19

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica slowly moved her body when the morning sun came into her room through the window. With her eyes still closed, her hands touched everything only to find a clock beside her bed. After got what she wanted, Jessica brought it closer before opened her eyes. 7.20 a.m.

 

She placed the clock on the first place, then got up while rubbed her eyes with her palm. Jessica walked toward the bathroom for doing some morning routines and taking a bath. She exitted the bathroom after about an hour, with her hands dried her hair with the towel. She grabbed her phone and walked toward the bed, then sat on it. She read again Yuri’s text last night.

 

[To: Sica

How about we go to Lotte World tomorrow? Hmm.. just pretend it for my gift to you because your smile is back ;) if you want, I will pick you up at your house at 9.30 ^^

- Yuri,

Fri, 9.20 p.m]

 

Jessica unconciously smiled when read that message. She didn’t know why but she felt so happy when Yuri’s around her or when she texted with her.

 

“Sica eonnie wa—you’re already awake?” asked Krystal with disbelief tone, right after opened Jessica’s door.

 

“Yeah, as you can see” answered Jessica then placed her phone. “What’s up?”

 

“I was about to wake you up at first, but since you’ve already awake so I just gonna tell you that the breakfast is ready and mommy and daddy are wait us in the dining room”

 

“Okay then. Come on” said Jessica.

 

Jessica and Krystal went to the dining room, where Mr and Mrs Jung waited them. They sat across each other, before started to eat.

 

“What’s your plan today, kids?” asked Mr. Jung.

 

“I’m going to do my homework with Amber, Sulli, Luna and Victoria in Victoria’s house after this. So, maybe I won’t be home before dinner” said Krystal, before took a spoonful and ate it.

 

“How about you, Sica?”

 

“Yuri asked me to go to Lotte World today.. is it okay?”

 

Mrs. Jung smiled to her oldest daughter.

 

“Of course it’s okay, honey. Yuri is a good girl, mommy knows she will take a good care of you” said her.

 

“Thanks mom”

 

The breakfast over at 9. Mr and Mrs Jung went to the backyard while Jessica and Krystal went to their own room. Jessica closed the door after she was in her room, then grabbed her phone. One message. She quickly slide the screen of her phone to open the message. It was from Yuri.

 

[To: Sica

Good morning ^^ firstly, I want to say sorry because I don’t think I can come to your house on time because there’s something I need to do :( but I promise, I will pick you up as soon as I finished..

- Yuri

Sat, 9.00 a.m]

 

Jessica felt a little bit sad after read Yuri’s message. But she shouldn’t be sad because however Yuri had something to do before go to Lotte World. Her fingers immediately replied Yuri’s message.

 

[To: Yuri

Morning too ^^ it’s okey, Yul.. just do your things and I will be patient waiting for you :)

- Sica

Sat, 9.05 a.m]

 

Jessica walked toward her big cupboard after placed her phone. She opened it and stared at her clothes and dress, thinking of what should she wore for today. After deciding what should she wore, Jessica grabbed the clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter