Sleepover

Chat With Me

 

 Luhan could feel the younger one’s fear. Sehun was covering his eyes with the blanket and trying to avoid the movie. Luhan couldn’t help smiling and holding his hand.

 

“If you’re afraid of it…” He started to talk but Sehun cut him off. “I am not!”

 

Luhan chuckled. Childish…

 

“It’s okay…You can be afraid of anything you want and we don’t have to watch this …Why did you pick this movie?” He was being so sweet. Sehun gave up. He sighed and looked away. “You wanted to watch it so much that…I just wanted to make you happy…”

 

Luhan’s gaze softened. “I’m already happy…”

 

After few minutes the movie ended. Sehun took a deep breath. Finally…

 

Luhan groaned. “Let’s sleep…” He announced with droopy eyes. Sehun nodded and bit his lips. “Hyung…”

 

Luhan looked at him with questioning eyes.

 

“Sleep with me…” Sehun gave him puppy eyes.

 

“What?!” Luhan almost screamed.

 

Sehun looked away. “It’s just…It’s because of that movie…I…” He was as red as a tomato right now and Luhan felt something in his heart.

 

He giggled. “Okay, let’s sleep!” He stood up.

 

Sehun smiled a little, held his hand and started to drag him. “My room is this way!”

 

Luhan blushed a little. He’s taking me to his bedroom! OMG!OMG! This is not good!

 

Sehun opened the door and pushed the shorter one inside lightly. “Wait! I’ll go get you some pajamas!”

 

Luhan nodded and stood there awkwardly. Then Sehun came back with some clothes and he handed them to Luhan. Luhan took them and kept standing there.

 

Now there was an even more awkward silence between them and just stood staring at each other.

 

“Why don’t you change?” Sehun broke the silence.

 

“Um…won’t you…I mean…” Luhan blushed and looked away.

 

Sehun chuckled. “Omo! Hyung don’t be a girl! We’re both guys anyway!”

 

Luhan nodded but didn’t do anything. Sehun made the first move and took his shirt off. Luhan froze. He couldn’t look away. He was looking at Sehun’s bare chest, his abs. He’s topless right now! OMG! His mind was shouting at him. Sehun saw Luhan’s reaction and smiled a little. He felt fearless. Thanks to my deer hyung…

 

While ing his pants he asked innocently. “Hyung? Are you okay?” He was such a tease, he knew. 

 

Luhan gulped and laughed dryly. “O-of course…W-why wouldn’t I be?” He stuttered and it made him blush more.

 

Sehun’s smirk grew wider and he started to take his pants off. He ped! OMG! He is going to me!

 

Sehun stood in his boxers and Luhan’s eyes were glued to his special area. He knew he was acting like a ert but he couldn’t help himself. Look away Luhan!

But no, his eyes weren’t moving even an inch. He was staring at the younger one’s crotch. He’s big though…

 

Sehun was trying not to laugh at him but Luhan was so cute that he wanted to hug him. Hmmm…Why not?

 

“Hyung…” He slowly got closer to Luhan. “Are you sure that you’re fine? You don’t look fine…” He mumbled and hugged Luhan suddenly.

 

Luhan could smell Sehun, his nose was pressed against his chest and Luhan felt like dying. He is heavenly… He blushed again. He could feel Sehun’s crotch against his body.

 

“I’m…okay Sehun-ah…” He replied with a weak voice. “Hunnie…” Sehun corrected him.

 

Luhan nodded slowly. “Yeah…Hunnie…” Sehun let him go and put a shirt on but he didn’t wear his pants yet.

 

“Hyung? Change!” He chuckled. Luhan nodded as if he was hypnotized but didn’t budge. “Why don’t you wear your pants?” He asked slowly while continuing to stare at Sehun Jr. and it was really weird.

 

Sehun giggled. “Because it’s more comfortable like this…”

 

“Please put your pants on…” Luhan spoke with the same weird tone. Sehun smiled. “Okay! But you have to change too!” Luhan bit his lip. “I…I’ve never changed in front of someone…” He mumbled.

 

“Then I’ll be the first one and hopefully the last one too!” Sehun smiled more. Luhan gulped, maybe for the nth time and watched the younger one pullng on his pants. “It’s your turn!”

 

Luhan nodded and took his shirt off. Now it was Sehun’s turn to feel like a ert, but he didn’t. He was speechless. He wanted to touch the older one’s milky white chest so bad.

 

Luhan bowed his head. He didn’t want to take his pants off in front of Sehun. He’s watching and it’s weird…Plus is he bigger than me?  

Sehun groaned. “Hyung! I’m sleepy!” He whined. “Let me help you!” He squealed and got closer the shorter one. Luhan couldn’t move right now. He felt Sehun’s hands on his zipper and gulped again. He’s gonna me oh my God…

 

 

A/N: I was going to write more but the topic was going to change so I thought it is enough for a chap...Don't get mad at me:D:D

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to Katakatica salalm , remilovesyou and Happy_Virus_21  for upvoting<3<3<3<3

Ugh,HunHan!!...They are so cute I want to punch them.../or kiss I didn't decide yet:P:D

Have a nice day and please comment!!!:D