No More Secret

Chat With Me

 

 Chanyeol bit his lip. I’m so screwed…

 

He had heard all of the conversation and it wasn’t good. Not at all…

 

What to do, what to do…

 

He was in the bathroom, still . He sighed and opened the door. I love him, so…

 

He walked into Baekhyun’s room. Baekhyun seemed to be taking note of a number, so it took a little longer for him to raise his head and see Chanyeol, all and seductive in the doorway. He smiled a little bit and raised his finger. Just a minute…

 

He kept writing and then hung up the phone without a word.

 

Chanyeol gulped and pulled Baekhyun to himself. He started to kiss him passionately. Baekhyun was kissing him back and it was the best moment in Chanyeol’s life. He couldn’t let Baekhyun go. He wanted him, he needed him, he loved him.

 

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun back, onto the bed and lay on top of him.

 

Baekhyun had become just seeing Chanyeol . He forgot about Happy Virus, Sehun or Luhan. Now his world had just Chanyeol, only him.

 

How can I love someone this much? I’ve never verbally spoken to him, he has never heard me, it’s just…magical…

 

Chanyeol kissed him roughly. He was kissing Baekhyun like he needed him, like he was Chanyeol's oxygen.

 

Baekhyun was puzzled. He didn’t know why Chanyeol was so passionate right now, but he liked it anyway.

 

 

 

After an hour they stopped. They were panting and as well as being hot, they were tired. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled. I’m glad I know you…

 

Chanyeol smiled nervously. Will he smile at me like that when he learns the truth?

 

Baekhyun stood up and stretched. Chanyeol watched him. Baekhyun noticed it and blushed a little bit. Then he put his boxers on and took his phone before leaving the room.

 

Chanyeol wanted to ask, where are you going?

 

However, he couldn’t. I’m mute…

 

Baekhyun walked into the kitchen and looked at the number on the paper. I can’t meet you, I’m in love with someone else.

 

He started to enter the number, then Chanyeol came in and back hugged him. Baekhyun blinked and looked at Chanyeol questioningly.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and opened his mouth to explain…I’m sorry, I love you, I hope you can forgive me…

 

Nothing happened. He didn’t say anything, he couldn’t. He couldn’t take that risk.   

 

Baekhyun looked at his phone again and continued saving the number in his contacts. However his phone beeped and a box appeared on his phone’s screen.

 

Already a contact - overwrite or delete?

 

Baekhyun’s eyes grew bigger and he looked at Chanyeol. What does it mean?

 

Chanyeol was biting his lip and trying to avoid eye contact.

 

Finally Baekhyun broke the silence. “E-explain…it.” His voice was weak, hell, he was weak. It was his first time speaking to Chanyeol properly. It felt weird and unnatural.

 

Chanyeol gave him a sad look but kept silent.

 

"I said…explain it.” Baekhyun’s eyes became watery.

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. “I…I can’t.” He mumbled, his voice so low that Baekhyun had to convince himself that he had really heard him.

 

“You…played with me…I’m sure you laughed at me so much…” He started to shudder.

 

Chanyeol hugged him. “No…not at all.”

 

They were talking slowly as if they had only just learned how to talk. “Why did you do this?” Baekhyun asked sadly. He loved Chanyeol but now…he wasn’t sure he was the right person for himself. He lied to me…

 

“I didn’t!” Chanyeol tried to defend himself. “It was all Luhan and his boyfriend’s plan! I was shocked too!”

 

Baekhyun looked at him disappointedly. “But…you knew when you wanted to meet me…”

 

Chanyeol bowed his head. “I…yeah.” He scratched back of his head guiltily.  

 

Baekhyun freed himself. “I think…you should go Happy Virus-sshi.”

 

“Baekhyun!” It was first time Chanyeol said his name out loud.

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “Yeah…you should go…”

 

“No, no! I’m me, Baekhyun, I’m Chanyeol! You love me! We made love because we love each other!” Chanyeol was denying Baekhyun’s rejection. He was hugging him. “Please…”

 

Baekhyun pushed him lightly. “I don’t know, is your name really Chanyeol? Do we know each other? Think about it Happy Virus-sshi…” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

“Don’t call me that!” Chanyeol shouted. “I’m not a nick name! I’m a human! I’m Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun nodded slowly. “Yes, yes you are. Now, can you…”

 

Chanyeol panicked. “You’re kicking me out…” He spoke incredulously with wide open eyes.

 

“No, I just…I need time Chanyeol-sshi.” Baekhyun used his real name and Chanyeol gulped. It was good to hear anyway. “Say it again…” Chanyeol locked his eyes on Baekhyun’s.

 

Baekhyun looked at him questioningly. Then he got what he meant. “Look, Chanyeol-sshi, just…”

 

Chanyeol kissed him. He was kissing Baekhyun with lustful lips but he wasn't getting a reaction. Baekhyun was standing still.

 

Chanyeol kissed him more roughly. His actions were desperate. Baekhyun pushed him again. “No…” He mumbled.

 

“Baekhyun-ah…” He looked at the shorter one with teary eyes. Baekhyun shook his head and kept silent.  

 

A/N: I don't know but I just feel depressed~because this chap

And in 120 questions I have 3 mistakes, is that good? I hope so^^ 

Thanks to XOLovinExoWolvesXO for upvoting<3<3

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!! your comments, votings etc mean a lot to me!! 

Have a nice time~~