Love is blind

Chat With Me

 

 “Yo! Dear listeners, It's Happy Virus again! It’s 2 pm and it’s our time! CWM has started!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He was a hot liner in a show named Chat with Me. He loved his job very much.

 

“Okay, today’s subject is love! You know the phrase: 'Love is blind'. Do you agree with that? Don’t forget to call me and CHAT WITH ME!” He giggled, started GD’s song named ‘That XX’ and took his earphones off.

GD - That XX

 

“Good, today you’re energetic Chanyeol-ah!”  Luhan smiled. Chanyeol faked a gasp. “I’m always energetic Luhan-ah!”

 

They were 3 people. Luhan, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. “Yes Luhan, he is our Happy Virus.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Of course I am Kyungsoo-ah!” Chanyeol nodded proudly.

 

Then he put his earphones on again and answered a phone call. Normally, Kyungsoo would choose a call and lead it to Chanyeol but this time he chose.

 

“Hello! Welcome to CWM!” Chanyeol squealed like a little girl. Then he heard him.

 

“Hi…”

 

Chanyeol froze. This voice…  No, he didn’t know the owner and it was the first time he had ever heard it but…

 

It’s so sweet…

 

“Y-yeah…”Chanyeol stuttered and gained a glare from Kyungsoo. Then he cleared his throat.

 

“So…Can I learn your name?”

 

“Um…Let’s say…Bacon!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Bacon?”

 

Bacon was offended now. “Yeah, is something wrong with it?”

 

Chanyeol smiled softly. “Of course not! I love bacon!”

 

Bacon stopped for a moment. Chanyeol got worried. Did I lose him?

 

“Um…Bacon-sshi?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Yes?” Bacon replied with a soft voice.

 

“So…Love is blind, what do you think?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Well, I believe just that. Love is blind, so you can fall in love with someone you’ve never seen. Sometimes hearing him can be enough.” Bacon talked sincerely.

 

Chanyeol felt his cheeks turn red. “So you say love is blind but not deaf huh?”

 

Bacon seemed relieved. “Yes! Exactly! Can you…understand me?” He sounded desperate.

 

Chanyeol bit his inner cheek. “Of course I can…” He mumbled. I want to meet you…

 

Then he saw Kyungsoo, who was making ‘cut’ motions with his hands. Chanyeol pouted. But I’m not done…

 

“Are you a good lover Bacon-ah?” He asked.

 

Kyungsoo facepalmed.

 

Chanyeol could hear Bacon’s gulp. “Um…I…um…I don’t know.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. A love …How cute… Well, if you want I can teach you…

 

“I’m sure you are!” He smiled again. He was playing with his hair right now.

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at each other. “Is he flirting right now?” Luhan asked. Kyungsoo smiled a little, “It looks funny…but we have to cut the connection, you know it is a radio program, not a matchmaking service.”

 

Luhan nodded in disappointment. He wanted to see the rest of it.

 

Chanyeol then asked, “And I guess you love bacon?”

 

Bacon chukled. “Well, yes but the actual reason I used this nickname is my real name. My name is…”

 

Chanyeol waited but Bacon didn’t go on.

 

“Bacon? Are you there?”

 

Then he saw Kyungsoo, who had cut the call. The short man shook his shoulders, looking apologetic and Chanyeol’s own shoulders fell. Oh…