A Conference and The Plan

Chat With Me

 

 “OMG! OMG! A conference about Radio XOXO! Maybe Happy Virus will be there!” Baekhyun was jumping excitedly.

 

Jongin was still reading the official poster. “I don’t think so…It says a different boy will come, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“So? I don’t know my Happy Virus’ name…” Baekhyun gave him a look.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and looked at Sehun. “Who are you texting with?”

 

Sehun hid his cell phone and grinned. “No one…”

 

Jongin and Baekhyun looked at each other but decided to let him be this time. This time.

 

“You will come too…” Baekhyun spoke with a huge grin.

 

“What? But I hate conferences…” Jongin whined.

 

Baekhyun glared at him. “I don’t care.”

 

Jongin mumbled something.

 

“Did you say something?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“N-nothing!” Jongin slowly smiled innocently. He's a freak when it’s about the Happy Virus

 

“Good…Now follow me!” Baekhyun ordered and the other two obeyed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Annyong haseyo. I’m Do Kyungsoo. I’m the one who takes care of Radio XOXO. I hope you like listening to it.” He slowly smiled.

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow. “He is cute though…” He mumbled.

 

Baehyun sighed. He was disappointed. There was no clue as to where Happy Virus was, nor whether he was even at the conference at all.

 

“Maybe, but he's way out of your league.” Sehun chuckled.

 

Jongin glared at him. “You think? Wanna bet?”

 

Sehun smirked. “You know I want.”

 

“10 bucks says I can kiss him and he will kiss me back” Jongin smirked too.

 

Sehun nodded. “I’m in. He will slap you if you do something like that.”

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun was oblivious to his two friends, listening to Kyungsoo’s speech.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The conference was over, finally. The boys followed Kyungsoo out of the building.

 

When he arrived at his car Jongin showed up.

 

“If I give you 10 bucks, will you kiss me?”

 

Kyungsoo looked at him blankly. What the ?         

 

“What about it? I’ll give you 10 bucks and you can go and yourself.” Kyungsoo snapped.

 

Jongin smirked. “Believe me I’d do it free.” Then he slowly slunk closer to him.

 

Kyungsoo stopped him. “Sorry dude, I’m not gay.”

 

Jongin’s smirk got wider. “Then you will be for me.”

 

He started to kiss him. Kyungsoo froze. It felt warm, delicious and…so right.

 

Kyungsoo kissed him back with a little joy, loving the warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. Then he felt Jongin’s tongue his lips and so opened his mouth to let him in. He could feel Jongin’s tongue in his mouth. It is somehow sweet…

 

Then he realized what was happening. He pushed Jongin suddenly.

 

Jongin smiled a little. “You are delicious. Would you be…?”

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes widely. What…

 

“Would you be my buddy? It would be a serious pleasure!”

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes further, making him look like they were going to pop out. What.The.Actual.?

 

Jongin got slapped…by Kyungsoo… really hard. “You son of a ! Get the out!”

 

Kyungsoo hastily got into his car and left the university.

 

Jongin touched his cheek. Wow…He’s much stronger than he looks…Anyway, I’ll find you Do Kyungsoo and you with joy. Game on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He walked towards his friends. “Give me my 10 bucks.” He said to Sehun.

 

“What? He slapped you! I won!” Sehun stuck his tongue out at him.

 

“But he kissed me back!” Jongin defended himself.

 

“It can be a reflex, though.” Sehun shook his shoulders.

“Reflex? Kissing back? Aww, maknae Sehun you’re just too young…” Jongin smirked.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and turned to his phone.

 

“Okay, i've had enough now, my curiosity can't hold off any longer. Who you’re texting with?” Baekhyun asked with a glare.

 

“No one!” Sehun announced and hid his phone again.

 

“Then let me see who your ‘no one’ is!” Jongin tried to take his phone but Sehun was determined.

 

Finally Sehun won and Jonging gave up. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” He pouted and left them.

 

Sehun sighed, relieved, and turned to Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun hyung! Would you ever go on a blind date?”  

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “So, that was your secret…You know what? Never.” Baekhyun glared at him.

 

Sehun begged. “Pleeeeeeease…You won’t regret it! Do it for me…”

 

“Why?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Well…I like this boy and he refuses to go out with me because his friend is alone and he said he can’t date me before finding his friend a date.” Sehun lied…and it was a pathetic lie but Baekhyun sighed. He didn’t care actually. He just wanted Happy Virus and that looked impossible so he may as well at least try and look elsewhere. Besides, he didn't want to be alone all his life holding off for someone who he'd pretty much have no chance with.

 

However, he wanted to at least keep some of his pride and make it sound like he was resistent “Ugh…Whatever…”

 

“Yay!” Sehun cheered and hugged him.

 

“Oh, almost I forgot. He is mute and deaf.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Yeah…So…you whatever you do, never talk to him, it’s rude okay?”

 

“Then…HOW CAN I REACH OUT HIM?!” Baekhyun glared at him. Is this a ing joke?

 

“Hyung…You know there are things as paper and pencil, right? Don’t be such a please…” Sehun talked with a ‘duhh’ voice.

 

Baekhyun hit his head. “Yah! Be respectful you little brat! Whatever, let’s see what will happen and never forget my kindness.”

 

Sehun rubbed his head but he was grinning widely. “Thanks hyung! You’re the best!”

 

Baekhyun nodded and sighed. “Yes…Yes I am…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Chanyeol-ah!!” Luhan shouted while running towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol gave him a gummy smile. “What is it, Luhan-ah?”

 

Luhan was panting. “Um…Can you do me a favor?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “You know I will.”

 

Luhan smiled. “Yesss! Then I should call my friend and tell him you agreed to the blind date!” Luhan cheered.

 

“What?” Chanyeol blinked several times.

 

“Yes, um…a blind date?” Luhan repeated with an unsure voice.

 

Chanyeol sighed in resignition. He'd kind of agreed already anyway. “Okay…”

 

“I love you Chanyeol-ah!” Luhan squealed grabbed the taller in what would be a bone crushing hug if he wasn't so petite.

 

“Oh, by the way this boy is mute and deaf. So don’t talk to him ever, okay? It would be inappropriate.”

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes widely. “B-but…Talking is my job Luhan-ah.”

 

“I know, I know…So try something new, neh?” Luhan bit his lip.

 

Chanyeol gave up. “Okay…When?”

 

Luhan hugged him. “Tomorrow!” He was so happy.

 

 

A/N. Yay! Double update!!

Anyway, you saw Sehun's pathetic plan, Let's see what will happen^^

Don't forget to comment!! ^^