23 - YULSIC 1

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Comeback!! :D

Sorry for letting you guys waiting, well I've had mid-term exam a week D:

For making it up, I already made a new chapter

Happy reading! ^^

Don't forget to comment, too ;)

 

 

One afternoon, there was a certain tall-tanned girl who stood in front of a big cupboard while her index finger tapping her chin as her eyes scanned what inside the cupboard. She frowned and sighed before threw herself on her queen-sized bed.

 

“Ahh~” moaned her as her back touched the comfy bed.

 

She then grabbed her cellphone and unlocked it. She read again her conversation with her beloved brunette princess this morning.

 

[To: Sicababy

Good morning, gorgeous :* don’t forget that I’ll pick you up for dinner at 7! Love you <3

- KwonSeobang,

Sat, 8.14 a.m]

 

[To: KwonSeobang

Good morning too, y :* okey seobang, I won’t forget it ;) love you too <3

- Sicababy,

Sat, 8.16 a.m]

 

She then turned her gaze from her phone to the big cupboard that located not far from her queen-sized bed.

 

“AH!” yelled her suddenly as she pouted her lips.

 

She was really confused right now. Not about the brunette princess, but for the clothes she should wear for tonight. It’s hard for her to choose one of her clothes. Well, she wasn’t a fashionista, like Jessica or Tiffany.

 

Just then she heard a knocks on the door and slowly opened, before Yuri answered. A girl’s head popped from the door with a baby-faced and dork grin on her lips. Yuri rolled her eyes as lift her elbow and put it on her forehed when she knew who was her guest. It’s Kim Taenggoo.

 

“Hey, buddy!” greeted Taeyeon as she walked approached the tanned girl who still laying on the bed, after closed the door.

 

“Yeah~” answered Yuri, not looking at the baby-faced girl.

 

“What’s up? You seemed not good, and why’s your cupboard opened widely like that? You didn’t forget the way to close your cupboard right? Haha” joked Taeyeon.

 

Yuri sighed as she put her elbow away and looked at the cupboard which still opened widely.

 

“I’m going to have a special dinner with Jessica tonight.. and I also have a plan to propose her too tonight”

 

“That’s good, you know.. so, what’s the problem?”

 

“I’m really confused right now. I don’t know what the best outfit for me tonight” said Yuri then pouted.

 

“Our y and charming Kwon Yul is confused for choosing the best outfit? Hahahaha” laughed Taeyeon and immediately shut when Yuri glared at her.

 

“Just shut your mouth and go away if you just want to laugh at me, midget!”

 

“Yah, black monkey!” pouted Taeyeon but only received a rolled eyes from the black pearl. “Don’t worry buddy, this gorgeous and smart Taenggoo will always help you. Just leave it to me and I’ll do my best for my best friend”

 

Yuri looked at her in disbelief. Taeyeon then walked toward the big cupboard and started to scan Yuri’s clothes. She grabbed clothes that she thought would suit Yuri for tonight, before gave them to Yuri who sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“There” said Taeyeon as she handed the clothes to Yuri.

 

“Do you think it will suit me for tonight?” asked Yuri as she took a look at the clothes that had been choosen by her bestfriend.

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Mmm.. okay then” said Yuri then placed the clothes on the bed. “By the way, what are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Nothing?”

 

Taeyeon nodded. “Can’t I visit my best friend in this sunny Sunday?”

 

“Of course you can” answered Yuri then chuckled. “Why don’t we go to my backyard and relax at my hut?”

 

“Good idea! Let’s go!”

 

 

“So, Yuri asked you to have a dinner just the two of you tonight?” asked Tiffany in English.

 

She was in Jessica’s bedroom right now. They laid themselves on Jessica’s queen-sized bed and had a random talk or gossiping their friends in English. Well, what do you expect from bestfriends having a conversation than talking randomly or gossiping their friends?

 

“Yea. She texted me this morning and ask me to wait her for picking me up tonight” answered Jessica.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

“Of course, I am.. but I also nervous, Tiff”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“You know, it’s our first dinner after I gained my old memories. I don’t know what to talk with her” said her then pouted cutely.

 

“Jessie, you shouldn’t be nervous and for the talk thing, you can’t make a plan of it. Just let it be”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, believe me Jess” said Tiffany then smiled to her bestfriend.

 

“You really are my bestfriend, I love you, Miyoung-ah!!” said Jessica playfully and hugged her.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to not to call my korean name, Sooyeon?”

 

“Yah!”

 

Tiffany stuck her tongue made the brunette giggled.

 

“Hey, have you heard that Gucci was on sale right now?” asked Tiffany.

 

“REALLY?!” asked Jessica with a big smile on her lips.

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“And the crazier thing is they have pink collection and it’s on sale too! Kyaaah!!”

 

“We really should go shopping! I don’t wanna miss it!!”

 

“Me too!! How about tomorrow? Since today you will have a dinner with your seobang..”

 

“Great idea!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter