Life is wonderful

Chat With Me

 

 “I SAID… DON’T CALL ME!”

 

“Geez…Calm down…I called because…”

 

Kyungsoo’s moans cut Sehun’s words off . “Aaah, Kai…Faster…”

 

“EW! YOU’RE DOING IT NOW?!” Sehun screamed. Jongin smirked and kept ing. He bit his lip. He was panting a little bit.

 

“Why did you call?” He panted.

 

“EW! YOU’RE STILL DOING IT!” Sehun screamed again.

 

“So?” Jongin asked. He was still moving. “Ugh…harder Kai…” Kyungsoo moaned again.

 

Then Luhan’s voice was heard. “Why are you shouting?”

 

Sehun sighed. “Um…Sorry Lulu hyung, they can’t come on a double date…” He mumbled.

 

“What? Why?” Luhan asked disappointed. Sehun spoke into the phone. “Yeah…Why Jongin?”

 

“Umm…Aaah….”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “He said they are busy.”

 

Luhan pouted. “Okay…”

 

Sehun looked at his phone. “I hope you’re happy…Luhan hyung is upset now.”

 

Jongin moaned again. “You’re grumpy because you’re not getting laid right now.”

 

Sehun could imagine his smirk. He bit his lip. “Shut up.” He mumbled and hung up.

 

Jongin came finally and lay down next to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo breathed slowly and bit his lip. “Um…Jongin…”

 

Jongin looked at his boyfriend. “Do you want to top now?” He asked while smiling. He looked so caring, cute and kind.

 

Kyungsoo gulped and looked away, swallowing his pride. “N-no…I was going to say…Can you do it again?”

 

A wide smile appeared on Jongin’s face. He leaned over and kissed Kyungsoo’s lips. “I can do it any time you want Soo hyung.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed a little bit and mumbled. “I love you Jongin.”

 

Jongin touched Kyungsoo’s face softly. “I love you too hyung…You have no idea how much I love you…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun entered the kitchen. “Hyung! Don’t be upset! Why do you want to go on a double date anyway?”

 

Luhan bit his lip. “I…I don’t know” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

“You know what? We can have fun without leaving the house” He smiled. They were at Sehun’s at that moment.

 

Luhan blinked, uncomprehending, then widened his eyes. “Oohh…I get it, okay!” Luhan said happily and started to walk towards bedroom.

 

“Umm…Hyung? Where are you going?”

 

Luhan looked at the younger one. “But you said…So I thought…Um…nowhere.” Luhan said blushing.

 

Sehun smirked. “So my hyung is huh?”

 

Luhan widened his eyes then shook his head rapidly. “N-no! Of course not!”

 

Sehun pouted this time. “You mean, you don’t find me attractive?”

 

Luhan’s eyes became wider if that was possible. “I didn’t say that! You’re y!”

 

Sehun’s smirk returned to his face. “Then…”

 

Luhan panicked. He didn’t know what to do. Sehun approached him slowly and hugged him. “Aw hyung you’re so innocent and cute…”

 

Luhan stood still and avoided eye contact. Sehun chuckled. “Okay, now we can go to the bedroom.”

 

Luhan’s face became a shade of pink.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day

 

 

“Yo! Dear Listeners! It’s 2 pm and it’s our time! I’m Chanyeol a.k.a Happy Virus! CWM has started!”

 

Chat With Me had a change of concept. Chanyeol was using his real name and ratings had increased a lot, even in such a short space of time.

 

“Today we’re going to talk about life. Your problems and solutions and anything you want to say! Don’t forget to call me and CHAT WITH ME! Now, let’s listen to something!”

 

He took his earphones off and a song started to play.

 

EXO - Two Moons

 

“You know, the smiles on your faces are really disturbing.” He said to Kyungsoo and Luhan. Ther smiles only grew.

 

“Morning ?” He asked rolling his eyes.

 

Luhan blushed and bowed his head. “I’ll take it as a yes” Chanyeol chuckled. Kyungsoo bit his lip. “You know Jongin is so y and…”

 

“Don’t want to hear it.” Chanyeol stopped him then his phone vibrated. He answered it.

 

“Yes?” He was smiling.

 

“I called to chat with you” Baekhyun giggled.

 

“Hmm…Okay Bacon-ah! How are you today?” Chanyeol asked with his Happy Virus attitude.

 

“.” Baekhyun said simply. Mischeviously.

 

Chanyeol started to cough. “Um…I…” He tried to speak between his coughs.

 

Baekhyun lowered his voice for effect, knowing what it would do to Chanyeol. “You heard me. I had one of those wet dreams again, so as soon as your show is over…” 

 

“I’ll come!” Chanyeol half screamed.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Good! Now go and CHAT WITH PEOPLE!”

 

Chanyeol nodded rapidly. “I’ll try to finish this as soon as possible!”

 

Baekhyun’s smile softened. “I love you Chanyeol a.k.a Happy Virus.”

 

Chanyeol gave him a loud laugh. To Baekhyun’s ears it was like music. “I love you too Baekhyun a.k.a Bacon. But you should call me jagiya…”

 

“Okay jagiya, be quick!” Baekhyun said, and they hung up.

 

Chanyeol put his earphones on. “What we were talking about? Oh, yeah, life! Isn’t it wonderful?”

 

 

 

A/N: Hello

I hope it’s not so sudden kekeke, it’s done! Yay!

Thanks to MizCeeJay   Kpopshineekey  and SugarPopFiction for upvoting <3<3<3

Thanks to all of you, I love you!! OMO 190 subs, it’s just…wow!!! You guys are the best!

Aww, check it, Chanyeol and Baekhyun - Love Song    Chanyeol's mistake and Baekhyun's smile and everything in that video... UGH!!! anyway:D

You can always pm me your opinions. You can add me as a friend too (because I’m too coward for that LOL)

 

 I have to study and probably I can’t write a story for a long time…( But I can imagine, they can’t stop me muhahahaha) I’ll miss your comments *sighs*

Anyway, HAVE A NICE LIFE<3<3 ^^

Thanks to all of you!!

 

                                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Yo, It's Luciferland!

Thank you everyone who subbed, upvoted, commented. We both appreciate it lots. 

Even though I was very slow to finish editing this, I found it so fun to do. Such a nice story to edit. I really enjoy it too, it makes me feel acomplished so I can only imagine how Ash mush feel for writing the thing! ^^

Again, thank you. Continue to love us and we will continue to love you <3  Good day