9 - Jealousy

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You should tell me what the exactly happen to you and Jessica, Kwon Yuri” said Yunho faced his body to Yuri.

 

“It happened five years ago, when I and Jessica had a car accident that made her lost all of her memories...about me”

 

Yuri then continued to tell to Yunho all of the accident, from when they got an accident until Jonghyun stole her princess from her. She already tried hard to not cried in front of Yunho, but she couldn’t bear it. She cried a lot like a lost kid. Yunho quickly hugged her tightly and rubbed her back, let her cried as much as she could in his chest. His heart broke into pieces when he heard the whole accident that happened to Yuri whom he treated like his own sister.

 

10 minutes later, Yuri finally calmed down after Yunho kept rubbing her back and whispering some words. She released herself from the hug. Yunho then wiped her tears softly.

 

“I may not know what your feeling through all of these, but don’t stress yourself because of her and that Jonghyun, Yul. What I mean here isn’t you should forget her and find your new love.. but ignore what that jerk do or say to you that might hurt you. You just need to focus on your career and also your plan to get back Sica to your arms” said Yunho.

 

Yuri just looked at their coffees.

 

“Do you still love her and want her be yours again, Yul?”

 

Yuri turned her gaze from the coffees to Yunho who smiled at her, before nodded her head.

 

“Make a plan so that she can remember about you and your relationship with her. Do the things that may can make her remember about you again, like bring her to somewhere that have a strong feeling about you and Jessica. I’m sure she’ll remember you and forget that jerk..” said Yunho. “..but don’t do that now. You know that she and that jerk were official within a month or even a week, right? I’m sure if you try to get back your Sica from him, he can do things that may hurt you or Sica”

 

A lone tear fell down from Yuri’s eyes as Yunho panicked seeing her crying again.

 

“H-hey what happened, Yul? I’m sorry if I do wrong to you, I didn’t me—” Yuri quickly cut off him.

 

“No, oppa.. you didn’t do wrong to me. I just happy” said Yuri as she wiped away her tears.

 

“Happy for what?”

 

“I’m happy that you’re here again. I don’t know what will I do if you’re not here and tell me all those things, that makes me realize that I have to focus on a plan to get Sica back and not stressed because of this”

 

“Aigoo this princess~” said Yunho rufling Yuri’s hair. “You know what, you almost makes me blame myself, Yul”

 

“Huh, why?”

 

“I will blame myself if I ever hurt you or makes you crying. I already treated you like my own sister, you know that right?” Yuri nodded her head.

 

“That’s why I love you oppa.. thanks ~” said Yuri then hugged Yunho.

 

Just then the rain stopped. Yunho paid their coffees before went back to the table. Yuri stood there, waited for him.

 

“We’ll separate now, I guess” said Yunho.

 

“Yeah” answered Yuri weakly.

 

“Mmm.. how about we have dinner together tomorrow?”

 

“Sounds great, oppa! Where will we have dinner?”

 

“I’ll drive you there. Just text me your adress so I can pick you up”

 

Yuri nodded. They then exchanged their number before bid goodbye to each other. Yuri walked inside the office and went to her room. Right after she sat on the chair, she grabbed her laptop and opened it. She clicked the folder of her photos with Jessica. A smile curved on her lips as she mumbled by herself.

 

“I will make you mine again, Sica-ah. Just wait for me”

 

 

***

 

 

“Tiff!” yelled Jessica as she opened Tiffany’s room and found her bestfriend laid on the bed, reading a fashion magazine.

 

“Hi, Jess! What’s up? Why you come here without telling me or text me first?” asked the eye-smiling princess as she sat up and patted the empty space beside her, signaled the brunette to join her.

 

“I just want to visit my bestfriend, can I?”

 

“Of course.. but it’s rare you know. Now tell me what do you want? You’re not come here without a purpose, right?”

 

“Hahaha you sure know me best, Miyoung-ah”

 

“We’re friend since we’re diapers, Sooyeon-ah” said Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Now, tell me..”

 

“Well, Jonghyun and I will have dinner tonight..”

 

“So?”

 

“We want you and your Taetae join us”

 

“Why? Don’t we will bothering you two?”

 

Jessica quickly shook her head. “Of course not, Tiff, you and Taenggoo are my bestfriends. Besides I already told Jonghyun about this, and he agreed”

 

“Okay.. but I have to tell my Taetae first” said Tiffany as she grabbed her phone and dialed her girlfriend’s number.

 

She waited for a couple minutes until Taeyeon answered it.

 

“Hi, Mushroom.. sorry for letting you wait, I just came back from Yuri’s room” greeted Taeyeon.

 

“That’s not problem, Taetae-ah.. how’s Yuri? Is she good?”

 

“She’s better than yesterday, she even already back to her workaholic again eventhough sometimes I caught her sobbing while saw her old photos with her princess”

 

“Poor her.. don’t forget to check her as often as you can and don’t forget to remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter