5 - Meet The Junior

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica was in Yuri’s office right now. Sitting on the sofa, played with her phone while waiting for the tanned girl to finish her work. While Yuri, she fasten her work so she can have a lone time with Jessica. Jessica then stood up, made Yuri lifted her head and found her beloved princess with her bored face.

 

“Where will you go?” asked Yuri in gentle tone.

 

“Outside. I want walk around your office, can I?”

 

“Of course”

 

Jessica smiled and nodded her head before exitted the room. She walked in to the lift and went to the 1st floor. She walked around the lobby, enjoying the decorations. Not feeling bored anymore, she decided to back to Yuri’s room. Jessica took out her phone when it vibrated. Incoming message. She was too busy to read the message and didn’t realize someone was walking toward her, and...

 

“Aww”

 

“Oh I’m sorry.. let me help you” said the guy as he offered his hand trying to help Jessica.

 

“Thanks” said Jessica while fixing her clothes.

 

“Jessica noona?”

 

Jessica lifted her head when her name being called. “Kim Jonghyun?”

 

Like what I said before, Jonghyun was Yuri’s junior when they’re still high school and of course Jessica was his senior too. He even know that YulSic were a couple back then.

 

“Its been a long time right noona?” Jessica nodded. “How about we go to cafe and have our coffee? There’s a cafe near here”

 

“That sounds good. Come on”

 

With that, Jessica and Jonghyun exitted the office and went to the nearest cafe. They seated themselves near the window. The waiter approached them as Jonghyun raised his hand.

 

“What do you want noona?”

 

“Mmm.. one hot cappuccino please”

 

“Me too then” said Jonghyun to the waiter. The waiter wrote their orders before excused herself to the kitchen, leaved the two alone.

 

“So, how are you?” asked Jessica rested her elbow on the table and leaned her chin on her palm.

 

“Fine, how about you noona? I heard you just came back from State?”

 

“Like what you see, I’m perfectly fine too. Oh, yeah I just came back yesterday” said Jessica. “By the way, what are you doing in Yuri’s office? Do you work there?”

 

Jonghyun nodded. “I’m working under Yuri noona right now”

 

“I see..” Jessica nodded. “Oh, how about you with Luna? Have you guys married? You know, you two look perfect with each other”

 

“No noona, we already broke up last year”

 

“Why? I’m sorry Jonghyun-ah, I didn’t mean to”

 

“We just feel like we don’t have any feeling toward each other anymore, besides we already fell in love with other person too”

 

“Mind to tell me who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter