Disable people

Chat With Me

 

“Heyyo!! I’m Happy Virus and you’re listening to CWM! It’s 2 pm you know, it’s our hour! Let’s have a wonderful time together!”

 

Chanyeol smiled. He was happy and he didn’t have any idea why. “Today…” Then he got it. He made me happy…

 

“Today we’ll talk about deaf and mute people! Even though they can’t hear me or chat with me; I just want to say that I love them! I hope you’re happy right now! Take care of yourselves and don’t be sad! And you, my dear listeners, call me and chat with me about disabled people; I know you love them too!”

 

Luhan was smiling softly. He knew that this was the beginnings of true love. Chanyeol had fallen love with the same person without seeing him at first and without hearing him second. He just fell in love with Baekhyun twice! He texted Sehun.

 

To: Sehunnie<3

 

Are you listening to Chat With Me?

 

 

 

After few seconds he got a reply.

 

From: Sehunnie<3

 

Of course! Baek is so touched...

 

 

Chanyeol finished his introduction and started to play Juniel’s song, Illa Illa as he took his earphones off.

 

Juniel - Illa Illa

 

 

“Wow, you have the spirit today Yeol…” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Because I have a reason hyung!”

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. “Tell me about that reason, hmm….?”

 

Luhan was texting so he didn’t hear this conversation at all, his mind completely focused on Sehun.

 

“It’s…nothing important…” Chanyeol blushed a little bit and it made Kyungsoo smirk - he'd get the dirt off Luhan later.

 

“If you say so…” He mumbled and Chanyeol took his earphones again.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and connected a phone call.

 

“Hello! Whassup my friend?” Chanyeol squealed happily.

 

“Um…Hi.” The voice greeted him back.

 

Chanyeol froze. It’s him…He called again…

 

“H-hey! Bacon! Hearing you again is fantastic! How are you?”

 

Bacon gulped and stayed silent for a while. Then he spoke. “You…remember…”

 

Chanyeol giggled. “Of course I do! You know, you’re important to me!”

 

Bacon’s voice was suddenly there, excited and surprised. “Chincha?!!!”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help chuckling again. Oh, this boy was so cute like his voice!

 

“Yep, chincha…So what do you want to say about today’s subject?”

 

“Um…I want to say that…I have a friend who is deaf mute but he is so cute and sincere and lovely…I mean, I think he just has bad luck…”

 

Chanyeol blinked. Are we talking about the same person? Does he know Baekhyun too?

 

“So…I still believe that love is blind but now, I’m starting to think love can also be deaf and mute too…” Bacon finished his talking but Chanyeol didn’t finish his admiring.

 

“You…you are right Bacon-ah!” He semi-screamed, then suddenly remembered the other day...about Kyungsoo cutting the call. Well! Today he couldn’t let him!

 

“Okay, Bacon-ah, stay with us. Now I’m going to play a song, let’s listen to Bigbang’s monster!”

 

Then the song started.

 

Bigbang - Monster

 

Chanyeol took his earphones off and ran to the phones. Taking the receiver in hand, he scanned his brain for something clever to say. “Um…Bacon-ah, are you there?” He asked.

 

Bacon stuttered. “Y-yeah…I’m here Happy Virus-sshi”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He called me Happy Virus…Cute…

 

“Call me jagiya, it would be cuter.” He giggled. For a minute there was no response and Chanyeol got worried. “Bacon-ah?”

 

“I…I’m here! I…” Seemingly Bacon didn’t know what to say so Chanyeol took control again, and blurted, 

 

“I want your phone number Bacon-ah!” There. He said it. He ing said it!! Chanyeol took a long, deep breath and held it, waiting for the other’s reply.

 

Then a weak voice asked. “W-why?”

 

Chanyeol bit his lip. “Because I want to talk with you pabo…”

 

He could feel the other’s nervousness. Doesn’t he like me?

 

“02146 964 956

 

“What?”

 

“I just gave you my number…”

 

“Awww…”Chanyeol face palmed. “But…I didn’t write it down! Please say it agaiin.” He whined.

 

Bacon laughed. “I don’t know…” He .

 

“What? Why? I’m sorry!! I have a pencil now, please say it again!” Chanyeol was kind of begging now.

 

“Okay, okay it’s 02146 964 956. He said it between his laughs.

 

Chanyeol, relieved, took note. “Then…” He had to go, he was a hot liner and you know, the show must go on!

 

Bacon happily talked. “I know, go and CHAT WITH PEOPLE!” Chanyeol giggled. Oh, you’re so cute…

 

“I’ll call you!” Chanyeol shouted. “I’ll wait…” Bacon’s voice was so sincere.

 

“Then…See ya later!” Chanyeol smiled for a last time and then hung up because Kyungsoo was looking at him like he was about to kill him for talking too long.

 

He ran towards his table and put his earphones on. “What was I saying? Huh, right! CHAT WITH ME NOW!” He shouted and chuckled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hi! Okay, I know I’m such a tease, I’m writing a note under all of the chaps but THANK YOU!! :D:D

 

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe and upvote  

 

Thanks to all subscribers and special thanks to shy_lover , resupira and wu_byun  for upvoting!!!

 

Have a nice day~~~

 

----------------------------------------------

Hi, Luciferland here...

Just incase anyone thinks something--------the phone number during the chapter isn't a real one (or if it is then it's news to me). 

I just randomly typed numbers ^^

thankyou for reading, 

I'll top you Ash and tell you readers to have a nice week! :D