14 - The Plan

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho and Taeyeon waved their hands at Yuri until she disappeared from the departure gate. Now, there was only both of them. They being quiet, didn’t know what to do or what to say. Yunho then cleared his throat.

 

“How about we have some coffee first?” asked Yunho.

 

Taeyeon looked at him for a seconds before nodded her head.

 

“Okay. Besides there’s something I want to ask you”

 

They then went to Starbucks which located in front of the airport. They ordered their coffees and went to the empty seats.

 

“So, Yunho oppa, what the exactly happen to Yuri last night? I noticed she has eyebags..” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Well, I was in my house last night until Yuri called me and asked me to come to her house. I rushed to there because I was so panic when I heard her sobbing. Right after I arrived in her house, I saw her crying on her bed...”

 

A waiter came with their coffees. After mumbling ‘thank you’, Yunho continued his story.

 

“Yuri told me that Jessica just came to her house, a few minutes before me. She said Jessica was accuse her for asking her father to not to give his bless to Jessica and Jonghyun, and she also accuse her to be the one who ask her father for matchmaking her with Yuri”

 

“Jessica accuse Yuri about that? I don’t think she can accuse her ‘true’ lover like that” said Taeyeon, didn’t believe with what just Yunho said to her.

 

“Me too..” Yunho said. “..and for making things worse, Jessica slap Yuri hard because she thought Yuri was laying to her”

 

Taeyeon widden her eyes in shock when she heard it.

 

“I really need to talk with that girl, seriously. She already hurt my bestfriend with her relationship with that Jonghyun, and now she slapped Yuri” Taeyeon clenched her fists.

 

“But I think if we talk to her, she must be angrier, Taeyeon-ah, because she think Yuri is the one who ask us to talk to her and she ran from this problem.. the worst is, she probably will hate Yuri more”

 

“You’re right, oppa..” said Taeyeon weakly. “What should we do then?”

 

“Just do what Yuri ask from you, watch over Jessica and maybe Jonghyun too. I’m afraid Jonghyun will use this chance for doing anything to Jessica”

 

“Okay” said Taeyeon nodded as she sipped her coffee.

 

Taeyeon looked at her watch. It’s 6.55. She should go back to her house and prepare to go to work.

 

“It’s almost 7 and I need to go now, oppa..” said Taeyeon.

 

“Oh yeah, you have work, right?” Taeyeon nodded. “Okay then, I think we should go now. Come on”

 

They walked together toward the parking lots. They arrived at Taeyeon’s car first.

 

“This is my car. I’m leaving first, oppa. Nice to meet you again” said her, smiling.

 

“If something happen, you can call me, Taeyeon-ah” Taeyeon nodded, then exchange their number. “You can go now. Nice to meet you too, again”

 

Yunho waited Taeyeon until she turned her car engine and drove it out from the airport, before went back to his own car. He drove his car toward his house.

 

“Good morning, Victoria-ssi” greeted Taeyeon toward Yuri’s secretary.

 

“Good morning, Miss Kim” Victoria smiled at her as she bowed a little.

 

“Can you please tell to the others that today will be a meeting at 10?”

 

“Wait, I’ll check the schedule first..” said Victoria. “..well, there’s no meeting schedule today. So it’s okay”

 

“Thank you”

 

Taeyeon then went to Yuri’s room. She put her bag before sat on the chair. She opened the drawer and found her bestfriend’s picture with the brunette. Her lips curved a smile when looked at it.

 

‘I will do anything for you to get back her again, buddy’ though Taeyeon.

 

She then began to do her work. Taeyeon was too focus didn’t realize that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter