Little HunHan

Chat With Me

 

 Baekhyun was sitting on the table and biting his lips. I love him…but I love him too…

 

Sehun sighed. He is going crazy…

 

He sent a message to Luhan and looked at Jongin.

 

“And you? Are you still upset? What the hell happened between you guys?”

 

Jongin bit his lip. “Um…nothing…”

 

“Just tell me!” Sehun rolled his eyes. His friend was obviously sad.

 

“Ugh…” Jongin whined. “But don’t tell anyone…”

 

Sehun smirked. “You know I won’t…”

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow and mumbled. “Not too sure…” But he started to explain anyway.

 

 

Flashback

 

Kyungsoo was preparing the breakfast.

 

“I liked it, though. I want to do it again…” Kyungsoo mumbled and smiled at Jongin who came into the kitchen and sat down.

 

“I mean you’re tight but…”

 

Jongin widened his eyes. “What?”

 

“Well, it’s…” Kyungsoo tried to explain but Jongin didn’t let him.

 

“I’m Kim Jongin, I don’t get ed, I for ’s sake!”

 

“What do you mean? I’m not a girl, you can’t always me!” Kyungsoo snapped back. “I’m not even gay…” He mumbled.

 

“Oh, you are…You were my name yesterday with joy…” Jongin smirked.

 

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo shouted at him.

 

“I’m the seme, you can clearly see that owl boy!” Jongin was getting angrier slowly.

 

“What?” But Kyungsoo wasn’t calm either. “Get the out!” He jabbed his arm and pointed finger at the door.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and left without a word. 

 

 

End of the flashback

 

 

Sehun was laughing crazily. “So you two had fight because of that? You’re hopeless.”

 

“What do you mean?” Jongin mumbled.

 

“If you love him you can’t always top, he is a boy, he has needs too, idiot…”

 

Jongin gulped but then he smirked. “So do you do it like that with your lover boy?”

 

Sehun blushed and looked away. “Aww, how cute…” Jongin teased.

 

“Shut up…” Sehun mumbled. Then CWM started so Baekhyun shushed them.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chanyeol sat down and giggled a little bit. Baekhyun was so cute and even at work Chanyeol couldn’t concentrate on anything else.

 

He sighed. Chat With Me would start in a couple of minutes. Then his phone vibrated, well, not his phone.

 

He glanced at it and shouted. “Luhan-ah, ‘Sehunnie’ sent you a message.”

 

Luhan ran over and shushed him. “SShhh, don’t shout Yeol-ah!” He took the phone and left Chanyeol alone.

 

From: Sehunnie<3

 

We need to talk

 

 

Luhan felt panic. Oh no! Did I do something wrong? Will he dump me? But why? I knew I wasn't good enough for him but…Ugh…

 

A few minutes later his phone rang. He opened it and replied with a shaking voice. “H-hello…” He stuttered. Oh, great, I’m just an idiot…

 

“Hey! How is my precious Lulu hyung?”

 

Luhan shivered. “L-lulu hyung?” He stuttered again.

 

“Oh, did you hate that? I’m sorry I just…”

 

Luhan almost screamed. “N-no! No! Of course not! I love it!” He gained a glare from Kyungsoo and tried to calm down.

 

“Oh, then I can call you Lulu hyung!” Sehun exclaimed happily.

 

Luhan gulped and blushed but he wanted to hear it again. “Can…y-you say it again?”

 

Sehun thought for a minute. “Lulu hyung?”

 

“No, y-your p-pre…” He stopped and heard Sehun’s giggle.

 

“Oh, I get it…My precious Lulu hyung wants to hear it again…” He was teasing and Luhan was thanking God that Sehun couldn’t see him blushing.

 

“Why…did you want to talk?” Luhan asked finally but he didn’t want to hear the younger one’s reply, fearing a negative answer.

 

“Oh, that…I wanted to know what Chanyeol’s plan was.” He was whispering right now and Luhan felt more shivers wrack his body. How could someone affect him this much?

 

“I…I don’t know either.”

 

“Tell him to be quick, Baekhyun is so sad.” Sehun sighed. Luhan nodded but of course Sehun wasn’t able to see him.

 

“Oh, and hyung…Do you want to come over?”

 

Luhan paused. “Huh?”

 

“Come to my house! Let’s have a sleepover!”

 

Luhan bit his lip again. What should I say? ‘Of course!’ Nope, that sounds too eager… ‘Well, if you want…’ No it sounds too seductive…

 

“Hyung?” Sehun asked worriedly.

 

“It sounds great…” Luhan smiled.

 

“Yay! We will have fun!” Sehun cheered.

 

Luhan took a deep breath. What if Sehun him? Ridiculous…Sehun was a good guy, plus if sehun wanted him...well, it wouldn’t be because Luhan would let him do anything he wanted to do…

 

He blushed madly and bowed his head. “I’ll call you again hyung!” Sehun said and Luhan snapped back to the real world. “Oh, okay, then see you later Hunnie…” He said and hung up. Then froze. What did I say? Oh my…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun smiled widely. He called me Hunnie!! Ugh, how can he be so cute without even trying?

 

 

A/N:Hello~~

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to katie61357 for upvoting<3<3<3

Today I want to do a double update but I have to go now^^

Please comment, subscribe and upvote ^^

By the way is it me or does Mort look like Kyungsoo

Both of them are so cute though:D:D

Thanks to Luciferland for editing again<3<3

Have a nice day and life, I LOVE YOU*(*´∀`*)☆