15 - Almost

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 3 months later –

 

Yuri was in her bed room. It was 1 a.m in UK and she didn’t sleep yet. She stood up, facing outside through the window. She could see the lights that lighting UK in the middle night like this.

 

“The day after tomorrow I finally can go back to Seoul.. ahh I can’t wait it~” said Yuri to herself.

 

Yes, Yuri already finished her job in UK. Her father also allowed her if she wants to go back to Seoul. Yuri decided to go back to Seoul the day after tomorrow, so she could walk around tomorrow. Since she landed there, she never have a chance to walk around the city. Everyday she just worked and in the night she was too tired, so she just sleep.

 

She grabbed her cellphone and dialled someone’s number. Then she placed her cellphone on her ear. Few seconds later, the person on the other line answered her call.

 

“Hello~” greeted Yuri.

 

“Yul?” asked the person then yawned. “Hmm.. what’s up? How are you?”

 

“Well, sorry for waking you up, Tae..” said Yuri, chuckled. “I’m fine, how about you? By the way, what time is in the Seoul?”

 

“No problem, buddy. Besides it’s already 8 and I should wake up. I’m allright, too” said Taeyeon. “Why are you calling?”

 

“Can’t I call my bestfriend?”

 

“Sure you can, Yul. It just rare that you calling me first, usually I will be the one who calling you first”

 

“Nope, I just bored.. besides I want to ask something to you”

 

“What’s it? Is it about your princess?”

 

“You sure know me well, Taenggoo-ah” Yuri chuckled. “So, how is her? Is she allright? How are she and that Jonghyun?”

 

“Chill, Kwon” said Taeyeon. “She’s allright, Yul. Last time I met her in Tiffany’s house, she’s pretty fine.. and about her with Jonghyun, well I don’t really know. I almost never meet her with Jonghyun together”

 

Yuri nodded her head in understanding.

 

“By the way, what time is in UK?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“It’s almost 2 a.m, why?”

 

“You didn’t sleep?”

 

“No, I don’t feel like sleeping. Maybe I’m too excited to go back to Seoul the day after tomorrow”

 

“So, you will back here within two days?” asked Taeyeon, happily.

 

“Yeah. My works here already finished and my father also allowed me to go back to Seoul..”

 

“That’s a good news, Yul. I can’t wait to see you here.. I miss you, you know”

 

“Who don’t miss this beautiful and y Kwon Yuri?” Yuri laughed while Taeyeon just rolled her eyes, hearing her bestfriend’s said. “Well, I miss you too, midget”

 

“YAH! Who you call ‘midget’, black monkey?!”

 

“Midget”

 

“Black monkey”

 

They end up laughing together after mocking each other.

 

“We should end this, okay?” said Taeyeon, still laughing.

 

“You right, or else this call will last until two days” said Yuri. “Don’t you go to work, Tae?”

 

“Of course.. I’m going to take a bath now. How if I hung up this call?”

 

“Okay then. Bye~ see you in two days, Kim”

 

“Okay, be safe, Kwon. Bye~” said Taeyeon before hunged up the phone call.

 

Yuri then placed her phone on the table beside the bed. She laid herself on the bed as she felt tired all of her body. A couple of seconds later, that tanned girl already in her dreamland.

 

 

“Where will you go, eonnie?” asked Krystal when looked at her older sister who stood up in front of the big cupboard with her finger tapping her chin.

 

“I’m going to have a date with Jonghyun” answered Jessica without looking at Krystal.

 

“Didn’t daddy told you to break up with him? How if he know this?”

 

“Then let him know.. I love Jonghyun, I won’t break up with him eventhough daddy ask me to”

 

Krystal sighed while seeing her older sister’s back. Deep in her heart, she also wanted her older sister to break up with Jonghyun and get married with Yuri. When Jessica brought him for the first time to their mansion, Krystal sense that Jonghyun wasn’t a good guy after all.

 

“Krys, wanna help me to choose the dress? I’m confused” asked Jessica as she approached her younger sister.

 

“O-kay..” Krystal answered as she got up from the bed and went to Jessica’s cupboard.

 

She stood there for a couple of minutes until she grabbed a sleeveless pink dress and handed it to her older sister. Jessica grabbed it before went into the bathroom.

 

“Do this dress suit me?” asked Jessica after she walked out from the bathroom, looked down at her dress before turned to Krystal.

 

“You’re beautiful, eonnie. No dress that doesn’t suit you” complimented Krystal.

 

Jessica smiled as she heard it.

 

“Aww thanks, baby Jung” said Jessica then sat in front of her make-up desk.

 

“By the way, where will you have a date with him?”

 

“He just said that he wanted to have dinner with me, that’s all”

 

Krystal nodded. She looked at the clock and it showed 6.30 p.m. She got up from the bed.

 

“I’ll be in my room, eonnie. Be safe, okay?” said Krystal before went to her room.

 

“Okay, Krys”

 

Thirty minutes later, Jessica already finished making up her face. She used her heels and grabbed her bag. She sat on the couch, waiting for Jonghyun to come. Glad her parents were in Japan, so she haven’t to hide if she wanted to go with Jonghyun. Her parents, especially her father didn’t know that Jessica was still having a relationship with Jonghyun until now.

 

Knock.. Knock..

 

‘It must be him’ thought Jessica as she stood up and went to the door.

 

As Jessica opened the door, she found her boyfriend standing backfacing her. Hearing that the door already opened, Jonghyun turned back and quickly hid his right hand behind his back.

 

“Good evening, dear” greeted Jonghyun, smiled at her. “You look so beautiful tonight”

 

“So, I just beautiful tonight and look ugly before?” asked Jessica, pretending to be sad.

 

“Eh, of course it’s not true, Sica-ah.. you always beautiful, but tonight you look very very very beautfiul~”

 

“Thanks, Jjong” said Jessica, as her blood already rushed to her cheeks.

 

“Oh, I almost forget..” said Jonghyun, revealing his right hand. “This is for the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen”

 

Jessica smiled sweetly as she accepted the roses from Jonghyun.

 

“You like it?”

 

“Love it. Thanks again, Jonghyun-ah” Jessica stepped closer to Jonghyun, before gave a peck on his cheek.

 

“Let’s go”

 

They both then walked with their intertwined hand toward Jonghyun’s car. Jonghyun as a gentleman, opened the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter