22

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The clock showed at 7 in the morning, while the sun already showed its ray proudly to the world. A certain brunette girl softly groaned and stirred her petite body as the sunray passed through the curtain. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes with her palm cutely. As her eyes opened, her lips immediately curved a big smile as she remembered what day it was.

 

She jumped off from her bed and proceeded to the bathroom to do some morning routines. Minutes later she exitted the bathroom looked so fresh. While dried her wet hair, she walked to the downstairs and went to the kitchen which was very rare for her to come to that place.

 

“Hmm.. what should I cook for her?” asked her to no one as she opened the fridge and scanned what’s inside. “I think I’m just gonna make her a simple tuna sandwich, since I didn’t know how to cook the other meal”

 

She grabbed the ingredients and placed it on the table. Just then she was focusing herself on making the tuna sandwich. She was too focused and didn’t realize someone’s presence behind her, looking at her with eyes wide open.

 

“SICA UNNIE?!”

 

Jessica jumped a little because of the sudden yell. She turned around and found her little sister stood behind her with eyes wide open.

 

“Don’t yell, Krys. Do you want to make me deaf?”

 

“No, it’s not that.. I’m just—erm, shocked? What are you doing here in the kitchen, which is very rare for you to be here and this early, which is also very rare for you to wake up at this time and not to be wake up?” asked Krystal, still didn’t believe what her older sister’s doing. “Oh, and...you’re cooking?”

 

“I’m sure your eyes still works properly, Krys. Yeah, I’m making some tuna sandwiches for me and my seobang” said Jessica, rolled her eyes before back to her sandwiches.

 

“So, you two are gonna go to somewhere?” asked Krystal as she took a seat beside her older sister.

 

“I don’t know. I just want to make something for her and we will eat these together as our breakfast”

 

“You know what, unnie, I’m so happy for the both of you”

 

“Aww, thanks baby sis.. I’m happy for you and Amber too” said Jessica chuckled while Krystal looked at her shockingly.

 

“Wh—where do you know about her?”

 

“You think I didn’t know your relationship with that cute boyish girl huh?” teased Jessica. “I accidentally opened your phone when you got a text from her and you’re in the bathroom that time, I also saw your phone wallpaper”

 

“Y-yaaahhh..” whined Krystal while her cheeks were so red now.

 

“Hahahaha you’re so cute Krys.. I think she’s a nice and kind girl, I hope she can protect you well”

 

“Thank you unnie and I know she can because she loves me” answered her smiled proudly to her unnie.

 

“FINISH!” yelled Jessica suddenly, made the younger beside her jumped a bit of shock.

 

“Yah, unnie!”

 

“Hehehe, I’m sorry, Krys. I just very happy today” said Jessica, smiling widely. “Going to change my outfit first~”

 

Jessica then skipped to the upstairs, toward her bedroom leaving Krystal alone at the kitchen. She closed the door before walked toward her cupboard. She opened it and scanned the clothes she had.

 

“Mmm.. what should I wear?” asked her while tapping her chin with her index finger.

 

Her eyes were scanning the clothes and suddenly widdened when she got the perfect clothes. She quickly dashed to the bathroom for changing it. Soon, she walked out from the bathroom and went to the big mirror. Jessica was wearing a simple baby pink tee with a black cardigan, along with a short pants. She then combed her hair, before grabbed her sling bag and went to the downstairs to greet the Jungs.

 

“Morning, dad, mom~” greeted Jessica and gave pecks on both her parents’ cheeks.

 

“Morning too, honey.. wow, you’re already dressed huh? Where are you going to go now and with who?” asked her father, dropped his newspaper and looked at his eldest daughter who packed the sandwiched into the lunchbox.

 

“Yeah, dad. I’m going to go to Yuri’s house”

 

“Why don’t you have your breakfast first before you go, honey?” asked her mother as she appeared from the kitchen.

 

“No, mom. I’ll have breakfast with Yuri, I already made tuna sandwiches for us” said Jessica as she put the lunchbox into her bag. “I’ll go first. Bye mom, bye dad~”

 

“Okay, honey.. drive safely, ok?” said her mom.

 

Jessica nodded her head as she walked toward the garage. She opened her car and got inside it. She turned the engine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter