Love is blind~~ meanwhile~~

Chat With Me

 

 “Ugh…Just call him already!” Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

“I…I can’t.” Baekhyun mumbled. He had been listening to the radio show 'CHAT WITH ME!' for almost a year now and he had fallen in love with the Happy Virus since the first day. His voice was harsh, cool and…y. Baekhyun had ed to that voice…a lot. Of course Jongin didn’t know that, he didn’t need to know that either.

 

“Okay, today’s subject is love! You know the phrase: 'Love is blind'. Do you agree with that? Don’t forget to call me and CHAT WITH ME!”

 

Baekhyun groaned. Yes, love is blind, boy!

 

Jongin sighed. “Just call him!” He had to raise his voice because of GD’s song.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and dialed the number. He had it memorized because that's what happens when you dial the same number almost every day for almost a year. However, he always hung up before anyone on the other end could answer. I’m a coward…

 

Today something happened and the phone was answered suddenly. Not by the staff though, but directly by Chanyeol.

 

“Hello! Welcome to CWM!”

 

Baekhyun froze. He…talked to me…

 

“Hi…” His heart was beating rapidly. Hi, I love you!

 

“Y-yeah…” Chanyeol stuttered and Baekhyun got nervous. Did I do something wrong?

 

“So…Can I learn your name?”

 

Baekhyun looked at Jongin. He was smiling and punching the air while mumbling ‘fighting!’.

 

I’m your true love Baekhyun…

 

“Um…Let’s say…Bacon!” Then he facepalmed. Why the hell did I say that?

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Bacon?”

 

Baekhyun was offended. “Yes, is something wrong with it?”

 

“Of course not! I love bacon!”

 

Baekhyun was frozen. He…loves me…No! Don’t be an idiot Baekhyun, he means the bacon.

 

“Um…Bacon-sshi?” He heard a worried voice.

 

Is he worried? How cute!

 

Baekhyun looked at Jongin. He was already distracted; eating his food and talking with Sehun.

 

“Yes?” Baekhyun smiled a little.

 

“So…Love is blind, what do you think?”

 

Baekhyun’s cheeks turned a little red. “Well, I believe just that. Love is blind, so you can fall in love with someone you’ve never seen. Sometimes hearing him can be enough.”

 

Like I love you…Can you love me too? Please?

 

 “So you say love is blind but not deaf huh?”

 

Baekhyun nodded rapidly but then realised he was on a ing phone.

 

“Yes! Exactly! Can you…understand me?”

 

Please, get it because I need your love…

 

“Of course I can.”

 

Baekhyun wanted to fly or die or both of them.

 

“Are you a good lover Bacon-ah?”

 

Baekhyun froze again. I don’t know…Am I?

 

He gulped. “Um…I…um…I don’t know.”

 

“I’m sure you are!”

 

Baekhyun wanted to scream. Oh My God!

 

“And I guess you love bacon?”

 

Baekhyun chuckled. He wanted to reveal to him the reality, wanted to tell the truth. “Well, yes but the actual reason I used this nickname is my real name. My name is…”

 

Then the phone started to beep. Baekhyun blinked rapidly. What happened?

 

Jongin chuckled and started to laugh crazily. “Did he…just…”

 

Sehun elbowed him. “Sshh… He looks like he’s gonna cry.”

 

Jongin stopped and looked at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun bowed his head and turned off the radio.