Disappointment

Chat With Me

 

 “Hey…I’m Happy Virus and it’s 2 pm... It’s our time…Welcome to CWM…”

 

Chanyeol was sulking. He wasn’t happy right now, so how could he be the Happy Virus?

 

“Today’s subject is disappointment. Have you ever felt that you had something very precious then you lost it? Like the opportunity of your life? Call me and chat with me…”

 

Then he began to play FT Island’s Love Love Love and took his earphones off, pouting all the while.

FT Island - Love Love Love

 

“Yah Chanyeol! You’re the Happy Virus! People listen to you because they want to forget their problems but if you act like this…” Kyungsoo glared at him.

 

Chanyeol shook his shoulders childishly. “I want my Bacon.”

 

Luhan smiled. “Today I brought a sandwich with bacon in it. If you want…”

 

“Luhan!” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shouted at him at the same time. Luhan blinked innocently. “What?”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Chanyeol I know you’re disappointed but you have to do your job!”

 

Chanyeol pouted more. “You stole my Bacon…” he mumbled and put his earphones back on. The song had ended already.

 

“Okay…Let’s start…” He mumbled again and Kyungsoo sent him a call.

 

“Hello my fellow…” Chanyeol talked monotonously.

 

“Hi!” An excited voice replied.

 

“What do you think about disappointment?” Chanyeol directly asked.

 

“He forgot to ask the girl’s name…” Luhan was surprised.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. I guess we need to find that Bacon guy…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m going to get a coffee, can you handle the phone calls?” Kyungsoo asked. Luhan nodded rapidly. “Yes!” Kyungsoo sighed. What did I do to deserve these idiots…?

 

He then threw a glance at Luhan, who was looking at the phones with excited eyes. Kyungsoo smiled softly. And again what did I do to deserve these idiots…? 

 

Luhan loved answering the phone calls. He loved meeting new people.

 

“Welcome to CWM. Your name please?.....Okay, wait just a moment..."

 

He was more energetic than the Happy Virus today and that was quite something. Then another phone call came.

 

“Welcome to CWM!” he squealed.

 

“Happy Virus?” An uncertain voice asked.

 

Luhan chuckled. “Nope! I’m Luhan, your name?”

 

“Thehun with thnake’s th…”

 

Luhan chuckled again. “Okay lisp boy, wait few minutes and…”

 

“Yah! I don’t have a lithp!”

 

“Yes…Yes, you do…”

 

“NO, I don’t!”

 

“Okay then…say… Thomas Francis…”

 

“What!”

 

“Say it…”

 

“Um… Thomath Franthith…What the hell…”

 

“See? You have a lisp…”

 

Sehun sighed. “Anyway! I’m a friend of Baek…Bacon's!”

 

“Really?!” Luhan was excited.

 

“Yes…He is very upset because of yesterday…”

 

“Aww…Poor Bacon…” Luhan pouted. He felt really sorry for that boy.

 

“Bacon loves Happy Virus.”

 

“Yay! They would be a great couple!” Luhan squealed again. He was fanboying right now.

 

Sehun laughed. “You’re funny, Luhan-sshi.”

 

“Yes, yes. I am! Finally someone noticed!” Luhan nodded proudly.

 

“Anyway, I want Bacon and Happy Virus to meet.”

 

Luhan blinked blankly. “How?”

 

“I have a plan.”

 

 

“Yah! Luhan! That phone is for work, not for personal calls!” Kyungsoo came in angrily.

 

Luhan nodded apologetically and continued talking, showing no remorse whatsoever, “Tell me about your plan…”

 

Kyungsoo facepalmed, mumbled something about disrespectful staff (even though Luhan was older) and left with his coffee.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“I love you Baekhyun…” Happy Virus was nearing Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun smiled. “I love you too…”

 

Happy Virus smirked and kissed him slowly. He was topless and they were in Baekhyun’s room, on his bed.

 

“Don’t stop…” Baekhyun groaned.

 

“If that's what you want…” Happy Virus smiled and leaned over, looking down on him.

 

“No…I mean don’t stop talking.” Baekhyun bit his lip. Happy Virus pouted. “But I want to you…”

 

Baekhyun blushed a little. “Then do both of them…”

 

Happy Virus groaned.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip again. “And do that  too…”

 

Since he didn’t know Happy Virus’ appearance, in his dream it was the famous model Kris but the voice belonged to the Happy Virus.

 

Happy Virus leaned down to kiss Baekhyun again but suddenly a clock started to beep from somewhere.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes, looked at his sheets, saw his and mumbled. “…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Why aren't you listening?” Jongin questioned and the radio.

 

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun pouted and tried to turn it off but it was futile. Jongin stopped him and ordered. “Listen to it! Maybe he'll mention you…”

 

Baekhyun refused but Jongin was taller and stronger than him. So Baekhyun closed his ears and started to shout. “LALALALALA”

 

“Today’s subject is disappointment. Have you ever felt that you had something very precious then you lost it? Like the opportunity of your life? Call me and chat with me…”

 


Chanyeol’s voice filled the air but Baekhyun was still shouting. Jongin looked at Sehun meaningfuly, who nodded and left the table.

 

FT Island then filled the room but Baekhyun still didn’t stop shouting. Jongin sighed. How childish…

 

When the song ended they heard a mumble. You stole my bacon…

 

Suddenly Baekhyun stopped and looked at Jongin. “Did he…”

 

Jongin nodded eagerly. “Yes! He means you!”

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “No! It can’t be! Maybe…one of the staff stole his sandwich or something like that…”

 

Jongin gave him a look. “Are you kidding me?”

 

Baekhyun stood up. “No… I’m leaving…”

 

Jongin sighed and stood up to stop him. “Baekhyun! He was disappointed, like you! I think he loves you too!”

 

Baekhyun shook his head again. “Why would he? I’m going home; tomorrow I have an exam…” Then he ran away.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and sat down again. Ugh…Idiot…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun was talking on the phone and laughing often. That Luhan boy was really funny. Is he acting or is he really that innocent?

 

“I have a plan…”

 

“Tell me about your plan…”

 

Sehun took a deep breath.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A.N// Hi! I hope you like it^^ Please don't forget to subscribe and comment

Have a nice day~~