Meet again

Chat With Me

 

 Chanyeol looked at the last message he got.

 

From: Baekhyun

 

You’re cute (づ。◕‿‿◕。)

 

He sighed. No, you’re cute…

 

He smiled brilliantly and put his earphones on.

 

“Yo! I’m Happy Virus, it’s 2 pm and that means we can start! It’s CWM dude!”

 

He knew Baekhyun was listening to him. He can hear me and he loves me too…

 

He was so happy unlike a certain someone. Why is Kyungsoo sulking?

 

He sighed again and started to talk.

 

“Today’s subject - one sided love! You know, platonic love…Loving someone is perfect but what if she or he doesn’t love you back? Call me and CHAT WITH ME!” He finished speaking, then chose a song.

 

“Let’s listen to a cover today.”

 

 Led Apple - Can't Stop (Maroon5 cover)

 

Then he took his earphones off. “Yah, hyung, what’s wrong?” He asked Kyungsoo, and didn’t take note of Luhan blushing like a little girl in the corner.

 

“Nothing, just do your job…” Kyungsoo mumbled, then Chanyeol looked at Luhan, finally.

 

Luhan sighed and shrugged his shoulders. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and put his earphones back on.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

‘So…How are you today?’ Chanyeol wrote, and passed the paper to Baekhyun. Baekhun was watching him dreamily so he didn’t even realize the paper had been pushed under his nose. Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of Baekhyun’s face so Baekhyun blinked.

 

Then he bit his lip and bowed his head a little.

 

‘Oh, sorry(//・_・//)…I…I’m fine (ヘ。ヘ) You?’

 

Chanyeol smiled softly.

 

‘I missed you…’ he wrote it and as soon as Baekhyun read it he blushed a little. He was still thinking of his little dream.

 

‘Me too...  (*´・v・)’

 

Chanyeol’s smile got wider. ‘I have to go to the bathroom’ He wrote and stood up. Baekhyun slowly nodded and watched him leave. How can he be so y? Ugh…I love Happy Virus but Chanyeol doesn’t leave my mind…

 

Chanyeol entered the bathroom and pulled a phone from his pocket. It wasn’t his phone. His phone was on the table.

 

Flashback

 

“I want your phone.” Chanyeol said calmly.

 

“What? No!” Luhan refused immediately.

 

“Yah! You were the one who caused this situation. You owe me!” Chanyeol snapped back.

 

Luhan bit his lip and looked away. “But…”

 

Chanyeol was glaring at him and Luhan couldn’t take it. He handed him his phone.

 

“B-but…don’t look at my…messages…please?” He asked softly.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and patted the older one’s head. “Aww, hyung has secrets…”

 

Luhan blushed madly and it made Chanyeol smirk. “Don’t worry hyung, I won’t tell anyone…” And he left Luhan there dumbfounded. “T-tell anyone? No…”

 

End of the flashback

 

 

Chanyeol dialed Baekhyun’s number and few minutes later the shorter one answered.

 

“Hi?” His voice was emotionless. Chanyeol bit his lip. I love his voice…

 

“Um…Bacon?” Chanyeol was trying to hold his laughter back.

 

“Happy Virus?!” Baekhyun almost screamed.

 

“I told you, call me jagiya…” Chanyeol smirked.

 

Baekhyun was silent, Chanyeol sighed. “So, how are you?”

 

“I’m…fine…” Baekhyun mumbled. “What about you?”

 

“You know, I’m happy!” Chanyeol laughed. I’m lame…but honest anyway.

 

“I’m glad to hear it…” Baekhyun began smiling idiotically. Thank God, he can’t see me…

 

“I just wanted to hear your angelic voice…” Chanyeol smiled. He wasn’t lying though. He just wanted to hear him speak to Happy Virus as well as Chanyeol.

 

“Oh…” Baekhyun didn’t say anything.

 

“So, come on! Chat with me!” Chanyeol squealed. He heard Baekhyun’s gulp.

 

“Um…I listened to you today…you were right…about platonic love…It is always better when you're loved back…” Baekhyun was talking slowly.

 

Chanyeol bit his inner cheek. “So…you love someone too, huh?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t respond, a few seconds passed but there was still no reply.

 

“Um…I gotta go, I’ll call you later, okay?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Uh…sure.” Baekhyun felt disappointed but it was necessary anyway, Chanyeol would be back any minute.

 

“Bye jagiya.” Chanyeol smiled and hung up.

 

Baekhyun looked at his phone in contemplation. He called me jagiya…and I love someone right?…but whom…?

 

Chanyeol popped back over, smiling childishly.

 

‘Sorry for taking so long…So, did you order anything?’

 

 

A/N: Hello~~

Aww, I was so busy today, exams and studying and stuff...

Anyway, thanks to Dalliance   and  kpoprific  for upvoting<3<3

and you know what *drums*  Luciferland accepted my will and she will edite my story!! thank you you beatiful creature!! I love you<3

 

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day~~

                                                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Hey guys it's Luciferland ^^

I'm reallly sorry it's taken me so long to edit. Sorry Ash and sorry readers... :{ I think most of us know how time consuming college/school/Uni can be 0-0

I know you don't want to hear excuses but I'm doing it now! And I will finish it tonight! I'm determined ^^ So hold tight, and continuting thanks to old and new readers alike. 

Saranghaeyo <3