11 - Dinner

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A certain brunette was laying on her queen-sized bed, staring at the ceiling. It already 10 a.m, but the latter seemed not care at all and just laid on the bed. What her father asked her when the dinner yesterday kept playing in her mind.

 

 

**

 

That night the Jungs was having their dinner together in the dining room. The dinner was quiet, sometimes they shared a stories about what just happened with them or people around them. The older of the Jung’s sister was munching her food while listening her younger sister. She took a glass of water and drank it, before her mom said something.

 

“I’ve heard the news about you and your new boyfriend, Sica..” said Mrs. Jung as she cut the meat and ate it.

 

“Our Sica already had a boyfriend?” asked Mr. Jung, shocked-ly. “Is that true, darling?”

 

Jessica eyed her parents before turned to her younger sister, who quickly shook her head told her that she wasn’t the one who told them. She sighed before nodded slowly.

 

“W-WHAT?! It’s true?! Don’t you remember what I ask from you when we’re still in States, Jessica?”

 

“Y-yes, dad..” said Jessica, hunged her head.

 

She knew that her daddy would be angry like this. When they were in States, her daddy asked her to not to have a lover. When she asked the reason, her daddy didn’t give her a valid one. She was more confused when her mommy agreed with it.

 

“Then why you still have a boyfriend?!”

 

“I- I love him, dad..”

 

Mr. Jung had a heavy sigh, while Mrs. Jung calmed him down by rubbed his arms.

 

“How long is it, baby?” asked Mrs. Jung softly.

 

“We’re almost reach one month, mom”

 

“When is it?”

 

“T-tomorrow”

 

“You’ve been here almost two months, Jessica.. if your relationship with your boyfriend already almost reach one month, it means you just knew him for not too long. How could you trust him and let him be your boyfriend?” asked Mr. Jung, softer than before.

 

“I loved him, dad. There’s nothing I can do.. and time doesn’t mean at all. Please, understand us, dad.. we’re loving each other”

 

“What’s his name?”

 

“Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun. He was my junior in high school and now, he already worked under Yuri’s company”

 

“Yuri? Do you mean Kwon Yuri?”

 

Jessica nodded. “Why?”

 

“Does she know about you and Jonghyun?”

 

“Of course, I’m the one who told her..”

 

All of them widden their eyes, include Krystal who just being quite. Mr. Jung had a heavy sigh before cross the spoon and the fork, and put them on the plate. He stood up, followed by Mrs. Jung.

 

“Bring that Jonghyun tomorrow when dinner. Tell him it’s important because I want to know him. If he decline the invitation, I won’t give you my blessing” said him before walked into his and Mrs. Jung’s room.

 

“You should calm yourself, dear..” said Mrs. Jung once they’re in their room.

 

“You know the reason why I forbid her to have a lover besides our Yuri, right?”

 

Mrs. Jung nodded her head while looking at her husband.

 

“I don’t want her have a lover besides Yuri because I want her back to Yuri as fast as it can. We already knew Yuri, she’s a nice and beautiful girl. I want her to be my daughter in law. Besides, I don’t know who is that Janghyun..”

 

“His name is Jonghyun, dear..”

 

“Forget it” said Mr. Jung. “I don’t want our beloved princess fell in love too deep with that guy and get marry with him” Mr. Jung sighed heavily as he sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“I know, dear.. I know what you feel.. I also want Yuri to be our daughter in law, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter