16 - Explanation

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello, Taeyeon-ah. Well, I’m sorry for bothering you at this late, but can you come to Jessica’s house right now?” asked Yunho right after Taeyeon picked up the call.

 

“No problem, oppa.. what happen? Is something happen to her?”

 

“Just come and I will tell you the whole accident”

 

“O-kay. I’m going now”

 

Yunho put his phone after Taeyeon hunged up the call. He looked at the unconcious Jessica, before started his car engine and drove it to the Jungs’ mansion. Glad he still remember where it was. 15 minutes later, Yunho arrived in front of the Jungs’ mansion. He saw Taeyeon’s car already there. Seeing Yunho already arrived, Taeyeon immediately got out from her car.

 

“Oppa, what happ—oh my god! Jessica!” yelled Taeyeon shockedly when saw Yunho carried the unconcious Jessica out of his car. “What happen with her, oppa?”

 

“That jerk trying to do ‘it’ to Jessica.. glad I was there and safe her before anything happened” said Yunho. “Let’s bring Jessica first inside”

 

Taeyeon nodded. She walked toward the door and knocked it, while Yunho followed from behind. She knocked for multiple times and there wasn’t sign that it will open. She looked at her watch and realized it already midnight.

 

“How if they already sleep, oppa?” asked Taeyeon worriedly.

 

“Do you have any of her family’s number? Like her younger sister’s number?”

 

“Ah, I forgot. I have Krystal’s number” said Taeyeon then grabbed her cellphone and dialled Krystal’s number.

 

Soon she heard Krystal picked up her phone.

 

“Hello.. Taeyeon eonnie? What’s up?” asked Krystal then yawned. “Why do you call me in the middle of night?”

 

“Okay. First, I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep, but..” Taeyeon said as she looked at Yunho who still carried the unconcious Jessica. “Can you please open the door? I’m in front of your house right now”

 

“Wh—okay then. Wait a second”

 

As Krystal hunged the phone, she went to the downstair and walked toward the door. She opened it and soon her eyes widdened in shock while her palms covered . She rushed toward her unconcious older sister.

 

“Sica eonnie?!” yelled her, then turned to Taeyeon. “What happened with her now, eonnie?”

 

“Let we in first, Krys”

 

“Oh, yeah.. come in” said Krystal and walked in, followed by Taeyeon and Yunho.

 

“Oppa, you can bring Jessica to her room.. come on, I will show you the way” said Taeyeon. “Let’s go, Krys”

 

When the three of them about to went upstairs, the Jungs elder walked toward them after hearing a noise from outside. As expected, they both shocked when saw her oldest daughter was unconcious and being carried by a guy whom they didn’t know.

 

“Oh my god, Sica!!” yelled Mrs. Jung as she rushed toward her oldest daughter. “Wh-what happened with her? Taeyeon?”

 

“Let Yunho oppa bring Jessica to her room first, auntie.. after that we will hear his explanation” said Taeyeon. “Come on, oppa, Krys”

 

Yunho and Krystal nodded as they followed Taeyeon to Jessica’s room, while the Jungs elder waited for them in the living room. Krystal opened her older sister’s door and let Yunho and Taeyeon in. Yunho slowly laid Jessica on the bed, before covered her body with a blanket.

 

“Mr and Mrs Jung already wait us, oppa, come on” Yunho nodded.

 

Taeyeon and Krystal exitted Jessica’s room first, while Yunho was behind them. He closed the door then followed them to the downstairs, where Mr and Mrs Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter