Can I love you?

Chat With Me

 

 “Kai…” Kyungsoo moaned and Jongin smiled. They were doing it again, which round was this? “Yes…” He moaned back and kept ing.

 

“Can I…” Kyungsoo spoke between his little moans. Jongin didn’t stop but kept listening. “…love you?”

 

Jongin stopped this time. “Now? You want to fu…” Kyungsoo cut his words. “No…” It was a mixture of whining and . “Don’t stop…”

 

Jongin smiled again and started to .

 

“Then…” He moaned. “…what do you mean?”

 

Kyungsoo was making some pleasured noises. “It…can…wait.”

 

After few minutes Jongin moaned again and Kyungsoo felt warm liquid in himself. Jongin lay down next to him and sighed. “It was a good , man…”

 

Kyungsoo gulped. “Jongin…” Jongin looked at him with curiosity. “Yes hyung?”

 

“Am I your buddy?”

 

Jongin moved uncomfortably. “Do you want to be?”

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip and shook his head. “I…I want something more…romantic, classy, f-fluffy?..” He stuttered on the last word and looked away. Jongin smiled and took Kyungsoo’s face in his hands. “Did you just ask me to be your boyfriend?”

 

Kyungsoo tried to free his head but he failed. “I guess…” He mumbled.

 

“You can’t do it. I’m the seme! I should have asked it!”

 

“Yah!” Kyungsoo shouted at him and it made Jongin chuckle. “Then…a dinner at tomorrow night would be cool, huh?” He looked at Kyungsoo, impatiently waiting.

 

Kyungsoo’s gaze softened. “Yeah, it sounds cool…” Jongin smirked and rolled on top of Kyungsoo. “Then, we should do something until tomorrow, right?”

 

Kyungsoo laughed, pushed Jongin back and topped him instead. “I guess it’s my turn…”

 

Jongin gulped and tried to smile again. “O-okay…But be…”

 

“Gentle? I’m always gentle…” Kyungsoo grinned and a moan escaped from Jongin’s mouth.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Hey, Bacon-ah! What’s up?” Chanyeol smiled at the phone like an idiot.

 

“Happy Virus-sshi?” Baekhyun replied weirdly. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. Is something wrong?

 

“I said it before, call me jagiya…”

 

Baekhyun bit his lip. “O-okay…” He stuttered.

 

“Now say it!” Chanyeol smiled. “O-okay j-jagiye…” Baekhyun’s heart was beating rapidly.

 

“Is something wrong Bacon-ah?” Chanyeol asked finally.

 

“No!” Baekhyun replied fast. Maybe too fast?

 

“You sound worried…”

 

“I’m not…” Baekhyun mumbled. Why do I feel like this? I didn’t cheat on him anyway. I can kiss anyone I want, right? But I feel so guilty.

 

“If you say so…” Chanyeol left it, feeling unsatisfied.

 

“Hap…”

 

“Jagiya!”

 

“Oh, okay, jagiya-sshi…”

 

“Are you serious?” Chanyeol deadpanned.

 

“Oh, sorry again…Jagiya can I ask you something?”

 

“You know you can!”

 

“When you see me…what if…what if I’m ugly, what will you do?”

 

Chanyeol smiled fondly. Oh, but you’re beautiful, y, cute and everything gorgeous…

 

However, he tried to ignore all the realities and tried to come up with an answer he would have said to Bacon if he didn’t know Baekhyun.

 

“It doesn’t matter. I love Bacon not because of his looks, because of his taste…” After saying it he realized he sounded like a ert. “I…I mean…”

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Don’t worry jagiya…I get it.”

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. “You know…I like you, right?”

 

Baekhyun was breathless. Did he say that? Really?

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me Bacon-ah. What about you?” Baekhyun froze. He had liked him before but now, he still liked him, though…He wasn’t so sure who he liked better. “I…” He mumbled finally. “Me too…”

 

“Yay!” Chanyeol cheered. “We should meet some day Bacon-ah!”

 

Baekhyun gulped. “Y-yeah…We should.”

 

“Hmm, next week! Yeah, next Monday, is that good for you?”

 

Baekhyun bit his inner cheek. “It sounds…great…”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Then see you later jagiya!”

 

“Yeah…bye, jagiya…”

 

After hanging up Chanyeol fanboyed over Baekhyun’s cute ‘jagiya’s. He was certainly in love.

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun was confused. He pouted and texted Sehun.

 

To: The Maknae with the lisp

 

I.Hate.You. Because of you I’m stuck in between two perfect men.

 

Then he sent another message to Jongin.

 

To: The ert

 

And also I hate you! I called that program because of you!

 

A few minutes later he received a reply.

 

From: The ert

 

Don’t disturb me while having . Unlike you I have a ual life.

 

Baekhyun pouted more. I hope you are the one who is being ed.

 

 

A/N: Hello, I just came to the home, well kinda I still didn't eat anything just sat and wrote it:D I hope you like it!!

By the way I didn't rate this but...I don't know:P Whenever I write Kaisoo I want it to be O_O Gladly I can't write or it could be some pwp or whatever:P:P

 

Thanks to UKISS_VERA for upvoting<3<3

Don't forget to comment ^^ Have a nice day