2 - Who Are You?

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Flahsback

 

 

 

Present

 

 

From that day Yuri couldn’t help but blaming herself because of the accident. Eventhough it already passed 5 years, Yuri still couldn’t forget when Jessica screamed when the truck crashed on them. The tears fell from her eyes as her mind recalled to when the accident happened.

 

 

Yuri opened her eyes and quickly closed it again because of the light. She blinked her eyes for several times trying to accept the light. She looked around the room and found her brother was sitting on the couch.

 

“O-oppa...” called her.

 

Yuri’s brother, Kwon Hyukjun turned her head when he heard someone’s called him. He quickly approached Yuri. “Yuri? You already awake?” asked him. A smile curved on his lips.

 

“Y-yea, I think so.. w-where is S-sica?”

 

Hyukjun’s smile faded when he heard his sister mentioned her girlfriend’s name. He didn’t answer Yuri’s question but hung his head.

 

“Oppa? Why you didn’t answer me? Where’s Sica? Where’s her, oppa? I want to see her..” said Yuri then sat up. She bit her bottom lips as she unplugged the IV from her hand. She jumped off from the bed and exitted the room, ignoring her brother who was calling her.

 

“Yuri!” called Hyukjun then sighed when his sister already disappeared from the door.

 

Yuri walked aimlessly because she didn’t know where is Jessica’s room. When a nurse passed her, she quickly grabbed that nurse’s hand. The nurse turned and a bit shocked when saw Yuri used the patient uniform with a bandage around her neck.

 

“What can I help you Miss?” asked the nurse.

 

“Uhm.. do you know where’s Jessica Jung’s room?” asked Yuri.

 

The nurse checked the book for awhile before answering Yuri. “Jessica Jung who was had an accident two days ago?” Yuri quickly nodded. “..she’s in 221st room..”

 

“Okay thank you..” said Yuri before excused herself to Jessica’s room. But before she could walked in to the lift, someone grabbed her wrist and made her turned back. She saw her brother standing behind her with a worried face. “What’s with your face oppa?”

 

“No, I just—nah, I will accompany you to Jessica’s room..” said him giving Yuri a fake smile.

 

Yuri smiled at her, knowing that her brother won’t let her go to Jessica’s room alone. They then walked in to the lift. Once the lift arrived on the 2nd floor, Yuri and Hyukjun walked out from the lift and went look for Jessica’s room.

 

“I already knew her room.. come on..” said Hyukjun took his sister’s hand then walked hand in hand.

 

For about 3 minutes later, they arrived in front of Jessica’s room. Yuri hesitated to go in to the room or not, but they already arrived here and there’s no way back. Yuri’s hand curled on the doorknob then she slowly opened it. Her eyes became teary as she saw a certain brunette laying on the bed unconciously with a bandage around her head. She approached the bed.

 

“Yuri unnie?” called someone. “You already awake?”

 

Yuri turned and saw Jessica’s younger sister, Krystal sat on the couch. She nodded. “Y-yea.. I already awake just now”

 

“Then why are you here unnie? You supposed to rest in your room.. you’re still weak..” said Krystal.

 

“Don’t worry about me.. I’m alright..” said Yuri smiling at Krystal trying to convince her that she’s okay. “How’s Sica? She still doesn’t awake yet?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter