Deaf Mute Date...(Yeah, wtf:P)

Chat With Me

 

 “Are you ready hyung?” Sehun asked while grinning. He was really excited and Baekhyun wasn’t sure if it was because of his new lover or Baekhyun’s blind date thing.

 

They entered the café and sat down. “They will be here any minute.” Sehun smiled, bouncing his knees. 

 

“You’re way too happy.” Baekhyun stared at him uncomfortably.

 

“Well…” Sehun gulped. “That’s because…I really like this boy, hyung.”

 

“What’s his name?” Baekhyun smiled softly. Aww…Our little kid is growing up…

 

Sehun sighed. “Lu Han, he…You should see him hyung. He is older than us but he looks like…”

 

Baekhyun cut his words. “…a child…”

 

Sehun blinked. “How did…”

 

Then he followed Baekhyun's gaze to the café’s door and saw them. He waved his arm and two boys started to walk towards them.

 

Luhan came shyly. “H-hello…” He smiled slowly.

 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to reply, but then he saw Sehun’s look and gave up. He just smiled and nodded.

 

Luhan turned to Chanyeol and gestured toward the chair. Chanyeol took a deep breath and sat down.

 

“We’re leaving now…Have fun!” Sehun announced and dragged Luhan with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once they were out of the cafe, they decided it was safe to speak. “What will we do now then?” Luhan asked blankly.

 

Sehun smirked. “Um…What about hanging out together until they finish?”

 

Luhan reddened. “Like…a date?” He opened his eyes wide and Sehun couldn’t help chuckling.

 

“If you want…” He teased Luhan a bit.

 

Luhan gulped. “I…Maybe I should... go and I…”

 

“No!” Sehun stopped him. He couldn’t let him go. This was his best chance anyway. “Let’s go and watch a movie! My treat! Just…It doesn’t have to be a date!”

 

Luhan’s eyes softened. Sehun was acting nervous and he liked it. He really is younger than me, isn't he?

 

“Okay, but I want to watch some horror movies, you know with blood and screams…”

 

Sehun blinked. “Really?”

 

Luhan nodded. “Yep! Let’s go.”

 

Sehun smiled and held his hand. “Yes, let’s go…” He mumbled and laughed under his breath at Luhan’s red face .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chanyeol gulped. He didn’t know what to do. So he was rubbing his hands and trying to avoid any eye contact.

 

Baekhyun smiled a little bit and took some paper and a pen from his backpack. Chanyeol was watching the shorter guy carefully. He is cute, though…

 

Baekhyun took the pen in his hand, played with it a little bit and finally decided to write:

 

‘Hey…I’m Baekhyun! (^_^)/ I’m 22 years old and I’m a student(=_=) What about you? ’

 

Chanyeol looked at the paper for a moment. Wow…His handwriting is so cute and perfect…

 

He bit his lip and took the pen from the older. ‘I’m Chanyeol. I’m 21, so you’re the hyung, huh? I…’ He stopped. He didn’t want to tell him his job. I’m a hot liner but you can’t listen, haha…Nope, it wouldn’t work.

 

‘…I’m just hanging around, doing a bit of this, a bit of that.' Chanyeol passed the paper back.

 

Baekhyun looked at the paper and then threw a glance at the younger. Look at his eyes! They’re huge and despite being younger he is taller, like Sehun…Ugh, life is not fair! Well, reading his handwriting is not easy, though...

 

‘Nice to meet you Chanyeol! ヽ(^o^)丿Your eyes are huge! ’

 

Chanyeol read the sentence and chuckled. ‘Um…Thanks? ’

 

Then the waiter came. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other worriedly. Finally Baekhyun took the paper and wrote down. ‘ I'd like a tuna fish sandwich please. ’

 

The waiter looked at him weirdly but took note anyway. Chanyeol bit his lip and wrote down his order too.

 

‘A bacon sandwich, please…’

 

The waiter took note again and left the weird couple alone. He could swear he saw them come to this cafe before and they were completely fine with talking.

 

‘Do you love bacon? (゜◇゜)’ Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol smiled sadly.

 

‘Well…I really love Bacon but I lost it.’ him.

 

Baekhyun didn’t get it but he could see the younger one’s sadness. ‘ I’m sure you can find it again! Fighting!  (ง •̀_•́)ง’

 

Chanyeol smiled and ruffled the older one's hair. Baekhyun looked at him with wide open eyes and Chanyeol got nervous. Did I do something wrong?

 

‘ I’m sorry *bows*’ He wrote and bit his lip.

 

Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol just admired his angelic smile.

 

‘ No need to be sorry, I just…’ Baekhyun stopped to think. He looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was looking worried. ‘…got surprised^ω^’

 

Chanyeol nodded. ‘I’m glad to hear it...’ Then he bit his lip and tried to erase it but of course he failed at that so he crossed it out. Baekhyun watched him silently.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. I’m glad to hear it?

 

Baekhyun grinned. This boy is an idiot…

 

‘ So Chanyeol-sshi…What are your hobbies? ‘

 

Chanyeol looked at the paper. My hobbies? Oh my God! What are my hobbies?

 

Then he sighed. ‘ I love sleeping.’

 

Baekhyun chuckled. He was trying to stop but it was impossible. Chanyeol, you’re funny…

 

Chanyeol bowed his head. I listen to music but…I can’t say it, right? He thinks I'm deaf for goodness sake!

 

The waiter came and gave them their sandwiches.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and threw a glance at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was staring at him.

 

‘Chanyeol-sshi, are you okay? (゜_゜)’

 

But Chanyeol didn’t react, and then he did something unexpected. He got closer to Baekhyun and…poked his cheeks…with a straight face.

 

Baekhyun watched him blankly, and after he'd finished being poked he gave the younger man a confused look. Chanyeol went on, pinching his cheeks. Finally he stopped and wrote something.

 

Baekhyun was still speechless, anitcipating what the heck Chanyeol could be writing. What on earth...?

 

‘You’re chubby and cute.’ Baekhyun looked at the sentence for a moment. It was weird to read something like that without any emoticon, it sounded so serious and it shouldn’t have.

 

Then he cracked a smile. This date was surely different from what he had expected. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyong haseyo~~

Thanks to all subscribers and of course special thanks to slowbutsure and torieee for upvoting!!

Please comment^^

Have fun guys~~