Talking about the date

Chat With Me

 

 Sehun was worriedly looking at the movie poster. “Hyung, are you sure? I mean it looks really scary.”

 

Luhan just smiled, completely oblivious to Sehun's concern. “Of course I am. I really love horror movies.” He spoke without looking at the boy, as he was looking at the posters too.

 

Sehun sighed. “Your love of horror movies doesn’t fit your cuteness.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “Yeah but your lisp doesn’t fit your iness either.” Then he froze. Avoiding eye contact Luhan gulped nervously. What did I say? Why do I always think aloud?

 

Sehun smirked and pinned Luhan between himself and the wall. “So…You think I’m y, huh?”

 

Luhan’s face was a deep shade of red right now and he was looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

Sehun started to get closer to him slowly. Luhan was breathing rapidly. Then they heard a voice.

 

Luhan’s face lightened up. “The movie is starting! Let’s go Sehun-ah!” And he dragged Sehun into the cinema.

 

After 5 minutes they realized it was the wrong movie. Instead of a bloody horror movie it was a heartbreaking drama. Luhan bit his lip and peeked at Sehun, who was watching the movie in silence, so Luhan sighed and looked at the screen too. Whatever…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hyung, are you...crying?” Sehun was worried now. Luhan shook his head, “I hate dramas. You saw that right? The boy died and the girl is all alone right now. Being alone …Poor girl…” Luhan was sobbing.

 

Sehun was surprised…a lot. So that’s why he hates dramas…Aww, my crybaby.

 

He hugged Luhan with his one arm tightly. “Don’t cry baby, I’m here. You’re not alone.” He whispered.

 

Luhan nodded while biting his lip. He turned to Sehun and laid his head on his chest. “Thanks…” He mumbled.

 

“I will always be here…” Sehun whispered in his ear and hugged Luhan with two arms.

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

“So…did you like him?” Luhan asked excitedly.

 

Chanyeol was looking at his earphones and checking the mic's over, making sure that everything would be okay for the show.

 

He sighed. “You know he’s mute…”

 

Luhan opened his eyes with fear. “So…”

 

“I wish he could talk so I could hear his voice trembling, stuttering and cracking. I could see his real emotions and I could know the real him. You know this is my job, getting know people by their voices…”

 

Luhan was quite worried now, he gulped. “So?”

 

“Well, I asked for his number but then got embarrassed and regretted it, you know, incase he wasn't interested…but he wrote it down and we exchanged our numbers, he has a good phone too...He is so cuteeee!” Chanyeol squealed finally.

 

Luhan chuckled. “I knew it! You like him!”

 

Chanyeol sighed again. “But I can’t understand something.”

 

“What is it?” Luhan got worried again.

 

“He was writing weird things. Like this(゜◇゜)  and this (ง •̀_•́)ง but I didn’t understand anything…”

 

Luhan was out-right laughing at this point. “Aww…Chanyeol-ah! These are emoticons…”

 

“What?” Chanyeol blinked dumbly.

 

“Emoticons…People use them for expressing their feelings. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  Look, he is flipping over a table in anger.  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) and this person is putting the table back nicely. (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) The angry man is throwing the guy who put the table back nicely.ヽ(^o^)ρ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/ they are playing ping pong. ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ and this guy is kicking someone.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Oh…Makes sense now…”

 

Luhan smiled. “You should have asked him…”

 

Chanyeol shook his head. “Nah…I didn’t want to look like an idiot.”

 

Luhan chuckled more and patted the taller one’s head. “You’re cute!”

 

Then they heard Kyungsoo. He came with a cup of coffee and some roses.

 

“Aw, boss, did you buy me flowers?” Chanyeol gasped.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Why would I? They were sent to me.”

 

“Who sent them?” Luhan asked with a playful smile.

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. Anyway, CWM is starting. Get ready!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Did you have a good time hyung?” Jongin asked while jumping excitedly.

 

Baekhyun smiled. “He is cute, tall, smiley…”

 

“Aww, our Baekkie is in love! Wow, what if…did you meet the Happy Virus without knowing? Because if you did you should help me! I’m having these wet dreams about Kyungsoo and…”

 

“Wow, too much information!” Sehun raised his hand.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Whatever, I sent him some roses but I didn't put my name with them because he doesn't know my name. Will you help me?”

 

Baekhyun sighed. “Sorry but no Jongin. I didn’t meet the Happy Virus…”

 

Jongin pouted. “Then why are you looking so in love?”

 

“I set him up on a blind date!” Sehun smirked.

 

“What? Why him? He is such a weirdo! Why not me?” Jongin whined and gained a glare from Baekhyun.

 

“The guy is deaf mute Jongin.” Baekhyun talked monotonously.

 

“So? He can still , right?”

 

“Ugh…You’re so single minded!” Sehun stuck his tongue out at the slightly older boy.

 

Baekhyun shushed them.

 

“Stop your unbelievably idiotic chat! My Happy Virus will be on soon!” He announced and the radio.

 

“Heyyo!! I’m Happy Virus and you’re listening to CWM! It’s 2 pm you know, it’s our hour! Let’s have a wonderful time together!” 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello~~

Thanks to all the subscribers!

And of course sprecial thanks to nksabrina2112 , -aiiyuu  and  Jerbee for upvoting!  I love you guys! (✿ ♥‿♥)

I hope you like it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe and upvote   |・ω・`)      |ω・)

Anyway, have a nice day ヾ(^-^)ノ