway, thanks to all subscribers, Sarangheyo<3<3<3~~