18 - I Forgave You

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

There was a tanned girl who sleeping soundly on the comfy queen-sized bed. Just then her body moved a bit as she got up. She rubbed her eyes with her palm, before covered as she yawned. Her eyes glanced at the clock beside her bed. It showed at 7. Her lips then curved a smile as she remember she would invite her princess.

 

Yuri immediately went to the bathroom to do some morning routines and take a bath. After finished, she exitted the bathroom and went to the downstairs to the kitchen. She hummed a song while started to make a pancake. As she finished with the pancake, someone knocked the door.

 

“They already came?” asked her to herself, before walked toward the door and opened it.

 

“Yul!” greeted Taeyeon, while Yunho just smiled at her.

 

“Morning, Tae, Yunho oppa..” said Yuri, smiled to them. “Let’s go inside”

 

Yuri walked inside, followed by Yunho and Taeyeon. She closed the door and went to the living room.

 

“Want some pancake?” asked Yuri, showed the pancake.

 

“If you’re okay, I want some” said Yunho.

 

“Me too!” said Taeyeon.

 

“Okay okay, just wait in the dining room. I’ll prepare it” said Yuri then went to the kitchen.

 

10 minutes later, Yuri appeared from the kitchen with two plate of pancakes then put those in front of both Yunho and Taeyeon, before grabbed her own pancake. They then started to dig in.

 

“You looked so happy, Yul.. why is that?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Of course she’s too excited to meet her princess, Tae.. right, Yul?” teased Yunho.

 

Yuri blushed when heard Yunho’s answer.

 

“Look, oppa, she’s blushing!” teased Taeyeon while pointing at Yuri.

 

“Yeah.. see those cheeks? They were so red like tomatoes” laughed Yunho.

 

“Yaaahh” whined Yuri. Her cheeks were redden because Yunho and Taeyeon kept teasing her.

 

“Hahahaha.. enough enough. Let’s just finish these and went to the Jungs’ mansion” said Yunho.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri nodded then quickly finished the pancakes.

 

“I’ll wash the dishes.. you just go and change your clothes” said Taeyeon.

 

Yuri nodded then rushed to her bedroom.

 

“Ready to go now?” asked Yunho after Yuri changed her clothes and joined Yunho and Taeyeon in the living room.

 

“Yes” said Yuri and Taeyeon in unison.

 

“Let’s go then”

 

They exitted Yuri’s mansion and got into Yunho’s car. Yunho being the only guy there, drove the girls to the Jungs’ mansion. Yuri who sat on the back-seat, just being quite while her minds thinking about her princess. She didn’t realize that they already arrived, if Yunho not tell them.

 

“C’mon guys”

 

The three of them then went out from the car and walked toward the door. Yuri took the initiative for knocking the door. Just then, an old guy opened the door. He immediately smiled after knowing who his guests were.

 

“Oh, you guys came already. Come in!” asked Mr. Jung.

 

“Thank you, uncle” said Yuri then walked in.

 

“Oh, Yuri-ah? You already came.. with Yunho and Taeyeon too?” asked Mrs. Jung when saw the three of them.

 

“Yeah, auntie..” answered Yuri as Mrs. Jung pulled her in a hug.

 

“Do you want fried rice?” asked Mrs. Jung, eyed Yunho and Taeyeon who stood behind Yuri with Mr. Jung.

 

“No, thanks auntie. We already had our breakfast in Yuri’s house just now” said Taeyeon.

 

Just then, a young girl walked to the downstairs with a bowl on her hand.

 

“Yuri eonnie?!” called the girl excitedly.

 

“Yeah, it’s me, Krys.. what’s that?” asked Yuri, pointing at the bowl.

 

“I was about to feed Sica eonnie with porridge, but she refused to eat again.. since that night, she always refused to eat. I worry about her” said Krystal sadly.

 

“Let me try to do it” said Yuri, made Krystal and the others looked at her disbelief.

 

“Are you sure Yul? She was very angry with you behind. Are you sure she want to eat after you feed her?” asked Yunho.

 

“I’m sure, oppa.. I’ll try my best so she want to eat again” said Yuri, smiled at Yunho then turned to Krystal. “Give me the bowl, Krys”

 

“Here, eonnie” said Krystal.

 

Yuri grabbed the bowl then went to the upstairs toward Jessica’s room, while the others looked at her until she disappeared.

 

“Will she success?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Hope so” said Krystal.

 

Yuri slowly opened the door and found the brunette was hugging her knee and burrying her face between it. She walked inside then closed the door. She put the bowl on the table beside Jessica’s bed, before sat on the bed.

 

“I told you I don’t want to eat, Krys. I’m not hungry” said Jessica with a hoarse voice.

 

“You should eat, Sica, or you will be sick”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter