3 - Comeback

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A certain tanned girl leaned her back on the chair as her hands rubbed her temple because of the tiredness. She just came back from meeting with her client, and luckily the result was same with what her expected. She took a glass of coffee beside her laptop and sipped it. Just then a midget with baby faced girl walked in to her room and sat in front of her.

 

 

“Hello Boss~” said her playfully made the tanned pouted. She didn’t like being called ‘Boss’, especially by her bestfriend.

 

“What did I tell you about that Boss thing midget?” asked Yuri stick out her tongue.

 

“Yah who you called midget hah?!” she huffed her cheeks cutely.

 

“Hahaha okay okay.. so, what’s bring you here Tae? Does it have any relation to your job?”

 

“Oh its not about my work Yul.. I just want to ask you if you can join me and my mushroom to have dinner tonight?”

 

“Oh so Fany already back from States?”

 

“Not yet, she said she will land at Incheon at 4 p.m so I decided to pick her up and have dinner”

 

“Don’t I disturb your dinner?”

 

“Of course not. Fany wanted it. She said she missed you that she want you to have dinner with us”

 

“Okay then..” she flashed a smile to her bestfriend.

 

 

Taeyeon hugged her bestfriend tightly and thanked her before exitted her room. Yuri shook her head and giggled seeing her bestfriend dancing weirdly while exitted her room. Once the door closed, she turned her gaze to her laptop screen then smiled bitterly when saw the wallpaper. Her photo with Jessica, smiling widely while Yuri’s arms around Jessica’s shoulder.

 

Yuri continued her work and didn’t realize that it already 4 p.m. She even didn’t realize when Taeyeon walked in to her room and playing with her car key. Taeyeon frowned when saw her bestfriend still busy with the papers. A smirk then curved on her lips as she walked closer to Yuri as quiet as she could.

 

 

“YUL!” yelled her tapping the tanned’s shoulder made the latter shocked. Yuri turned her head then glared at her.

 

“What the hell Tae?!” cursed her. “What’s with that yells? I almost deaf you know”

 

Taeyeon chukled. “Sorry”

 

“So what’s up?” asked her nonchalantly before turning her attention to the papers again.

 

“Yah! Did you forget about what we were talking this afternoon?” asked her frowned. Yuri just looked at her with puzzled face, she didn’t get what Taeyeon trying to say. Taeyeon facepalmed herself seeing how slowly her bestfriend is. “my mushroom.airport.4 p.m.dinner.”

 

“Oh pick Fany up at the airport?” asked Yuri, Taeyeon just sighed at her. “So its already 4 p.m?”

 

“Of course..” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Hehehe I’m sorry Tae, I’m too busy checking these papers. Wait, I’ll pack my things first”

 

Taeyeon nodded before walked toward the couch and sat. Her hands playing with the car keys while waiting for her bestfriend.

 

“Come on” said Yuri.

 

 

Taeyeon nodded her head before stood up. They walked side by side toward the parking alot while chatting about the random things. Yuri and Taeyeon got in to their own car before drove to the airport. Yuri her tape then it playing Yuri’s favourite song, Titanium. She began singing along with the tape happily.

 

Not long after that they arrived at the airport and parked their car, before exitted it. Their eyes looked around the airport to find a certain mushroom girl once they stepped in to the airport. Suddenly a loud voice from behing them could be heard. They turned back and find Tiffany was running toward them before hugging her girlfriend tightly.

 

 

“Taetae!!” yelled Tiffany as she running toward Taeyeon and hugged her. “I miss you so much”

 

“I miss you too.. how’s your job?” asked Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer Taeyeon’s question. She was too busy inhaling her girlfriend’s scent that she missed so much. Yuri cleared made the mushroom girl broke the hug.

 

“Oh, Yuwree?!” said Tiffany excitedly then hugged her bestfriend tightly made the latter hard to breathing.

 

“F-Fany..I..can’t..breath..” said Yuri stuttering.

 

Tiffany quickly broke the hug and looked at Yuri who coughed. “Omo.. I’m sorry Yul.. I didn’t mean it. Sorry..”

 

Done with coughing, Yuri looked at Tiffany and smiled at her. “No problem..”

 

Its Taeyeon turned to cleared because of her jealousy seeing her girlfriend with her bestfriend. She pulled Tiffany in to her arms. “Lets have dinner~” said Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter