Everything is perfect

Chat With Me

 

 Chanyeol took a deep breath. “Baek…” Then he stopped. What should I say?

 

In the end he decided to say his nickname. He didn’t want to reveal his real name on air.

 

 “Bacon…You called…” He spoke hesitantly. His heart was beating rapidly.

 

“Don’t say Bacon. I’m Baekhyun. I’m Baekhyun who thought that Happy Virus was cool but realised Chanyeol is the right person. I’m Baekhyun who loves Chanyeol, I’m Baekhyun who you should be with.” Baekhyun went on without hesitation.

 

Chanyeol smiled softly, hope returning. He…loves me…

 

“You…Don’t you love Happy Virus?” He asked without any thought. He was puzzled. I can’t understand him…

 

“I adore him, I adore his voice, his sense of humor, his talking but I love Chanyeol. I love Chanyeol’s blush, I love Chanyeol’s smile, I love Chanyeol’s touch…Chanyeol…I love you…”

 

Chanyeol’s tears started to fall again. He was crying but this time it was because of happiness. He will accept my feelings…

 

“Baekhyun-ah…I’m sorry for lying to you…”

 

He heard Baekhyun’s half chuckle. “Yeah, I get it…Chanyeol…I’m sorry I kicked you out.”

 

Chanyeol laughed.

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan were listening to them. Luhan in relief. He was so worried about Chanyeol’s condition. But now…They are doing well…We shouldn’t have intruded in the first place…

 

Kyungsoo sighed. Chanyeol was happy again, he was talking happily and he was laughing weirdly. Everything is fine…

 

“Oh, Chanyeol I’m going to hang up now, see you later.”

 

“Huh? W-what? I’m…” Chanyeol blinked rapidly. It wasn’t romantic at all.

 

“Yeah, bye.” Baekhyun cheered and hung up. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo blankly and Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

 

Chanyeol sighed and started to talk awkwardly. “Um…Yeah…Dear listeners…Um…Ottoke? Aigoo…” He laughed weirdly and Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

“Go on, do what you want.” He encouraged Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Okay! Then, I don’t have a private life anymore!” He laughed again. “Call me and CHAT WITH ME! I don’t care what it’s about but you know it is probably my last day…”

 

Kyungsoo gave him another call.

 

“Chanyeol-ah!” It was a girl again.

 

“Hello! What’s your name?” Chanyeol asked smiling.

 

“I’m Minhee! OMG! I just can’t believe it! You love Bacon and you found him and just OMG! I didn’t know you were gay though…But I’m so happy for you two! I hope you’ll be happy!” Minhee exclaimed.

 

Chanyeol laughed. He was always laughing when he was Happy Virus anyway. “Thank you Minhee-ah! What about you? Are you in love?”

 

Minhee giggled shyly. “Um…Actually I have a crush but…he doesn’t know it, so…yeah…”

 

“Then tell him!” Chanyeol almost screamed. “If you don’t tell, he won't know either! You know, we, males are a little oblivious!”

 

Minhee giggled again. “I guess you’re right Chanyeol-ah! I’ll tell him!”

 

Chanyeol nodded without realizing. “After telling him don’t forget to call me and tell me the result.” Then he stopped. “Oh…it’s the last time…Anyway I hope it’ll work!”

 

Minhee got silent. “Um…” She began again after a few seconds. “Chanyeol-ah…Please don’t quit…You can’t leave us, ne?”

 

Chanyeol smiled. “But it’s against the concept Minhee-ah, I’m not Happy Virus anymore, so…”

 

Minhee cut his words. “I don’t care! No one cares! We just love listening to you oppa!”

 

Chanyeol bit his lip. He never thought about it before. “T-thanks…” He stuttered. After a few seconds their conservation was over.

 

Chanyeol sighed and started a song. “Okay, let’s have some fun!” He cheered and took his earphones off.

 

Super Junior - SuperMan

 

Then the studio’s door opened. The trio was surprised. Baekhyun came into the room and ran to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol-ah!” He practically screamed and hugged him tightly.

 

Chanyeol was startled. What is happening?

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan looked at each other. “So he is…”

 

“Yeah, he is the Bacon.” Luhan nodded smiling.

 

“My precious Lulu hyung! Did you miss me?” They heard te voice before they saw the boy, then Sehun came in too.

 

“Sehun!” Luhan shouted excitedly and blushed. I should stop embarrassing myself.

 

Sehun pouted. “Why don’t you hug me?”

 

Luhan looked at him with wide open eyes and stuttered. “I’m…um…”

 

Sehun smiled and hugged him.

 

“Lame!!” Jongin came in and looked at the hugging couples. “You know I drove here to see you ers and…I was right he is girly, Sehun…”

 

Sehun glared at him. “Shut up, you are a uke anyway.”

 

Jongin grew red in partly false anger and embarassment. “Yah! You little…”

 

Then he felt Kyungsoo’s breath on his neck. “Why are you shouting? You love my anyway, right?”

 

Jongin gulped and quietened down. “Aigoo, Jonginnie loves being ed, huh?” Sehun .

 

Jongin gritted his teeth and looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “So you’re the Virus?”

 

Chanyeol smiled at him. “And you?”

 

“What? Yah! Baekhyun hyung! Didn’t you tell him about me? Nothing? Ugh…” Jongin rolled his eyes. Baekhyun chuckled but he only had eyes for Chanyeol.

 

“Jongin, you should shut up.” Kyungsoo stated. Jongin pouted. “Hyung…You should support me!” He whined.

 

Kyungsoo smirked. “Then…Let’s go, I’ll support your will to be the seme.” He winked.

 

Jongin smiled widely. “Okay, Baekhyun don’t message me this time okay?”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and leaned in to kiss the taller male. Chanyeol, who was watching his perfect side view, was surprised when he felt Baekhyun’s lips against his but didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. Everything is not fine, everything is perfect…

 

A/N: Hello, I know I ...I hope you like it, it's a boring chap anyway

Thanks to SHINee2MinJongKey19 (why not Onew *subs*) and Minny17 for upvoting<3<3 ^^

Oh by the way just listen them, these things are amazing

Exo - Immortal song - It's still a dark night

Exo - Immortal song - Really I didn't know

Thanks for everything^^ Don't forget to comment~~