13 - The Departure

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho was about to watching TV when his phone ringing. Incoming call from Yuri. He quickly slide the answer button before placed it on his ear. His eyes widden in shock when he heard Yuri’s crack voice.

 

“O-oppa.. can y-ou come to my h-house now?”

 

“What happen Yul? Why are you crying?”

 

“J-just come.. I w-will tell y-you”

 

“Okay okay, I’m going now. Just please don’t do anything stupid. I’ll be right there in 15 minutes. Bye”

 

Right after he bid goodbye to Yuri, Yunho quickly grabbed his jacket and car key before rushed to the garage. He his car’s engine and drove it to Yuri’s mansion. He didn’t bother to knock, but just opened the door and ran inside only to find the tanned girl.

 

He turned his head when heard a sobs. It was from the upstairs. Yunho ran to the upstairs and went straightly to Yuri’s room. He found the tanned girl was laid on the bed, curled into a ball and crying non-stop. He approached her then sat right beside her. Feeling someone’s presence, Yuri lifted her head and found the older guy with his panic expression.

 

“O-oppa” called her.

 

“Yes, princess? I’m here now..” said Yunho softly. “Mind to tell me what happened?”

 

“S-sica..”

 

“Jessica? What she has done toward you?” asked Yunho as he helped Yuri to sit up.

 

Yuri leaned her back on the bedspot. She looked at the guy in front of her who waited her patiently for explaining the incidents.

 

“S-sica just came here a few minutes before I called you..” said her, holding her tears. “She said that I was the one who told her father to not to give his bless to both Jonghyun and Jessica.. a-and she said I was the one who asked her father to matchmaking me with h-er, before she sl-apped me and said that she won’t ever marry with me because she loves J-onghyun so much”

 

Yuri broke into tears after told Yunho that Jessica had been slapped her. Yunho’s eyes widden in shock when he heard that. He couldn’t believe Jessica could do that to her ‘real’ girlfriend. Yunho immediately pulled the crying girl in front of him into a hug.

 

 “B-ut seriously oppa, I wasn’t the one who asked that.. I even have not meet her father yet after his arrival at Seoul” said Yuri, still cried.

 

“Yes, Yuri, oppa does believe you..” Yunho answered while rubbed the tanned girl’s back, whispering some words to calm her.

 

Yunho understood that Jessica still lost her memories about Yuri and also about her relationship with Yuri behind, but he still wondered what the real reason of Jessica slapped Yuri. Was that because of Mr. Jung didn’t give them his bless? Or was that because of that matchmaking thing?

 

Yunho need a few minutes for calming the younger girl. After Yuri already calmed herself, he broke the hug. His thumbs slowly wiped her tears away.

 

“Believe me, Yuri, Jessica was very angry before so she said that to you, until she slapped you.. someday I’m sure Jessica would realize what are you for her”

 

“But, when oppa? I don’t think I could make Jessica back to me again..”

 

“How about the plan?”

 

“I don’t know..” Yuri sighed, hopelessly. “Tomorrow I will go to UK for about a month of maybe more..”

 

“What?!” said Yunho shocked-ly. “Why so sudden?”

 

“My father called me just now. I need to handle our branch in there..”

 

There was an awkward silence between both of them. They drawn in their own mind, thinking for the best they could do.

 

“Oppa, can I ask a favor from you?” asked Yuri, broke the silence.

 

“Sure, what’s that?”

 

“Can you please accompany me until my flight tomorrow? I need someone beside me now”

 

“What time is your flight?”

 

“6.00”

 

Yunho looked at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter