Come Into Action

Chat With Me

 

 Sehun brought a blanket and covered both of them. “Let’s start!” He smiled and put his head on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

Luhan blushed and kissed Sehun’s hair. “Okay…” He bit his lip.

 

Sehun felt shivers spread throughout his body and cuddled up to Luhan more. “Ugh…Hyung is so soft and warm…” He purred like a cat.

 

Luhan locked his gaze on the TV and a little smile stretched his mouth. He hugged the younger one. “Then let’s stay like this…”

 

Sehun smiled and the movie started.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Nah…I don’t like fish…” Kyungsoo shook his head and kept eating his food.

 

“I love eating fish…” Jongin mumbled and finished his meal.

 

“Are you even listening? We were talking about pets…” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

 

Jongin smiled apologetically. “Sorry…But this is awesome…I can’t believe actually you did this! How can you cook like this?”

 

Kyungsoo looked away shyly. “I've been living alone since middle school so…I had no other option.” He had never told this to anyone before and –kaboom- Jongin made him talk. Kyungsoo was confused. How could he say everything on his mind to this strange ert?

 

“Sorry to hear that…” Jongin mumbled.

 

Kyungsoo smiled. “Don’t be sorry. Because of that I can cook now and it influenced you too. It's fine.”

 

Jongin gave him a sly smile. “Well, even your smile can affect me…” He leaned into him and Kyungsoo smirked too.

 

“I guess I should smile more then…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and bowed his head. ’I hope I’m not disturbing you…I mean I can understand if you don’t want to meet every day…I…just…Meeting you makes me happy (#^.^#)'

 

 

Chanyeol smiled. “No, of course not! Same here! I love seeing your beautiful face.’ Then he stopped. I probably shouldn’t write that…Ugh, but I can’t erase it either…Omo…What to do?

 

He was staring at the paper so Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and intended to take it from him, but Chanyeol didn’t want to give it to him.

 

Baekhyun stared at the taller one so Chanyeol gave up but turned to look away. Embarrassing…

 

As soon as Baekhyun read the sentence a shade of red coloured his cheeks. He finds me beautiful? Calm down Bacon! You have to be cool and stuff…

 

‘Th…’ he paused to look at Chanyeol who looked nervous as hell. He chuckled silently and kept writing. ‘Thanks but you are more beautiful (⌒_⌒;)’

 

Chanyeol looked at the paper, then the older one, then again the paper. Okay boy, now or never…

 

He took a deep breath and wrote down. ‘Then…’ He bit his lip. Please don’t slap me…

 

‘…Can I kiss you?’

 

Baekhyun stilled. Is he serious? Did he need to ask that? This idiot…

 

Baekhyun stood up. Chanyeol widened his eyes. Is he leaving? He is mad at me! I knew I shouldn’t…

 

Then he stopped thinking. He stopped breathing. He stopped doing anything. Baekhyun was kissing him. His lips and Baekhyun’s lips were touching and moving together. They were kissing…

 

After few seconds Baekhyun broke the kiss and sat down again. Chanyeol was blinking rapidly. Okay, that was surprising…

 

Baekhyun did an eye-smile. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows. And now he acts all innocent…

 

‘Now…you should kiss me…(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)’

 

Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun was full of surprises. ‘Are you a ert?’ Chanyeol wrote while laughing.

 

Baekhyun pouted. ‘What? You were the one who asked first! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻’

 

Chanyeol smirked. Oh, I know this emoticon!

 

‘Okay, okay calm down! ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)’

 

‘I can’t calm down! You wanted to kiss me, I kissed you and you called me ert! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)’

 

Simply, Chanyeol was having fun and Baekhyun wasn’t sure what the hell was going on. He wanted to laugh and kick the younger’s gut at the same time then…

 

Chanyeol leaned forward and pressed his lips against the shorter’s. Baekhyun was speechless.

Finally…This idiot should have done this, days ago!

 

When Chanyeol let him go, he smirked and wrote another sentence.

 

‘Now, who is the erted one? (⌐■_■)’

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help laughing. You are perfect, mister…

 

A/N: Anyong Haseyooo*bows and bows and bows*

I hope you like it! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe and vote~~

Thanks to santa7415 for upvoting and dude, your gif hgfsdhhlajkghajkghjklh:D:D

Anyway, live long and prosper!! (yeah, I'm a nerd who loves star trek, so what:P:D:D)