Realization

Chat With Me

 

 Luhan was still bewildered. He was sitting in the car silently.

 

“So…where are we going?” Sehun asked out of nowhere. Luhan blinked rapidly before replying, “I…I d-don’t know.” He stuttered.

 

“Aww, come on! You were the one who wanted to go out!”

 

Luhan immediately shook his head and looked away. “Hang out! Not go out…”

 

Sehun smiled softly but he was worried. Why is he nervous? Does he feel uncomfortable when he’s with me? He was fine when we first talked…

 

He stopped the car and look at the older one.

 

“Why are you shy hyung? Why are you uncomfortable with me? You were perfectly fine when we were on the phone…” He sounded hurt.

 

Luhan got more nervous, if that was possible. “N-no! Aniyaaa…It's not like that…” He looked away and avoided eye-contact.

 

“When…we were on phone, you were just a lisp boy…B-but now…your eyes, lips, nose, face…It’s just perfect. You’re like a model.”

 

Sehun looked at him in disbelief. Can’t he see his beauty? Why do I intimidate him...of all people, me?

 

“Oh, hyung…” He slowly breathed and took Luhan’s face between his hands. “Look at me…I’m still that lisp boy but I don’t want to be just a lisp boy…Hyung, I want to be your lisp boy…”

 

He smiled and wanted to give him a little peck on his lips. He knew he shouldn’t go so far. Luhan was shy and cute but Sehun was surprised. Totally shocked…

 

Luhan responded to him immediately and didn’t let Sehun go. He put his hand on his neck and pulled him to himself. Luhan moaned without breaking their kiss. “More…”

 

Sehun smiled a little. If you want babe…

 

Then he felt Luhan’s tongue poking his lips. His smile got wider and he opened his mouth. So…you want French, huh?

 

After few minutes they broke the kiss panting. “You’re good…” Sehun mumbled.

 

Luhan blushed madly and kept his eyes on the road. Sehun chuckled, his lips and started the car again.

 

“Let’s drink bubble tea!!” Sehun cheered. He felt happy, really really happy.

 

Luhan bit his lip and nodded smiling. Sehun could see the older one was trying to hold himself from cheering too.

 

“You’re…really cute…” Sehun mumbled and saw Luhan got redder.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later that day...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re pouty…”

 

Jongin glared at him. “Aww, now you’re angry…” Sehun giggled. “Is it because of Kyungsoo?”

 

Jongin gritted. “Don’t talk with me about that er…”

 

“Yeah, I know he's a er, I saw him ing…” Jongin cut his words. “Shut up!”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and threw a glance at Baekhyun who was checking his phone for the nth time.

 

“What about you? Why are you so silent?”

 

Baekhyun was still staring at his cell phone. “Some of us are not lucky like you. Going on dates with his boyfriend!” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow and fought the urge to giggle at Baekhyun's use of the words ‘his boyfriend’. 

 

“Happy Virus asked for his phone number and now he is waiting for his call.” Jongin simply answered.

 

Sehun froze. Oh, …

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting on his table. I took his number…When should I call him? He was thinking worriedly.

 

He took his phone and started to dial Bacon’s number, to save in his contacts. 

 

But surprisingly his phone gave him a warning.

 

This number is already saved as ‘Baekhyun’

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and blinked, not catching on. What?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan was running towards Chanyeol’s room. , , …

 

He opened the door without knocking and a wide-eyed Chanyeol raised his head to look at him.

 

 He knows…Luhan got it immediately and his shoulders fell. Oh, whatever…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“You did this? What am I? A ing toy?” Chanyeol was angry.

 

“C-can I talk now?” Luhan asked innocently. He looked so innocent in fact that Chanyeol felt bad for shouting at him. “I’m listening.”

 

“Well…Bacon is a fan of you. Sehun…”

 

“You mean your boyfriend.”

 

Luhan got red. “Um…I…”

 

“Go on hyung…” Chanyeol’s voice was straight. Luhan nodded.

 

“Sehun is his friend and he got worried for him. Bacon was so biased, you know…You were like that too…You just heard his voice and kaboom…you were in love, it was so fast…So we thought before everything you should know get to know eachother…I mean...you shouldn't judge just by the sound of someone's voice right? Isn't that the same as judging a book by it's cover? ”

 

Chanyeol was listening carefully. “So…Baekhyun isn’t deaf and mute…”

 

Luhan face palmed and started to explain everything again. “Sehun wanted to meet me…”

 

20 minutes later

 

After Luhan’s long talk Chanyeol bit his lip.

 

“So…what will you do?” Luhan asked worriedly.

 

Chanyeol gave him a gummy smile. “It will be fun…”

 

Luhan wasn't convinced. “How?”

 

“None of your business hyung…” Chanyeol smirked then an angry Kyungsoo came in. “Yah! What are you doing here? You should come to the meeting!”

 

Luhan looked away and tried to avoid eye contact. Unlike Chanyeol, Kyungsoo noticed it. After Chanyeol had left, Kyungsoo stopped Luhan.

 

“Luhan hyung…Is something wrong?” 

 

Luhan shook his head. “Nope! Nothing is wrong! Everything is perfect!” His high pitched voice caused Kyungsoo’s glare.

 

“Luhan-ah!”

 

“Okay…okay…” Luhan bowed his hand. “It’s just…this morning…”

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes widely. “Hyung! Don’t talk about it! Never!”

 

Luhan nodded without raising his head.

 

“Now, come. We will be late.”

 

Luhan nodded again. He felt Kyungsoo’s hand on his shoulder. “I’m sorry…” Kyungsoo mumbled and Luhan smiled a little. Kyungsoo is weird yet cute…

 

 

 

A/N:Hello!!*waves*

Thanks for the perfect comments, you made me relief ^^

And thanks to ybunnyMin and HardcoreInspirit for upvoting! I love you guys!*winks*

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote  *waves again* See ya!