21 - Wake Up

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A tall-tanned guy went out from his porsche and walked toward his mansion. He opened it and welcomed by his maids. As a good boss, he smiled at them.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Jung” greeted one of his maids. From her nametag, he could know that she was Ahra, one of his best maids also one of his maids that adore him so much.

 

“Afternoon too, Ahra”

 

“Anything I can do for you, Sir? Maybe I can prepare a lunch for you..”

 

“No.. I already had my lunch on my way here. I’ll just gonna take my rest, my body was so tired” said him and smiled, before walked away to his room on the 2nd floor.

 

“Kyaaaaa he’s so handsome with his charming smile!!” squealed her happily to her friends.

 

Yunho opened his room and closed it, then threw himself on the king-sized bed. He almost closed his eyes, if he didn’t remember about his phone. He took it out, before charged it and turned it on.

 

“What are these? 85 misscalls and 60 messages, and most of them from Taeyeon? Did something happen when I’m gone?” asked him to himself, frowned.

 

He then dialed Taeyeon’s number, before placed his phone on his ear. Soon, Taeyeon picked his call and greeted him.

 

“Yunho oppa?”

 

“Yeah, it’s me, Tae.. Sorry, my phone died and I didn’t bring my charger with me when I went to Gwangju hehehe..” said him chuckled. “Did something happen when I gone?”

 

“...” Taeyeon just being quiet, didn’t know how to tell Yunho about what happened with his beloved ‘sister’.

 

“Tae? Are you still there? Why you don’t answer me?”

 

“I- I’m here, oppa.. it j- just that...”

 

“Just what, Tae? Can you please speak properly?” asked him and began to panic. He knew that something bad happened just by hearing Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“Can you come to Seoul National Hospital now, oppa?”

 

“Why I should go there? Are you sick?”

 

“No, not me.. just come here if you want to know the truth”

 

“Okay okay, I’m going to go there”

 

“Okay.. drive safely, oppa” said Taeyeon before ended the phone call.

 

Yunho immediately jumped off from his bed and grabbed his jacket also his car key. He ran to the downstairs and went to his porsche. He his engine then drove it to the hospital with high speed. Few minutes later, he already arrived at the hospital.

 

After parked his car, he went to the entrance door and met Taeyeon who sat on the waiting chair.

 

“Taeyeon!” called him, as he ran toward Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon stood up after Yunho arrived in front of her.

 

“I already came here, so what the exactly happened?”

 

“Follow me and you’ll know. Come on!”

 

Yunho frowned when Taeyeon walked passed him, but he immediately followed her from behind. They’re on the lift and Taeyeon pressed the 8th floor. Ting. The lift’s door opened and they went out. Taeyeon stopped her steps in front of the door that had a label ‘221’ on it.

 

“Why you stop?” asked Yunho confusely.

 

“We’re arrive.. c’mon!”

 

Taeyeon slowly opened the door and stepped into it, followed by Yunho behind her. They walked until they saw a certain tanned girl laid on the bed with closed eyes and tubes connecting her body. Yunho widdened his eyes as he rushed toward the bed, after noticing who she was.

 

“YURI!!”

 

There were Yuri’s and Jessica’s parents also the TaeNy couple in the room. They jumped a little when hearing Yunho’s shout. Everyone turned their head to the tall-tanned guy who had panic expression on his handsome face.

 

“Tae, what happened with my Yuri?!” asked Yunho, panickedly.

 

“W-well, I- I’m sorry for not telling you earlier, oppa.. I’ve tried to call and text you but you didn’t reply” said Taeyeon. “Y- Yuri had a comma since two days ago. She was being crashed by a car when tried to protect Jessica”

 

“Then what about the doctor’s said?”

 

“He said Yuri had lost many of her blood, unfortunately none of us have the same blood with Yuri’s except Mrs. Kwon.. but Mrs. Kwon’s condition isn’t good at all, so the doctor didn’t allow her to do the transfusion”

 

“What’s her blood?” asked him without turned his gaze from the tanned girl.

 

“AB”

 

Yunho’s eyes widdened after hearing Taeyeon’s answer. He turned his head only to find Taeyeon looked at Yuri sadly. Without saying any words, Yunho leaved the room and searched the doctor’s room. After asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter