The Meeting

Chat With Me

 

Luhan came into the room whilst Kyungsoo was speaking on the phone.

 

“Um…Kyungsoo-ah, I’m…”

 

Kyungsoo put his hand over the phone's mouthpiece and replied. “Later Luhan, I’m quite busy right now.”

 

Luhan nodded. “But…”

 

“I said later!” Kyungsoo glared at him and turned to his phone conversation again.

 

Luhan sighed. But I’m going to meet this lisp boy…

 

He shook his head, conjoured up his cheerful self again and left Kyungsoo alone in the room.

 

Kyungsoo was nodding slowly. “Neh…So you want me to give a conference…Tomorrow? I’d love to…Yeah, see you tomorrow then…”

 

He was responsible for Radio XOXO's official duties and he had just been talking with the principal of Seoul University. I should get ready…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Neh…I’m in the café but… I can’t see you Sehun-shhi…” Luhan sighed, craning his neck. The café was nearly full and he felt a little hopeless.

 

Sehun bit his lip. “Okay…I’m raising my hand right now.”

 

Luhan looked around. “I still can’t see you…I just see that incredibly y boy raising his hand and…not you?”

 

Sehun chuckled. “I assume that’s me Luhan-sshi” Luhan is really cute I guess…I wonder how he looks…

 

Luhan felt his cheeks burning. “Um…Okay…Then, I’m hanging up.”

 

Sehun laughed again. “Yeah, you do that.”

 

Luhan hung up and slowly walked towards Sehun. When he arrived at the table he bowed. “Annyong haseyo Sehun-sshi.”

 

Sehun looked at him speechless. Oh my God…He is not just cute, he is gorgeous…

 

Luhan had always been shy around people he didn’t know, so he stood there for a while looking like a lost puppy and waiting for Sehun to invite him to sit, or something along those lines. He was trying to avoid awkward eye-contact. I called him y…I expected him to be sat here with glasses and a retainer or something that fits his cute lisp…

 

Finally Sehun chuckled. “Don’t you sit?”

 

Luhan gulped nervously. “I…I do…” Then he sat down at speed of light, but naturally, his clumsiness didn’t let him get away with smoothly sliding into his seat and he found himself on the ground. “Ouch…” He rubbed his slowly.

 

Sehun stood up and offered a hand. “Are you okay?” He asked while trying to avoid chuckling. It would be inappropriate and he didn't want to make a bad impression.

 

Luhan nodded while looking at the ground with red cheeks.

 

“You know, you’re really cute.” Sehun smiled sincerely.

 

Luhan blushed hard and sat down, this time properly.

 

“Okay…I’m Oh Sehun. I’m a student. I’m 20 years old. Now it’s your turn!”

 

Luhan nodded again. “Um…I…I’m Lu Han…Um…I’m working at Radio XOXO and…I’m 24 years old….” Luhan was stuttering.

 

“What? You're older than me? That's impossible!” Sehun almost screamed.

 

Luhan blinked. “Um…sorry?”

 

Sehun laughed again. “Why? Luhan hyung…Can I call you Luhan hyung? Does my assumption bother you? It's just that you look so young.”

 

Luhan shook his head rapidly. “Of course not! It's fine, it happens a lot.”

 

Sehun smiled gently. “Okay…Luhan hyung, I think we will be wonderful friends!”

 

Luhan bit his lip and nodded slowly.

 

Sehun called the waiter. “I want a bubble tea with blueberry please.”

 

Luhan shouted excitedly. “You love bubble tea too?!”

 

Sehun nodded slowly.

 

“OMG!! I really love it! Finally I found someone who loves it too! My friends hate it and never drink it with me!” Luhan was so happy and maybe he was overreacting a bit…Just a little bit, but he finally found someone who he could gush about bubble tea to. Who wouldn't be pleased?

 

Sehun turned to the waiter. “Then…Make it two.”

 

The waiter nodded and left them alone.

 

Luhan cleaned his throat. Okay…I’m embarrassing myself…

 

“Um…Then…What is your plan Sehun-sshi?”

 

Sehun smiled. “Call me Sehun or maybe Sehun-ah.” Or you can call me Hunnie…

 

Luhan nodded slowly, smiling and relaxing a little more, “Okay Sehun-ah, I’m dying to know your plan.”

 

Sehun smirked. “Happy Virus and Bacon must get to know each other but Bacon is so biased and I want to be sure about his real feelings.”

 

Luhan nodded with a puzzled look. “So?”

 

“Now listen to me…”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyong haseyo my dear readers! *bows*

Thanks to all subscribers!

and double thanks to junmyeon and my secret upvoter for upvoting. *hugs tightly*

This chapters has a little Hunhan moments^^ I hope you like it

Please comment!

Have a nice day^^

 

---------------------------------------------------

Hi Luciferland here! 

I just wanted to add my thanks too for everyone reading, commenting, subscribing etc - it means a lot to my dear friend and the author of this fic Ash as well as it does me ^-^ 

Keep enjoying those days and stay happy :3

Luce xox  Peace