In Love

Chat With Me

 

 “You son of a !”

 

“Huh?”

 

Baekhyun was angry. “You heard me! You’re an Sehun!”

 

Sehun bit his lip. Well, I should have expected it anyway…

 

“H-hyung, that’s not…”

 

“Stop talking nonsense!” Baekhyun shouted again.

 

“What are you talking about? Does deserve my attention?” Jongin raised an eyebrow.

 

“No, it doesn’t include ” Sehun glared at him. Baekhyun sighed. “Well…”

 

“You did it?!” Sehun shouted surprised.

 

Baekhyun looked away. “When he was Chanyeol…”

 

“Hyung, he is still Chanyeol…” Sehun smiled gently.

 

“I thought I knew him but I was wrong, bloody wrong…”

 

Sehun sighed. Why do I have to do everything?

 

“Hyuuung” He whined. “You actually know him very well, he was himself, not anyone else.”

 

Baekhyun shook his head while glaring at Sehun. “It’s just you and your girly boyfriend’s mistake of an idea!”

 

Sehun pouted. “Yah! Don’t call Lulu hyung girly! He is manly okay?”

 

Jongin chuckled. “Well, if you’re the seme he must be a real girl.”

 

Sehun glared at him and the radio. Baekhyun wanted to turn it off but Sehun wouldn't let him.

 

“Hello…I’m…” It was Chanyeol’s voice and Baekhyun’s eyes got watery.

 

“I’m…” Chanyeol said it again but again, did not continue. Baekhyun blinked, confused. Why isn't he saying his line?

 

“I’m…” Chanyeol started for the third time. Baekhyun bit his lip. Come on! Say it! It’s your job!

 

“I can’t do this…” Chanyeol mumbled and the program went in for a break.

 

Baekhyun was frozen. What did he…

 

“Hyung…You ruined his career.” Sehun shook his head disapproving. Baekhyun looked at him blankly. “I…”

 

“You said he was Happy Virus, not Chanyeol, so I guess now he doesn’t want to be Happy Virus.”

 

Baekhyun looked at the radio again. His eyes were wide open right now. He was worried. “It is meaningless.”

 

Jongin chuckled again. “Let’s go to the radio! I want to fu- I mean see Kyungsoo anyway!”

 

Sehun stared at him. “You are a bastard, you know…”

 

Jongin stuck his tongue out at him. “No, I’m just in love and you’re some losers!” Jongin announced.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. His feelings weren’t that simple. His love was precious, his Luhan…

 

Baekhyun’s words cut his thoughts.

 

“Jongin is right.”

 

“What?” Sehun looked at him weirdly. Jongin is never right…

 

“See! HAHA, take it er!” Jongin punched the air.

 

“We should go to the radio.” Baekhyun spoke but he was confused too. Why? What will I say to him?

 

“You just want to him.” Jongin chuckled again. “Anyway, let’s go, I still haven't seen that Virus yet anyway.”

 

Baekhyun gulped. He wasn’t ready to see Chanyeol again. He just kicked him out yesterday. But then the advertisements were over and Chanyeol’s voice was heard again.

 

“Hello, dear listeners. I’m Chanyeol. Most of you know me as Happy Virus but you know; I’m a human being right?” Chanyeol’s voice was full of pain. He wasn’t happy and Baekhyun knew he was the cause. I just made him sad…I loved him and now he isn’t happy anymore…

 

“I’m sorry; I probably can’t do this job from hereafter. I'm quitting…I’m so sorry…but I’m in love and the person I love doesn’t love me anymore…because I’m…me.”

 

Baekhyun gulped. No! I love you! I loved you because you were you! I loved you because you were Chanyeol and…you still are. I still do…

 

“So…I thought maybe, just maybe if I quit being Happy Virus I can be loved again…”

 

Baekhyun was shaking his head rapidly. “No! You’re an idiot! You can’t leave CWM! No!”

 

Jongin and Sehun made eye contact.

 

“Well, you’re idioter. Is that even a word? No? Anyway, you should go and him.” Jongin spoke but his eyes were sincere, his voice was caring. He felt really bad because of his friend’s condition.

 

“Today…Kyungsoo-ah insisted that I do one more episode, but today I’m me, so if you don’t want to listen to it, I can…understand.” Chanyeol’s voice was filling the air and Baekhyun’s tears dropped slowly.

 

“This is my Kyungsoo! You heard it right? Hehe, he is so cute.” Jongin fanboyed over his boyfriend and his friends just ignored him.

   

“So…today’s subject is love. Since I’m in love and love is the most important thing in the world…Just call me and chat with me about your heart. Your feelings towards someone…If you've been rejected, we’re the same…If you've been dumped, if you love someone but they don’t love you, if you are alone…” Chanyeol stopped, choked up.

 

Baekhyun could imagine the taller one’s teary eyes. I made him cry…

 

“Maybe you should call him?” Sehun suggested.

 

“Yeah! Phone could work!” Jongin cheered and earnt some glares.

 

Baekhyun bit his lip. Should I?

 

“Okay, now…Let’s listen to this song…”

 

T-Ara ft. Davichi - We were in love

 

The song started and Baekhyun gulped. We are still in love…

 

 A/N: The video has lyrics too, I just thought it fits:P

Anyway, thanks to all of you, I love you<3<3^^

Special thanks to TheCrazy15 and ahyounqs for upvoting!! 

Don't forget to comment and of course have fun!!!:D

see ya~~