20 - Remember

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ms. Kwon has been lost many of her blood. We need to do the operation as quick as possible” said the doctor after he went out from Yuri’s room.

 

There were three girls in front of him. One of them was crying so hard, while her friend hugged her and tried to comfort the crying one. Meanwhile the calmer one stood beside them.

 

“Then do it, doc.. please just do anything to safe my bestfriend” said Taeyeon, pleadingly.

 

“We will do it if we have stock for AB type, but unfortunately we don’t have it.. maybe any of you have the same blood type with Ms Kwon’s?”

 

“I’m O” said Taeyeon sadly.

 

“Me too” said Tiffany.

 

“I- I’m B..” said Jessica between her tears.

 

The doctor sighed when he heard them.

 

“There’s no choice for us except waiting for someone who kind-hearted and want to do the transfusion” said the doctor before excused himself leaving those three girls.

 

‘I hope you will be safe, Yul.. be strong’ thought Taeyeon as she looked at Yuri through the small window.

 

**

 

It’s been six hours since the accident and Jessica didn’t stop herself from crying over the tanned girl. She kept blaming herself for being the one who caused all of this. Tiffany and Taeyeon only looked at her sadly. They just arrived from the cafetaria to have dinner and also bought some food to the brunette, but she refused to eat it eventhough Tiffany already forced her.

 

“Jessie.. stop crying please? You know, it hurts for me and Taetae and of course Yuri to see you cry, cry and cry like this” said Tiffany as she wrapped her arms on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“I- I was the one who caused all of this, Tiff. If I’m not being childish, these won’t happen”

 

“Ssshh.. don’t say like that. This is an accident. We don’t know when we get it, so these aren’t your fault”

 

“B-but..”

 

“Stop it, Jess.. you’ve been crying for about six hours and you didn’t eat yet. I’ve bought you some food, how if I feed you?”

 

“No, Tiff, I’m not hungry..”

 

“I don’t want to hear a ‘no’ from you, Jess..” said Tiffany as she grabbed the food and opened it. “Say ahh~”

 

Jessica opened as Tiffany fed her. She munched it for several times slowly. Tiffany kept feeding her until Jessica stopped her.

 

“Stop, Tiff.. I already full” said Jessica, grabbed the glass of water and drank it.

 

“But Jess, it only once or twice again”

 

Jessica shook her head then faced herself to the tanned girl who laid on the hospital bed. Tiffany sighed seeing it. She then put the food on the table in front of the couch. She sat on the couch beside her girlfriend, before leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Few minutes later, she already dozed off.

 

Taeyeon, who saw it gently moved Tiffany’s body and laid her on the couch. She then approached Jessica who kept staring at the tanned girl’s sleeping face.

 

“Sica-ah..” called her slowly, trying to not to wake her girlfriend.

 

Jessica turned her head to Taeyeon.

 

“I will go to outside for awhile. If you need something just call me, okay? Tiffany is sleeping on the couch”

 

“Okay”

 

“Thanks. I’ll go first” said Taeyeon before went to the door and exitted the room.

 

Once she was outside Yuri’s room, she took out her phone and dialed someone’s number. Taeyeon placed her phone at her ear. After waiting for a few seconds, she groaned when the latter didn’t answer her call. She then placed her phone into her pocket, before walked to the hospital park.

 

**

 

“Sica?” called someone behind Jessica, made the latter turned.

 

“Yul?“ asked Jessica. “Taeyeon said that you want to meet and tell me something on the rooftop. What’s this?”

 

“Erm.. I- emm...” Yuri scratched her neck. She was confused for finding the best words to explain her feeling toward the brunette.

 

“What’s it, Yul? Just tell it to me”

 

Yuri closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, trying to calm herself. Without any words, she suddenly kneeled in front of the brunette.

 

"I know we've been friends for long time, Sica, but I couldn't lie to my heart if I don't miss you when you're far from me.. my heart would beat like crazy whenever you're around me and I can not stop myself from smiling like an idiot whenever I thought about you" said Yuri truthfully.

 

She looked at Jessica who covered her open mouth with her palm. Yuri gently took Jessica's hands abd brought it closer to her chest.

 

"Do you feel my heartbeat? It beating like it want to go out from my chest right?"

 

Jessica slowly nodded her head.

 

"It was the feeling whenever you're around me, Sica" said Yuri.

 

"So, the purpose I asked you to meet me here is.." Yuri inhaled and exhaled slowly before continued her words. "I love you, Jung Jessica.. do you want to be my girlfriend?"

 

A tears formed on the edge of Jessica's eyes. She didn't expect Yuri would feel the same way like her. Yeah, she actually loved Yuri since the first time they met, but she was too afraid to confess back then and Yuri also was her bestfriend.

 

Yuri immediately stood up after noticing the brunette's crying. She wiped those tears away before pulled the brunette into a hug.

 

"Sshh.. don't cry, Sica.. I'm sorry if I did wrong to you, but please don't cry. It hurts me to see you crying, you know" said Yuri rubbed the brunette's back.

 

Jessica then broke the hug before punched Yuri's shoulder. Glad Yuri was stronger than Jessica, so she could bear with it.

 

"You babo! I'm not crying because of your mistake, you even didn't do anything wrong to me"

 

"Then why are you crying?"

 

"Because I'm very happy"

 

Yuri's smile grew wider when she heard it. Eventhough Jessica only said that she was too happy, but she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter