Texting

Chat With Me

 

 “Chanyeol…” Baekhyun moaned. The taller one came closer and kissed him.

 

“Yes my Bacon…”

 

“I love you…” He moaned again. It was Chanyeol with the Happy Virus’ voice. So it was Baekhyun’s heaven.

 

“I love you too.” Chanyeol smirked and bit Baekhyun’s neck. “Now, can I…”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Ahh, please faster…”

 

 

 

The alarm beeped again and Baekhyun didn’t open his eyes. I don’t want to wake up…

 

However, the damn clock just kept on beeping and at this point he was fully awake and it was too late to catch that dream. Baekhyun groaned and straightened up. Looking at his morning wood he groaned again. I wish Chanyeol/Happy Virus would be here…

 

He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I need a shower…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Come on! You’re boring! Why are you sulking? Both of you!” Sehun shouted at his friends.

 

“Don’t wanna talk about it…” Jongin mumbled.

 

Baekhyun didn’t budge; he was staring at his phone like he was reading its soul.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and sent a message to his precious hyung.

 

To: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

So, wanna go out?<3

 

 

He knew as soon as the older read it, he would blush but Sehun was having good time while teasing him. Luhan was pure, soft, innocent, cute yet y. He is driving me crazy…

 

Then a message came…but not to Sehun. Baekhyun's face brightened and he looked at his phone.

 

Sehun and Jongin were watching him carefully.

 

Baekhyun’s expression was unreadable. “From who?” Sehun asked with a secret smirk.

 

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip. “From Chanyeol…” I’m happy I guess…Ugh, I’m losing my mind…

 

From: Yeol-ah

 

Do you want to hang out today?

 

 

Baekhyun smiled finally. Chanyeol was so cute and who was Baekhyun to resist anyway, Happy Virus had probably forgotten him.

 

To: Yeol-ah

 

It sounds perfect! (─‿‿─)

 

 

He sent it and waited for a reply. After a few minutes he got what he wanted.

 

From: Yeol-ah

 

Then, see you at the same café? Ψ(`▽´)Ψ => I tried an emoticon?

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and immediately replied to his text.

 

To: Yeol-ah

 

But…why evil? ( ・◇・)

 

 

A few more seconds and his phone beeped again.

 

From: Yeol-ah

 

What? Evil? I thought he was waiting for a meal?

 

 

Baekhyun laughed crazily, causing him to recieve weird stares from his friends.

 

To: Yeol-ah

 

You’re cute (づ。◕‿‿◕。)

 

 

“Okay, that’s enough…What are you doing?” Sehun asked with obvious curiosity.

 

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at him and chuckled again, then he realized the time.

 

“Oh, my Happy Virus!”

 

He the radio, and was met with commercials. After a few seconds the Happy Virus’ voice was heard.

 

“Yo! I’m Happy Virus, it’s 2 pm and that means we can start! It’s CWM dude!”

 

Baekhyun sighed dreamily and gained a mumble from Jongin. “Gay…”

 

“You were the one who got fu…” Jongin hit Sehun’s head and the younger one had to stop.

Then his phone vibrated too.

 

From: Hunhan’s Hannie

 

Okay…

 

 

A/N: Hello~~

Thanks to all readers, I love you^^

Special thanks to Ma14li  and luminous_secret   for upvoting<3<3<3

Don't forget to comment please~~

Have a nice day^^