7 - Shock

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri stirred from her sleep as the clock on the bedside table ringing like there’s no tomorrow. She stretched her hand only to grabbed and turned the alarm off, before sat up and leaned her back on the bedpost. She took a glance to the clock beside her. It already 7.25 a.m. She supposed to go to her office within one hour but she seemed didn’t want to go.

 

She jumped off from the bed and walked toward the bathroom. She spent for about 15 minutes to do her morning routines. She then headed toward the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed a milk, she also grabbed a box of cereal along with a bowl and glass and put them on the table. Yuri poured the cereal on to the bowl along with the milk and poured the milk on the glass.

 

She pulled the chair and sat on it before dig her breakfast. Somehow her mind flew to when Jessica told her about her date with Jonghyun at the amusement park last night. She wondered what they did in there. Did Jonghyun touched her ‘girlfriend’? Did Jonghyun said some cheesy line to her princess? Most of all, did Jessica happy with her date with him?

 

Many questions on her mind which she wanted to ask to both Jonghyun and Jessica. Yuri snapped back to reality when her phone vibrated. Incoming call from Taenggoo. She slide the answer button before placed the phone on her ear and took a spoonful of cereal into .

 

“What’s up Taeng?” asked Yuri, still munching on her cereal.

 

“Where are you Yul? Do you realize what time is it? You know you have two or three meetings today, and the earliest is within one hour from now”

 

“I’m at home Taeng.. yeah, I realize what time it is. It’s 7.55 right?”

 

“Yes, and why are you still at your house huh?”

 

“I’m not feeling well right now Taeng, I want take my day-off.. can you please handle the meeting for today?”

 

“Oh, you’re sick? Want me to come over? Well, about that...I don’t know Yul. The meeting will be held with our partner from States and you know, my English is not good as yours”

 

“Just a little bit headache, I just need some rest and I’ll be okay.. nah, you don’t need to come over, you just have to handle the meeting today. For that, you can ask Kris or Kevin to help you with them”

 

“Okay, I’ll try to ask them after this.. I see. Just rest and get well soon Yul! I will ask Fany to come over to check your condition, even I know that you will say no to this” said Taeyeon, made the tanned girl giggled.

 

“Okay okay.. you sound like an ahjumma, you know?”

 

“Yah! I just worry about you..” said Taeyeon pouting. “The meeting will start in 15 minutes. I’ll hang up now okay? Bye, take care~”

 

“Okay, bye~”

 

Yuri placed her phone right after the phone-call ended. She continued her breakfast and her milk before cleaned the table and put the dishes on the sink. She then walked to the upstairs toward her room. She grabbed her iPad and threw herself on the bed. A smile curved on her lips as soon as her and her beloved princess photo popped out. That picture was taken when both of them were having their holiday at Phuket. They winked at the same time toward the camera. Her mind then flew back to that time when that picture was taken.

 

 

 

“Woah! Seobang look!!” said Jessica excitedly to the tanned girl who was busy arranging their luggages.

 

The tanned girl smiled seeing her beloved princess pointing outside like a child as she walked toward her.

 

“What baby?” asked Yuri as she hugged the older girl’s petite waist and pulled her closer.

 

“I want to go there~” said Jessica using her deadly aegyo and pouts that made the Kwon Yuri couldn’t say no at her.

 

“O-okay.. we will go there after we arrange our luggage okay?”

 

“Yay! My seobang is the best! I love you seobang-ah!!” said Jessica gave a light peck on the tanned girl’s lips before ran toward her luggage.

 

Yuri smiled seeing how excited her girlfriend before joined the brunette arranged their luggage. Few minutes later they finished arranging their luggage. Yuri laid on the bed tiredly while Jessica pouted and poked the younger girl’s cheeks boredly.

 

“Seobaaanggg~~” whined Jessica.

 

“5 minutes baby..” answered Yuri not bothering to open her eyes.

 

“Yuulll~~”

 

Yuri remained silent like she already dozed off. Jessica looked at her now sleeping seobang and puffed her cheeks.

 

“How come she sleep and leave me alone like this?” mumbled Jessica.

 

She quickly covered as she yawned. A long trip from Seoul to Phuket made them felt so tired. Jessica then laid beside her seobang and not longer after that she already dozed off.

 

Yuri opened her eyes and quickly turned her head only to find her now sleeping princess. She smiled. Just then an idea popped in her head as she rushed toward her and Jessica’s luggage. She pulled a tanktop along with a shorts. She put them on herself before put them on Jessica’s. She then gently carried her girlfriend and brought her to the beach which placed not far from their lodge.

 

Jessica stir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter