I'm Sorry

Chat With Me

 

“I don’t want to do it…” Chanyeol mumbled.

 

“Chanyeol-ah…You should do it, it’s your life, your job, and you love being a hot liner. It’s your dream job. You…” Kyungsoo was talking but Chanyeol wasn’t listening to him.

 

Luhan was biting his lip and trying to avoid eye contact with the taller one. He was blaming himself but Chanyeol had never shouted at him, only blamed himself and it made everything worse for Luhan.

 

“It’s time.” Kyungsoo announced and Chanyeol sighed.

 

“Hello…I’m…” Chanyeol spoke but words didn’t come out. He tried to say it again. “I’m…”

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan were looking at him worriedly. “Come on say it…” Kyungsoo mumbled.

 

“I’m…” Chanyeol said it again but then he shook his head. Kyungsoo sighed and cut the line.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked slowly. He didn’t want to see his friend like this. He was the Happy Virus, it wasn’t just a nickname it was Chanyeol’s character.

 

“I…I can’t do it Kyungsoo-ah” Chanyeol began to tear up. “I don’t want to do it anymore…” He was crying slowly.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo looked at each other and got closer the tallest boy. Kyungsoo slowly hugged him. “Chanyeollie…That’s okay…If you don’t want to do it, then don’t do it. You know what? Today let’s do something different, just be yourself!”

 

Chanyeol nodded slowly.

 

“This is my fault! We shouldn’t have interfered! We should have just let you do everything your way. I’m sorry Channie! Can you forgive us?” Luhan asked while crying. He was always softhearted like that.

 

Chanyeol smiled softly. “Hyung, don’t worry I’m not mad at you. You know it’s just life. I’m grateful to you, you just wanted to help.”

 

Luhan shook his head but Kyungsoo interrupted. “It’s starting.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Hello, dear listeners. I’m Chanyeol. Most of you know me as Happy Virus but you know; I’m a human being right?”

 

Yeah, I’m a disappointment right now…

 

“I’m sorry; I probably can’t do this job from hereafter. I'm quitting…I’m so sorry…but I’m in love and the person I love doesn’t love me anymore…because I’m…me.”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled. It was hurting him. Baekhyun doesn’t love me anymore…

 

 “So…I thought maybe, just maybe if I quit being Happy Virus I can be loved again…”

 

It was the only hope Chanyeol had. He just wanted to kiss Baekhyun again. He wanted to hug him and see his smile again. I love him, I really do…

 

“Today…Kyungsoo-ah insisted that I do one more episode, but today I’m me, so if you don’t want to listen to it, I can…understand.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. Nobody loves the real me…Am I that bad?

 

“So…today’s subject is love. Since I’m in love and love is the most important thing in the world…Just call me and chat with me about your heart. Your feelings towards someone…If you've been rejected, we’re the same…If you've been dumped, if you love someone but they don’t love you, if you are alone…” Chanyeol stopped. His tears falling. I’m alone and I always will be…

 

“Okay, now…Let’s listen to this song…”

 

 

Chanyeol took his earphones off and started to cry loudly. Luhan bit his lip and texted Sehun.

 

To: Sehunnie<3

 

Sehun, Chanyeol is really sad and that’s because of us!

 

After a few seconds he got a reply.

 

From: Sehunnie<3

 

Baekhyun isn’t much better. This was my idea…I’m sorry, I’m an idiot hyung.

 

Luhan sighed and looked at Chanyeol wiping his tears away.

 

“Okay! Now let’s talk!” he tried to say it happily but failed.

 

“Hello!” Chanyeol answered the first call.

 

“Chanyeol-ah…”

 

“Uh…yeah?”

 

“I…I love listening to CWM and it’s really good. Please don’t quit! I’m sure she loves you!”

 

Chanyeol sighed. It was a girl and seemingly she was a fan of the show.

 

“Can you give me your name?” He asked the girl.

 

“I’m Ara” Girl supplied.

 

“Okay, Ara! Thank you for supporting me but…I deserved it. I wasn’t honest and…” Chanyeol’s voice faded.

 

“I’m sure you didn’t do anything bad! Chanyeol-ah, you’re not just Happy Virus, you are the person who makes us laugh, you make us happy. We love you! In my class we love your show so much that we talk about it everyday!”

 

Chanyeol smiled widely. “Really?”

 

“Of course! You don’t know it but you give a lot of people happiness!”

 

Chanyeol’s smile slowly faded away. But not Baekhyun…

 

“Thank you Ara-sshi! I won’t be around here again but…I will always remember you…”

 

Ara thanked to him a lot and talked a little bit too. After they hung up Kyungsoo gave him another phone call.

 

“Hello, I’m Chanyeol!” Chanyeol spoke slowly.

 

The voice was so low that Chanyeol failed to hear it the first time.

 

“Um…Sorry, I can’t hear you?”

 

The person was crying. “I’m sorry Yeollie…I’m so sorry for making you upset!”

 

Chanyeol blinked, shocked and then his lips curved to a smile.

 

 

A/N: Hello~~

I hope you like it, thanks to every one of you, I love you!!

Special thanks to HannahYeolS  and sueetful for upvoting^^

Don't forget to comment!!!!

Have a nice time<3<3